1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

DavidRa

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby DavidRa » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 am UTC

Sciscitor wrote:Hum, had to think about this one... we are right now at 806 frames. So I subtract any and each frame from frame 1, makes 806 difference frames. We do the same for frame 2 and get another 806 difference frames and so forth till frame 806. So it is 806 x 806 frames. Since subtraction isn't a commutative operation, there are different outcomes that have to be counted. Also: It does not make sense to subtract a frame from itself so we have to subtract 806 of these cases so we arrive at 806 * 806 - 806 = 648830 (equivalent, of course, to 806 * 805) difference frames. But maybe I am completely mistaken.

My initial calculation was with 769 frames, which would account for the skew in your more general solution.
That makes sense. You're choosing 2 frames from the 800-odd (wow, really? I didn't realise how long this had been going, 1190 frames now seems a quite likely end-point) and the order is important. Though only because the red and green would be swapped if you compare 1 to 2 and vice versa.

That's combinatorials and permutations - choose r items from n in the collection can be represented as "nCr" or "C(n,r)", among other ways - sadly with the math plugin broken we have to improvise. If the order matters that would be permutations instead - "nPr" or "P(n,r)".

In this case, P(n,r) - P(806,2).

Permutation general formula is "n! / (n-r)!" (remember that ! is factorial - e.g. 4! is 4x3x2x1)

P(806,2) = 806!/804! = 806*805 and hey presto.
Last edited by DavidRa on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:42 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

kryton

Re: 1190: "Time":Rest Stop

Postby kryton » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 am UTC

mscha wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:
kryton wrote:
Spoiler:
================================================
Welcome Time Traveler to the
Rest Stop Imperpetuate.
Here you will find a brief respite from your toils of journeying through the past as you endevor to find the present, and eventually the future.

To your right you will find a cot, blanket, pillow, earplugs, and alarm clock should you decide to partake of a long regenerative coma or brief refreshing trance.

To your left you will find the refreshment stand where you may partake of chilled spring water, juice, soda, wine, and several other selection, as well as a snack bar of assorted fruits, chocolates, nuts, candies, sandwiches, energy bars, pastries, pasta dishes, or even a nicely cooked steak and potato if it meets your desire.

Ahead and through the frosted glass door you will find a dressing room with a clean change of clothes, and facilities for attending to your personal hygiene. Every effort has been made to ensure a full selection of products and materials for your convenience has been included. Your benefactors of the future have come to understand that trudging through 20newpage old and older coffeebaconsanddandrufsemenoilcancerbabytonerlatexpaintdarkmatterantfarmtwoeggeandgritsholdthespamplease can become unplesantly sticky and emit a less than fresh pixel scent, so feel free to make use of the auto-scrub 21 personal hygiene and sanitation booth, which will remove the offal from every square inch as well as from each hidden nook, cranny, and groove.

This facility is equipped with a Genuine People Personality and will happily engage you in conversation in any topic of your choosing so that you may distract yourself from the quite detailed and thorough job the auto-scrub 21 is doing.

Enjoy your rest here and journey on when ready.

With our compliments
- The Management.

EDIT: We are happy to ensure you that the auto-scrub 21 is the latest and greatest from Hygiene-O-Mat INC and suffers none of the problems that plagued the auto-scrub 20.
Edit2: Hygiene-O-Mat Inc has asked us to inform you also that they are financially stable and all law suits that stemmed from the auto-scrub 19 have been settled.
edit-3: The management is delighted to announce that the personal hygiene space has been upgraded to a classic Victorian claw-foot shower/tub, sink, vanity, and toilet, for your relaxed and emotional convenience, and that safety harness, topical insulation salves and grounding wire installation that were mandated by the courts for anyone foolish enough to approach within arms length of an auto-scurb 21, will no longer be necessary nor any longer an impediment to your enjoyment of the Rest Stop Imperpetuate.
Edit 4: Rest Stop Imperpetuate is pleased to announce that the wine and pastry selection has been greatly enhanced, owing to the tidy sum collected in the lawsuit against Hygiene-O-Mat over its auto-scrub 21, and that the management hopes the greater variety and offerings enhance your stay even more.
Edit 5: The management begs the forgiveness of the traveler for almost missing the most important part, instructions to activate this facility. Once this rest stop has drifted at least 5 forum pages into the past, it will activate and then stand ready to unlock and open to the travelers in the past who speaking their traveler name into the speaker at the right of the large iron door with the warning sign indicating the 50,000v security system for defense against trespassers from the present attempting unauthorized access without the accumulated gestalts of sufficient journeying in the past.
edit 6: We here at Rest Stop Imperpetuate are delighted to present you, traveler of the past, with a brand new non-electrified security door. We hope that the lack of a potentially fatal jolt that protects you and your accomodations against trespassers in no way diminishes your joy and pleasure during your stay, and we assure you that the charred bodies piled to the left will be removed promptly, if they have not already been done so. We apologize that the selections of wines for your aperitif have been reduced as operation overhead expenses have unfortunately gone up to pay for the lawsuits. We wish to assure you that the interior has not been breached and remains hermetically sealed awaiting your arrival.
================================================

