1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Jafloi

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Jafloi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 pm UTC

Drakeesh wrote:I choose to believe (what I was programmed to believe) that they are talking about the sea (which is big) going away. Not the Castle.

Hope so!.... :?
buffygirl wrote:Jafloi, [...] I do hereby annoint you as Cardinal Jafloi of the Chicken Salad Sandwich, mayo optional.
...and Lightscribe (woodworker of time)

BlitzGirl: "wait fast, but wait well" *And good luck with the rest of your journey!!*You made it! Welcome!

Tatiana

Postby Tatiana » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:49 pm UTC

I have a strong feeling now that the point, when we finally reach it, will be something about global warming. I was right about them building more castle on the platform. Let's see if my powers of prophecy hold. :D
οττξЃs gotta OTT, so come to the facebook OTT group!

juliancolton

Postby juliancolton » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:49 pm UTC

jovialbard wrote:Also, congratulations on your CentaPapacy.

Completely unintentional and probably undeserved, but it feels good!

Goggalor

Postby Goggalor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:51 pm UTC

Delurking:
Does anyone else think that it looks like Megan and Cueball are looking straight towards us in this most recent frame? Could this be some sort of meta-commentary?
My real guess at this bit of dialogue is that they're having two conversations and Cueball is talking about the sea, but that's boring.

I guess I'll just wait for it.
Keeper Of The Bags, Protector Of Puns
A Timewaiter from the very beginning to the bitter end.1
1but not from beginning to end to beginning since I'm not a loopist

descor

Postby descor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 pm UTC

Goggalor wrote:Delurking:
Does anyone else think that it looks like Megan and Cueball are looking straight towards us in this most recent frame? Could this be some sort of meta-commentary?

Nope, nobody ...

Spoiler:
descor wrote:
jovialbard wrote:
descor wrote:Are they looking at us??

Again with the ego-centrism, gosh are we bordering on solipsism over here? Also, yes, they totally are looking at us. :D

Obligatory TV Tropes link

Oh wait ... ;)
Cardinal of the Timewaiters, Keeper of the chickens and Master of the Hutch.

Keep on treking Vytron

The future of infinite possibilities, of moments unlived, and of stories untold.
Wait for it.

StratPlayer wrote:In order for this game to cut the mustard, you'll need to cut the mustard.

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:57 pm UTC

Dialogue: "What can we do about it?" "I don't know."

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

Goggalor

Postby Goggalor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 pm UTC

Well this is embarrassing. I somehow skipped page 399 and didn't see that my idea had already been brought up :oops:

descor

Postby descor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:00 pm UTC

Goggalor wrote:Well this is embarrassing. I somehow skipped page 399 and didn't see that my idea had already been brought up :oops:

I know what that feels like. All I can say is you're no BlitzGirl!! :mrgreen:

azule wrote:Dialogue: "What can we do about it?" "I don't know."

If that comes up you win several internets!

Keep on treking Vytron

The future of infinite possibilities, of moments unlived, and of stories untold.
Wait for it.

StratPlayer wrote:In order for this game to cut the mustard, you'll need to cut the mustard.

Caswallon

Postby Caswallon » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:01 pm UTC

juliancolton wrote:
jovialbard wrote:Also, congratulations on your CentaPapacy.

Completely unintentional and probably undeserved, but it feels good!

Just normal PFANP, the CentaPapacy will be the final poster on this page.
histrion wrote:"Gunaxf gb gur Grzcbeny Vyyhzvangv, zl jbex cebqhpgvivgl unf qrpernfrq qenzngvpnyyl! Gunaxf, Rayvtugrarq Barf!"

Precepter and historian of the Chruch of the Newpage. achoo

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:02 pm UTC

Caswallon wrote:Just normal PFANP, the CentaPapacy will be the final poster on this page.

Wouldn't it be the final poster on the last page?
I wrote a book exploring the nature of identity and loss of self! And another book about babies!
Also, vlog and short-story blog

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:03 pm UTC

Phlong

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:03 pm UTC

Tatiana wrote:I have a strong feeling now that the point, when we finally reach it, will be something about global warming. I was right about them building more castle on the platform. Let's see if my powers of prophecy hold. :D

I kinda doubt it, I think he'd make a point about global warming more directly and more succinctly, why bury something like that so deep in a comic?

