1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

HAL9000
Not Red

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby HAL9000 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:40 am UTC

buffygirl wrote:I also offer a POPE HAT. Shall it be for the newpage popes, or shall it be saved for BlitzGirl?
Spoiler:
PopeHat1.jpg

EDIT: SHIT.

Made my day.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:48 am UTC

buffygirl wrote:I also offer a POPE HAT. Shall it be for the newpage popes, or shall it be saved for BlitzGirl?
Spoiler:
PopeHat1.jpg

EDIT: SHIT.

Oh, uh, Hail Pope buffygirl!!! Uh, no, I wasn't doin' anything 'enlightening'. Of course not. Where'd you get that silly idea from???

*** Hides copy of Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica ***

Me and some of the guys were just, you know, talkin' and stuff... That's all, honest. No reason at all to smite me with thine Holy Hat!!!
Former Forever member of the OTT, now moved on to other things sucked back in by the wowterful wonder of the thread...

OTT: Sit it vivet in aeternum!!!

(My Blog: The Creative Outlet of StratPlayer )

Mikeski

Postby Mikeski » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:59 am UTC

Eliram wrote:I was listening to an internet 80s radio station on accuradio.com when suddenly I heard this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB2YyAgg9Z4
Are there stars in our future?

TIME / ALAN PARSONS PROJECT

Writer(s): ALAN PARSONS, ERIC WOOLFSON
Artist: Alan Parsons Project
Spoiler:
Time, flowing like a river
Time, beckoning me
Who knows when we shall meet again
If ever
But time
Keeps flowing like a river
To the sea

Goodbye my love,
Maybe for forever
Goodbye my love,
The tide waits for me
Who knows when we shall meet again
If ever...

But time
Keeps flowing like a river (on and on)
To the sea, to the sea

Till it's gone forever
Gone forever
Gone forevermore

Goodbye my friends,
Maybe forever
Goodbye my friends,
The stars wait for me
Who knows where we shall meet again
If ever
But time
Keeps flowing like a river (on and on)
To the sea, to the sea

Till it's gone forever
Gone forever
Gone forevermore

APP? I think "Days are Numbers (The Traveller)" works better. Second verse & chorus:

The traveller awaits the morning tide/He doesn't know what's on the other side/But something deep inside of him/Keeps telling him to go/He hasn't found a reason to say no

The traveller is only passing through/He cannot understand your point of view/Abandoning reality, unsure of what he'll find/The traveller in me is close behind

Days are numbers/Watch the stars/We can only see so far/Someday, you'll know where you are

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:03 am UTC

It does look like a boat.

Edit: fixed URL. (sorry, I'm coma-deprived ATM.)
Last edited by SBN on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:28 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:09 am UTC

SBN wrote:It does look like a boat.

Are they adding a support beam below the sand 'Boat' to support extra weight now?
Last edited by Latent22 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:55 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.

vvn

Postby vvn » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 am UTC

Flotter wrote:The bukkit goes up and also down and also up and also down...

If we listed all frames in which a bucket appeared would it be "the Bucket List?"

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:11 am UTC

SBN wrote:
Spoiler:

Hmmm... Well, then -- of course the Time-thread song references MUST include THIS!

EDITED to fix the NewPix link in the quote...
Last edited by StratPlayer on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:16 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Former Forever member of the OTT, now moved on to other things sucked back in by the wowterful wonder of the thread...

OTT: Sit it vivet in aeternum!!!

(My Blog: The Creative Outlet of StratPlayer )

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:12 am UTC

SBN wrote:[img]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/time.png[img]

Right-click the picture that http://xkcd.com/1190/ displays, choose 'open image in new tab,' and use that image address. Otherwise, it will change with the update.
Also, it seems broken at the moment.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:15 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
SBN wrote:[img]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/time.png[img]

Right-click the picture that http://xkcd.com/1190/ displays, choose 'open image in new tab,' and use that image address. Otherwise, it will change with the update.
Also, it seems broken at the moment.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:19 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:
SBN wrote: [img]

Are they adding a support beam below the sand 'Boat' to support extra weight now?