This was funny. However, I can't help but point out that it's "endeavo(u)r" with an "a." Also, offal is, from WIkipdia, "variety meats or organ meats, refers to the internal organs and entrails of a butchered animal." I hope that's not what we're covered in after traversing Time. That would be awful. (get it? awful? offal?)

I think the offal is intended, and makes sense: that's what's left of the cancerbabies in the sea after many NewPages have past, no?
What I'm missing from kryton's hilarious post (I bet Douglas Adams is ROFLing in his grave) is: how can I get my towel serviced?

The management would like to thank you for your suggestion that will benefit other travelers and has hired the Alternatine History Engineerinc ltd. to retroactively make the stay of the past travelers more enjoyable than it was. Feel free to peruse the premises at

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043&p=3334914#p3334914
1298 and counting

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:43 am UTC

My hat queue is filling up. I have macraw83, kieryn, tman2nd, RobIrr, and Dracomax.

AND, I should probably have a hat waiting for BlitzGirl's arrival. But what kind of hat?

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 am UTC

buffygirl wrote:My hat queue is filling up. I have macraw83, kieryn, tman2nd, RobIrr, and Dracomax.

AND, I should probably have a hat waiting for BlitzGirl's arrival. But what kind of hat?

A beret?

Or maybe a TARDIS hat? Or a time-traveling hat?
Gingercat wrote:Yeah, my players just decided to sit back and watch the Nukewisp frenzy itself to Annihilation-level fire energy, THEN they killed it.
Thus ended that campaign.
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:48 am UTC

buffygirl wrote:AND, I should probably have a hat waiting for BlitzGirl's arrival. But what kind of hat?

Blitzgirl has a hat. Perhaps a hatband, or a feather to decorate it?
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:48 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
buffygirl wrote:My hat queue is filling up. I have macraw83, kieryn, tman2nd, RobIrr, and Dracomax.

A beret?

A fez! Fezzes are cool.

htom

Postby htom » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:50 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:

A beret?

Given her avatar, a boater? Or a Stetson?
cmyk wrote:How can I be so riveted to the Internet equivalent of watching grass grow?

Questions? Spoilers! TimeWiki, geekwagon, The Book of Aubron, ExplainXKCD
mscha wrote:We can ignore reality; in fact, we'll have to, since only Randall knows what it is.

Purplepants77

Postby Purplepants77 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:52 am UTC

Angelastic wrote:
I haven't even read them all yet, but here are some of my favourite unintentional haiku from this thread

<snip>

And so castles made
of sand melts into the sea,
eventually...

<snip>

I am still a few Newpages back, but I saw this post and had to comment maybe I'm just saying what everyone else said in my future, but oh well

Number 1: That was an awesome idea. Time haikus made my night! Many trebuchets to you for coming up with this idea!! Particularly loved these ones because of the natural flow and/or poetic relevance to Time:

Spoiler:
I kinda hope it's
as simplistic as it seems,
but it may not be.

I didn't really
know if it had changed or not,
but it captured me.

We want it to stay
around forever, just like
a real sandcastle.

I searched for a while
but after 20 minutes
I could not find it.

Number 2: Awww man, I somehow missed the Jimi Hendrix part of the discussion?! Well, I guess I didn't read the whole needle-pulled-thingy like BlitzGirl, so I shouldn't complain... But seriously, I love that song so much! I can't believe I didn't think of it before it showed up as a haiku!

Here's hoping I don't look like too much of an idiot blind posting this in my present future...
Still blitzing away and will be for some time.

Current Location: NP 1432
NP from Present: 891
Current Progress: 61.6%

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:55 am UTC

Oops, almost forgot. For Jafloi!

Edit: And thanks for the BlitzGirl Hat ideas!
Attachments
Jafloi-hat-s.jpg
Jafloi-hat-s.jpg (4.78 KiB) Viewed 10979 times

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:57 am UTC

The writings from the Markov Chain generator and the accidental haikus were awesome :D
And so was something else but I've already forgotten.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:00 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:The writings from the Markov Chain generator and the accidental haikus were awesome :D
And so was something else but I've already forgotten.