I think they are. Probably will be followed by adding support to the left post, mirroring that of the one on the right.

Reka

Postby Reka » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:26 am UTC

I just want to say, that rightmost tower is one durable sand-creation. It's friggin' cantilevered at this point, and it still hasn't crumbled into the sea.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:37 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
Latent22 wrote:Are they adding a support beam below the sand 'Boat' to support extra weight now?

I think they are. Probably will be followed by adding support to the left post, mirroring that of the one on the right.

My guess is it isn't support. I don't think they would go back to add support without first seeing signs of needing it. Whatever the physics are where they are, they seem to know them.
And I edited the URL for the Newpix.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time

VeloCityGirl

Postby VeloCityGirl » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:48 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
You could redeem yourself by going back and editing in spoilers, so idiots don't quote the huge block of text.

Geez Hal, way to make a n00b feel welcome.
VeloCityGIrl, now hatted! Thanks buffygirl.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:00 am UTC

VeloCityGirl wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:
You could redeem yourself by going back and editing in spoilers, so idiots don't quote the huge block of text.

Geez Hal, way to make a n00b feel welcome.

Hey, you would not have been the idiot, other (less new) people would have been the idiots for not knowing to spoiler long textblocks despite their having been on the forum for longer.
Sorry if I seemed kind of rude. Everyone makes mistakes, especially us newbies, and it's better to learn early. I'll keep it more polite from now on.
EDIT:
I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.

Mycroft_147

Postby Mycroft_147 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:14 am UTC

Catch up on my pocketful of odds and ends…

HAL9000 wrote:Best part is, cmyk could probably do it. After all, he holds the Staff of Pixels1.
1I swear it's not a sex thing.

Ha, well I have mine secured. Well *zips fly* now…

cmyk wrote:HA, hey, it's your idea, so so am I! Let's have pillow fight, jump on the bed and squeal!

SQUEE! *grabs jammies* I had a weird obsession with this concept since I was a teenager. I learned to code specifically to make it a reality. One system crash later and I never could bring myself to do it all over again. There’s a hole in my heart now. I haven’t written a line of code in years.

Eternal Density wrote: Can someone remind me of the duties and responsibilities of a pope? Other than having a towering pillar of hats?

Hats aren’t enough? Well, there’s the part where you uphold and defend the primitive concepts for your church from being eroded by an evolving society. Not unlike a certain right-most castle…

manvandmean wrote: To hurry along BlitzGirl, we could ask the mods to start deleting1 posts. If they start at post #1 and go upwarths, it should create a sort of "caving in" effect behind BlitzGirl (like in the movies!)that should spur her on to go faster!

^ZOMG THIS^ One million internets for you!

Purplepants77 wrote:I actually was having a really similar train of thought right around the time you posted this, believe it or not. ...Yay Time!

*shivers* Connectedness…it burns!

Stratplayer wrote:Well, I tried to spark an age of enlightenment way back on NewPage 223, but back then, no-one could open their mind enough to fully grok the concept. Maybe this is the Time to re-open the discussion?

I'm worried. If this is the case, then would our following this line of thinking interfere with (and inevitably corrupt) the model, or be viewed as a natural progression? I’m not sure experiments would benefit by laboratory mice becoming (self?) aware of their situation.

Edit: BBCoding...and because it's what I do.
This is my croft. There are many like it. But this one is mine.

I am from the Before Time, in the Long Long Ago

Founder of THIS
(The Temporal Hypotheses and Intelligence Society)

(Leaves behind another piece of candy for Blitzgirl.)

SBN
Saved

Postby SBN » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:17 am UTC

I can be taught.

Some Ways to Time

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:23 am UTC

She threw the pope-hat out and ran away giggling before she realized she'd gone and pope'd herself. I have a feeling we won't see her the rest of this newpage, just so she doesn't have to wear that hat. :P

StratPlayer wrote:Well, I tried to spark an age of enlightenment way back on NewPage 223, but back then, no-one could open their mind enough to fully grok the concept. Maybe this is the Time to re-open the discussion?

<3
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:27 am UTC

Jafloi wrote:If anybody is curious what was the original reason I posted this: <snip>

...Then some of the answer can be viewed below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ysekp77tyn67mu/_DSC6129.png

Wow!!! How have you not received more praise for this?! Jafloi, this is awesome.
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

histrion

Postby histrion » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:31 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote: And I fear when Blitzgirl reaches those post, she be filled with despair and give up her quest.

I already went back in time and warned her.

Mind you, that was before we went from rot13 to things-that-take-more-than-one-mouse-click-to-decrypt.
histrion, a.k.a. Sir Water of Ten, OKT, Archimandrite of Amicable Apostasy. Cheering on Blitzgirl, just because!

Time is a molecular acid.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:34 am UTC

Valarya wrote:
Jafloi wrote:If anybody is curious what was the original reason I posted this: <snip>

...Then some of the answer can be viewed below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ysekp77tyn67mu/_DSC6129.png

Wow!!! How have you not received more praise for this?! Jafloi, this is awesome.

I move we grant him the title of Craftsman. (or something along those lines)
EDIT: It should probably be a slightly longer title than that, but I'm drawing a blank*
EDIT2:
*My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it.
Last edited by HAL9000 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:37 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:36 am UTC

edo wrote:I'm a "he," can't you tell from my avatar? :P

You're right, I totally see it now. What was I thinking?

Reka wrote:I just want to say, that rightmost tower is one durable sand-creation. It's friggin' cantilevered at this point, and it still hasn't crumbled into the sea.

That's what I was thinking. Whatever it's made of is able to be pretty easily eroded by the rising water, but is still holding the structure.

buffygirl wrote:
Exodies wrote:Reality stops at Frame 19. After that we enter Megan's dream. She dreams that she wakes up, shakes sandman dust from her eyes and the nightmare of frantic activity taking place at glacial speed together with absurd conversations which have become our waking lives plays itself out. We can't figure anything out because it's a sleep induced hallucination.

Ok, to me THIS is Occam's Razor. It would account for ... well, basically everything. This gets my vote!.

It would work rather nicely. Although if it is a dream, it seems like weirder stuff should be happening, like flying monkeys or something.Kind of a boring dream, although pleasant enough, I guess.

And buffygirl, you've outdone yourself, hat-wise. Now come on out and let us see how you look with your nice new pope hat.

And that thing on top definitely looks like a boat.

Oh, and here's Occam's Razor back. Sorry, it might be a little dull. I used it to shave my legs.

Help addams stay in her home! https://www.crowdrise.com/in-a-comically-tragic-turn-of-events-addams-didnt-die
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

Mycroft_147

Postby Mycroft_147 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:37 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:I move we grant him the title of Craftsman. (or something along those lines)

Lightscribe? :D

Founder of THIS

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:39 am UTC

histrion wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote: And I fear when Blitzgirl reaches those post, she be filled with despair and give up her quest.

I already went back in time and warned her.

Mind you, that was before we went from rot13 to things-that-take-more-than-one-mouse-click-to-decrypt.

It still only takes one mouse click, as long as you have the right program up to decrypt it with :D
In a comically tragic turn of events, Addams didn't die. You can help her here.

Does the basement ever end?

Good luck to all the Blitzers out there!

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

histrion

Postby histrion » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 am UTC

BTW, the d3coder extension for Chrome is most excellent.
histrion, a.k.a. Sir Water of Ten, OKT, Archimandrite of Amicable Apostasy. Cheering on Blitzgirl, just because!

Time is a molecular acid.

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Postby jjjdavidson » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:46 am UTC

I know I'm getting to this kinda late, but I just have to comment.
treadman wrote:
thirds wrote:Chances the last frame is Cueball sitting up in bed turning off his alarm?