The whole damn thread?

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:01 am UTC

KABONG
Is she placing the flag?

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Postby jjjdavidson » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:21 am UTC

I haven't had much to add to the discussion of the latest frames, so it seems like a good time to post this:

Sigcouragement
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sigcouragement, in a web forum or similar venue, indicates a poster's use of the signature feature of the forum to provide encouragement and support to those reading a lengthy thread after the poster has already done so. It is a portmanteau of signature and encouragement, apparently coined[original research?] by user "BlitzGirl" in a progress post[1] on the 1190: "Time"[2] thread of the user forum of the xkcd webcomic, after numerous earlier posters altered their signatures specifically to encourage her progress.

Sigcouragement may be considered a form of virtual time travel, in that it allows a poster to add information about the present to a post in the past without directly altering the post, allowing a user proceeding chronologically to apparently see into the future.

Sigcouragement may also allow a writer to alter the subtext of a past post without directly editing the text.[citation needed]

References
1. http://fora.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043&start=12400#p3326204
2. http://fora.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:25 am UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:I haven't had much to add to the discussion of the latest frames, so it seems like a good time to post this:

Sigcouragement

Sigcouragement, in a web forum or similar venue, indicates a poster's use of the signature feature of the forum to provide encouragement and support to those reading a lengthy thread after the poster has already done so. It is a portmanteau of signature and encouragement, apparently coined[original research?] by user "BlitzGirl" in a progress post[1] on the 1190: "Time"[2] thread of the user forum of the xkcd webcomic, after numerous earlier posters altered their signatures specifically to encourage her progress.

Sigcouragement may be considered a form of virtual time travel, in that it allows a poster to add information about the present to a post in the past without directly altering the post, allowing a user proceeding chronologically to apparently see into the future.

Sigcouragement may also allow a writer to alter the subtext of a past post without directly editing the text.[citation needed]

References
1. http://fora.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043&start=12400#p3326204
2. http://fora.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043

We should totally try to add this to Wikipedia, even if short-lived.
I still have a PDF of the Newpix entry here somewhere.
Gingercat wrote:Yeah, my players just decided to sit back and watch the Nukewisp frenzy itself to Annihilation-level fire energy, THEN they killed it.

mscha

Postby mscha » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:32 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:

A beret?

A fez! Fezzes are cool.

Hey, that's exactly what I was going to reply! You must have timetravelninja'd me. :wink:
The only thing I'd have added is this link.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

vvn

Postby vvn » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:37 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:We should totally try to add this to Wikipedia, even if short-lived.

We really should! This is a fabulous idea.

Purplepants77

Postby Purplepants77 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:41 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:I haven't had much to add to the discussion of the latest frames, so it seems like a good time to post this:

Sigcouragement

<snip>

Haha thats pretty funny. People on this forum are awesome! We have an accidental haiku finding program, re-tailored songs/poems from BlitzGirl, awesome woodworking, the coolest hats around, the Grant Imagician (Holder of the Staff of Photoshop), the most in depth analysis of forum posts I've ever seen, a ton of words/phrases of our own creation1, even to the point of our own culture, and about a gazillion other things I wish I could even remember. And every time I turn around, something else awesome pops up! Why are you guys so cool??

1 Good thing we aren't writing a book2
2 Or maybe we can just classify this as nonfiction and be done with it.
Still blitzing away and will be for some time.

Current Location: NP 1432
NP from Present: 891
Current Progress: 61.6%

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:41 am UTC

vvn wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:We should totally try to add this to Wikipedia, even if short-lived.

We really should! This is a fabulous idea.

Eggscellent.
Now, who is the one willing to be banned from Wikipedia forever?

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:44 am UTC

Purplepants77 wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:

Sigcouragement

<snip>

Haha thats pretty funny. People on this forum are awesome! We have an accidental haiku finding program, re-tailored songs/poems from BlitzGirl, awesome woodworking, the coolest hats around, the Grant Imagician (Holder of the Staff of Photoshop), the most in depth analysis of forum posts I've ever seen, a ton of words/phrases of our own creation1, even to the point of our own culture, and about a gazillion other things I wish I could even remember. And every time I turn around, something else awesome pops up! Why are you guys so cool??

Maybe because we are mad (as in crazy) people who lost their minds to Time as well as any remnants of Outsider life?
EDIT: and which also have no consideration for the forum's rules.

aeglaeca

Postby aeglaeca » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:47 am UTC

Dracomax wrote:I think a quadratic might only work if she started reading backward after words, or the post rate got exponential greater after she was almost caught up.

But you forgot about rot13!

Ayriannah

Postby Ayriannah » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:00 am UTC

After several hundred newpix, the earlier time-traveler returns to the civilization she once helped to create, only to discover that the remaining time-traveler have gone (what seems to be) sane. The plauge f the madness which had driven her from the forums had departed, and there were random haikus from the thread. It also appeared that at least the majority of the thread had managed to restore proper coma-time schedules, for the coherency of the dialect had improved greatly.

Last time I was here, there were about 150 pages... how the times have changed since. (skipped forward to the most recent few pages- I'd never catch up now that school's back in session.)
P.S. I am not Randall. I am an initiate of Time. All is measured by the passage of the Newpix.

patzer

Postby patzer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:00 am UTC

SONG
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

vvn

Postby vvn » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:10 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:Now, who is the one willing to be banned from Wikipedia forever?

I am, but have never wiki'd......

Edit: Is Megan off to build another nub?

juliancolton

Postby juliancolton » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:18 am UTC

Hey everyone. Been lurking for a few days (not since the beginning of Time, sadly), and figured now's a good a time as any to register. I have a feeling we're in for a major plot development in the near future! I have about the most recent 30 pages under my belt, and I'm considering sweeping the whole thread from page 1. It seems like hard work based on what I've seen from others who apparently attempted it. I'll be around. :)

Elmach

Postby Elmach » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:19 am UTC

Ayriannah wrote:After several hundred newpix, the earlier time-traveler returns to the civilization she once helped to create, only to discover that the remaining time-traveler have gone (what seems to be) sane. The plauge f the madness which had driven her from the forums had departed, and there were random haikus from the thread. It also appeared that at least the majority of the thread had managed to restore proper coma-time schedules, for the coherency of the dialect had improved greatly.

Last time I was here, there were about 150 pages... how the times have changed since. (skipped forward to the most recent few pages- I'd never catch up now that school's back in session.)

Yoü tin catch up!
Bë oür repläcëment BlïtzGirl whën shë finishës.

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:23 am UTC

As was pointed out earlier the water level is well above the level of the archway now. I don't think we have seen any hint of water getting back there. What does this tell us about the 'width' of the collapsed front castle? Is it wide enough to stop the water going around it to get to the archway? Or is he just following 2D/2.5D physics here? Either way its going to take a thousand more frames at this rate to wipe out the castle.
Attachments
water.png
water.png (6.01 KiB) Viewed 10789 times

vvn

Postby vvn » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:24 am UTC

Latent22 wrote: Either way its going to take a thousand more frames at this rate to wipe out the castle.

Yeah! A thousand more frames of Time!

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:25 am UTC

Catch up time!
Spoiler:
spamjam wrote:I post stuff and nobody responds to it. I guess I'm not on the same page as anyone else, so why write anything?

Coma time.

You can't expect people to respond to everything you say. Looking at your posts, it looks like most of them are just Newpix. Post more and people will respond to some of your posts.
mscha wrote:
XonqNopp wrote:Oh no, I think I figured it out... It's BlitzGirl!!!!!! :shock:

That'd be awesome!
Image Image
Could be.., But probably not the same hat.

Blitzgirl's hat is actually BHG's hat. #405
jjjdavidson wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:
Latent22 wrote:
manvandmaan wrote:It's a little French girl?

I name her LaPetit!

LaPetite, then.

Well, there's no brim to her hat, so she's certainly not Madeline.

It's been a long while since I last read the entire archive, but am I correct that LaPetite is not just a new character for Time, but new for all of xkcd?

So, we're naming her for all of XKCD! :D
I like LaPetite as a name.
Dracomax wrote: Anyone encoding their text will henceforth and retroactively be dipped chocolate Syrup, and covered in shredded Licorice. THUS SPEAKS THE INQUISITION.

Oj, yyhnd? I'f xaci ah zsd jxz llc! :twisted:
lmjb1964 wrote:As I was getting ready for work today, I was pondering a dream I had about posting in the forum (really!),and came up with a new whole new interpretation of the old theory about Megan being pregnan. Hear me out. At the beginning, M and C were "fooling around" in the sand, just having a good time. At the end, C leaves, saying, "It's been fun!" (Typical male.*)

But Megan keeps on building (gestating). At some point they both realize that M is creating something big, and C comes back to help (thought M is still doing most of the work.) But then C leaves. Did he get scared off by impending fatherhood? Is he off at Ikea getting supplies to build a nursery?