With Suzanne Pleshette next to him?

and immediately thereafter:
mscha wrote:
thirds wrote:Chances the last frame is Cueball sitting up in bed turning off his alarm?

And Megan stepping out of the shower?

So what happens when Suzanne Pleshette sees Megan stepping out of the shower?
Edit: Darn it, I missed buffygirl again.
Don't worry. Feed squirpys.
Don't wait for me.
My OTC/OTT graphsMay include spoilers!
Helpful links: Time Wiki FAQrot-13 / Morse decoders
He won! He won! He won!
Knight Temporal. :) Ex-Loopist. :(

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:48 am UTC

StratPlayer wrote:
Purplepants77 wrote:
Mycroft_147 wrote: <snip>
Now that religion has slowly become more ritualistic than spiritual...an age of scientific enlightenment perhaps?

I actually was having a really similar train of thought right around the time you posted this, believe it or not. I was mentally admiring the change in attitude as the needle-pulled-thingy progressed (though I have a semi-blank space between the first 10 or so pages and the height of the Church). I literally almost thought exactly "an age of scientific enlightenment" but I cant remember the actual (mental) words I used. Either way, I think you summed it up pretty well, and I liked your last thought too :)

Yay Time!

Well, I tried to spark an age of enlightenment way back on NewPage 223, but back then, no-one could open their mind enough to fully grok the concept. Maybe this is the Time to re-open the discussion?

StratPlayer wrote:
kryton wrote:
StratPlayer wrote:
kryton and others... wrote:
"I wonder if he reads this thread and takes into account our ideas."

<snip>

"He doesn't have time since he's churning out these sticky sand/coffee/dandruf/darkmatter/caffinatedsemencancerbaby pixles as fast as he can.
BUT, very likely he has a team of seraphim watching the thread for him"

You know, it occurred to me during my last coma: it might not be necessary to attribute this all to a creator. I mean, maybe this is just a natural phenomenon instead of the work of intelligent design.

Perhaps there are some basic universal laws of pixilization that could be discovered that would fully define Time without having to bring in superstition and belief in some arbitrary 'artist' who supposedly is directing everything that happens...

So pixels could be self arranging the way that last clump of 9 cheerios in the milk always make a comma shape?

Yes! Just because our human brains want to see a pattern, doesn't mean that some mystical forces is at work...

It could just be tidal forces in the milk. Simple, normal, natural phenomenon without any intelligent design.

...and:

StratPlayer wrote:
kryton wrote:
I'm still hoping Randall takes the hint...

But I'm telling you -- there might not BE any 'Randall'. It's natural for us humans to want to attribute everything to some 'daddy in the sky' who does all the drawing. but it might just as well be normal Universal Laws of Pixilization that are simply playing out in front of us.

EDITED 2x for spelling, addition of second quote, and to get the NewPage right...

I'm willing to use the Universal Laws of Pixilization to erase you from Time for good due to such heresy…
Gingercat wrote:Yeah, my players just decided to sit back and watch the Nukewisp frenzy itself to Annihilation-level fire energy, THEN they killed it.
Thus ended that campaign.
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

htom

Postby htom » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:54 am UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:I know I'm getting to this kinda late, but I just have to comment.
treadman wrote:

With Suzanne Pleshette next to him?

and immediately thereafter:
mscha wrote:

And Megan stepping out of the shower?

So what happens when Suzanne Pleshette sees Megan stepping out of the shower?
Edit: Darn it, I missed buffygirl again.

And then Joanne comes in with a breakfast tray.
cmyk wrote:How can I be so riveted to the Internet equivalent of watching grass grow?

Questions? Spoilers! TimeWiki, geekwagon, The Book of Aubron, ExplainXKCD
mscha wrote:We can ignore reality; in fact, we'll have to, since only Randall knows what it is.