Meanwhile, M finally tires and takes a nap. During the nap, she dreams of/is visited by the teenage version of her not-yet-born daughter (anyone remember that episode of Northern Exposure?), who for some reason is French. Or maybe just likes berets. The dream child disappears when M is awakened by the castle falling, which of course is a symbol of her water breaking. This is where my interpretation breaks down a bit (because up till now it was unquestionably correct), since I don't think most women would just stand there after their water broke.

Anyway, that's my theory. I better hurry up and post it before the newpix proves me wrong. (Or WRONG!)

How do you account for the dialogue?

Smithers wrote:
silent_death wrote:To get back to something which was way too long ago (like 10-20 pages) - I finally finished the diagram I wanted to do, it shows the posts per Page for the Top20 Posters (up until page 360). The huge blue Chunk are all the others.
It does not look as nice as I hoped (maybe I should take the Top30 or Top40, at least that would make it more colorful) and it basically is a giant mess - wanted to share it anyway (sry for the huge picture)

Woo! Featured! I thought my recent slacking would have cost me my place in the top ranks, but I still remain in the top twenty. Being a giant mess and a lack of usable data (I really can't tell whether some blocks are me or ChronosDragon) aside, it still looks pretty cool.

Agreed. I can't distinguish myself from swey.
Purplepants77 wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:

Sigcouragement

<snip>

What about the Book of Time? That's a book.

Also, I'm glad the flag was saved. :D

EDIT: Added spoiler
Last edited by tman2nd on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:04 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:37 am UTC

buffygirl wrote:From the Haberdashery!

I have hats for mandvandmaan and for jjjdavidson, because they have avatars upon which I can place a hat. However, I shall wait to post their respective hats until the individual is online.

In the queue:
-macraw83
-vvn
-kieryn (just cuza your awesome graphification)

To the above three: please provide me with a word or concept to inspire me! I need that little grain of sand upon which to base a pearl hat.

Ooooh. I go away for a day and Megan comas while a creepy little girl shows up, a castle falls and I get offered a hat. What an honor! Um, err. Inspiration, words, hmmm. How about a little verse...

May the wait be well waited.
May the time be well slated.
Blitzgirl be elevated,
To the latest of pages.
Let us all be elated,
As be we caffinated,
And hunger abated,
We watch time. Pixelated.

Oh and also... Just did this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLY8TJJ4sw
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

vvn

Postby vvn » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:38 am UTC

Purplepants77 wrote:Why are you guys so cool??

It's the hats.

vvn

Postby vvn » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 am UTC

Kieryn wrote:Oh and also... Just did this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLY8TJJ4sw

First YouTube video I have watched all the way through in at least a year.

aeglaeca

Postby aeglaeca » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:43 am UTC

Kieryn wrote:May the wait be well waited.
Blitzgirl be elevated,
Her path extrapolated,
To the latest of pages.
Let us all be elated,
As be we caffinated,
And hunger abated,

Nice, and FTFY

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:46 am UTC

aeglaeca wrote:
Kieryn wrote:May the wait be well waited.
Blitzgirl be elevated,
Her path be extrapolated,
To the latest of pages.
Let us all be elated,
As be we caffinated,
And hunger abated,

Nice, and FTFY

Except now you have broken the classic 4 line tempo. But, thanks. :-)
Image- Kieryn

aeglaeca

Postby aeglaeca » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:47 am UTC

Kieryn wrote:Except now you have broken the classic 4 line tempo. But, thanks. :-)

my bad :oops:

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:49 am UTC

Just like the Wonderful Buffygirl I have made a hat for BlitzGirl!!
Attachments
BlitzGirl.png
BlitzGirl.png (9.7 KiB) Viewed 10730 times

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 am UTC

Ok, after the newpix I'm comaing.

EDIT: Oops. Didn't mean to newpage there.
Image- Kieryn

vvn

Postby vvn » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:01 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:Just like the Wonderful Buffygirl I have made a hat for BlitzGirl!!

Would that be LaPetit Blitzgirl?

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:04 am UTC

vvn wrote:
Latent22 wrote:Just like the Wonderful Buffygirl I have made a hat for BlitzGirl!!

Would that be LaPetit Blitzgirl?

BlitzGirl already has so many titles. sure she won't mind an extra one...
Last edited by Latent22 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:05 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.

aeglaeca

Postby aeglaeca » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:04 am UTC

Is she standing on the arch/bridge?

Edit: or at least leaning on it. Well made arch.
Last edited by aeglaeca on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:06 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:05 am UTC

Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”