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:56 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:Just updated the Book of Time Forum indexes for recent posts and as a bonus here is some Thread posting stats
Top 50 thread posters:

Spoiler:
Total Posts: 14135
KarMann 597
Helper 377
HAL9000 309
buffygirl 288
AionArap 285
bigcrag92 246
StratPlayer 241
cmyk 211
SBN 191
peewee_RotA 186
udscbt 173
ChronosDragon 166
tman2nd 166
kryton 162
mojacardave 157
Exodies 156
swey 150
Smithers 148
Mr Moriaty 147
histrion 142
bouer 136
Dracomax 133
htom 133
SWuh 129
azule 127
patzer 121
mscha 120
Opiboble 119
AluisioASG 108
TheMulattoMaker 103
Kieryn 100
Latent22 100
boozledorf 96
higgs-boson 95
Wraithlord 95
chem1190c 93
KroniK907 86
Shepherdess 86
edo 84
Lord Cathbad 82
PinkShinyRose 82
digimuzik 77
Valarya 72
Caswallon 69
Grepus 69
spamjam 69
Eternal Density 68
riverssong 68
Whizbang 67
jjjdavidson 65

Awesome that you did this when you were at exactly 100 posts. Oh and look, me too.
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:56 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:Here is our top posters posting history for each of his posts. One line for his posts based on the TimeFrame/newpix he posted it and the second one is based on the forum page

Edit: If any one wants their one done just ask

:shock: I'm a subject of scientific study now??
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:59 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:Here is our top posters posting history for each of his posts. One line for his posts based on the TimeFrame/newpix he posted it and the second one is based on the forum page

Looks interesting. Where can I get mine?
Gingercat wrote:Yeah, my players just decided to sit back and watch the Nukewisp frenzy itself to Annihilation-level fire energy, THEN they killed it.

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:02 am UTC

KarMann wrote:

It appears that now everyone and everything on here and elsewhere related to the One True Comic is subject to rigorous scientific and theological study.
Image- Kieryn

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:03 am UTC

I never really delved that deeply into the Ancient Texts from the beginning of Time, so I thought I would go back and read a few pages. (Just browsing; I don't have the fortitude to put a full Blitzgirl.) So interesting to watch the ancient ones try to make sense of what was happening, to know the unknowable. I found this quote to be especially striking:

murrow wrote:If it is, indeed, coming in half hour increments, I'd expect no more than 24 hours of it. That's a lot of sketches.

Foolish, foolish mortals.

Help addams stay in her home! https://www.crowdrise.com/in-a-comically-tragic-turn-of-events-addams-didnt-die
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:11 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:Looks interesting. Where can I get mine?

There you go
Attachments
AluisioASG.png

Mycroft_147

Postby Mycroft_147 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:14 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:I'm willing to use the Universal Laws of Pixilization to erase you from Time for good due to such heresy…

Very well, you leave me no choice. I hereby establish THIS!1 THIS shall provide the platform for all free waiters to openly share their ideas without fear of ridicule and temporal oppression! Now is the Time, THIS is the way! Stand with me brothers, sisters, and other non-gender specific siblings!

1Temporal Hypotheses and Intelligence Society2
2Until such time as a cooler name may emerge from this needle-pulled thingy.

Founder of THIS

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:15 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:

There you go

Ooo ooo ooo - mine please? :-)
Image- Kieryn

vvn

Postby vvn » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:16 am UTC

KarMann wrote:

Yup. If there is a graph, it's scientific study!

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:18 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:

There you go

Thank you. Now I need to understand how to read it (not It).
It seems that vertical growth without horizontal growth is a bad thing. Am I right?

EDIT: ALL HAIL POPE vvn!

htom

Postby htom » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:22 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:

There you go

Oh, I have to ask. Please, mine, too?
cmyk wrote:How can I be so riveted to the Internet equivalent of watching grass grow?

Questions? Spoilers! TimeWiki, geekwagon, The Book of Aubron, ExplainXKCD
mscha wrote:We can ignore reality; in fact, we'll have to, since only Randall knows what it is.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:23 am UTC

Kieryn wrote:
Latent22 wrote:

There you go

Ooo ooo ooo - mine please? :-)

Maybe just giving the name of the program you used would be best. Otherwise, you'll always be busy.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”