Avoiding double post: Oh yeah, now it looks even more like they are looking at us. Haha!

Dear Cueball and Megan,

My humblest apologies, but we will not stop, at least not until BlitzGirl gets here, and then not until after the celebration ends, and then maybe a bit after that, but you could always ask Randell to slow down the timeframe again.
Last edited by jovialbard on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:17 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
I wrote a book exploring the nature of identity and loss of self! And another book about babies!

Purplepants77

Postby Purplepants77 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:06 pm UTC

I have to admit, I'm torn on this one. If he means the sea is going to go away, then I feel like all this buildup for inevitable destruction is for nothing. Almost anticlimactic.1 If he is talking about the castle after all, this is getting really sad. :( I'm attached to the castle(s) now! They mean something! Its not just simple fun in the (sand) anymore2, this is important. How are we supposed to just sit here and watch it crumble to pieces? All those haunting predictions from early on in the thread are coming back. Its like something ominous is just hanging over these frames3, waiting for just the right moment to drop and crush us.4

1That is unless Lord Randall comes up with something else and redirects the plot. Would not be surprised in the least.
2The playful mentality of the trebuchet frames comes to mind
3You know, they really mean it when they say a picture is worth 1000 words. Who needs novels when you have pictures like these. We're being taken on the same thrilling rollercoaster of emotions as any classic novel, but with hardly any dialogue.5
4Metaphorically, not physically. That would be ironic though.
5Mandatory "still a better love story (of any kind) than Twilight" comment
Still blitzing away and will be for some time.

Current Location: NP 1432
NP from Present: 891
Current Progress: 61.6%

Caswallon

Postby Caswallon » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 pm UTC

jovialbard wrote:
Caswallon wrote:Just normal PFANP, the CentaPapacy will be the final poster on this page.

The CentaPapacy is a grand tradition every NewCentury, defined by every 100 New Pages. The church of the NewPage honors the following previous CentaPopes:
  • Pelahnar, CentaPope the First of the 1-100 newpages
  • Helper, CentaPope the Second of the 101 - 200 newpages
  • Latent22, CentaPope the Third of the 201 - 300 newpages
  • HAL9000, CentaPope the Fourth of the 301 - 400 newpages

Edited because I accidentally clicked submit, instead of preview
Last edited by Caswallon on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:06 am UTC, edited 4 times in total.
histrion wrote:"Gunaxf gb gur Grzcbeny Vyyhzvangv, zl jbex cebqhpgvivgl unf qrpernfrq qenzngvpnyyl! Gunaxf, Rayvtugrarq Barf!"

Precepter and historian of the Chruch of the Newpage. achoo

juliancolton

Postby juliancolton » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 pm UTC

If you toggle between the last 2 newpix, Megan seems to hang her head a little bit when she acknowledges Cueball's prediction, so that's a point against my theory (that he was talking about the ocean instead of the castle).

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:11 pm UTC

descor wrote:

What if it doesn't? Will I now be in debt several internets?

descor

Postby descor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:12 pm UTC

azule wrote:
descor wrote:

What if it doesn't? Will I now be in debt several internets?

Yes, pay me when you get chance.

Keep on treking Vytron

Wait for it.

Goggalor

Postby Goggalor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:13 pm UTC

descor wrote:
Goggalor wrote:Well this is embarrassing. I somehow skipped page 399 and didn't see that my idea had already been brought up :oops:

I know what that feels like. All I can say is you're no BlitzGirl!! :mrgreen:

I don't how she does it! I obsessively kept up with the thread for the first 100 pages, but I couldn't imagine reading another 300 pages. She truly is a saint/pope/mome/grand poobah/etc.

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:14 pm UTC

Yeah, I'm pretty sure from the beginning this comic was going to be about the inevitability of time. (get your hankies ready)

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:22 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:It's symbolic of the inevitability of time, and how sad it is that even our greatest works must fall.

Reminds me of this:
Spoiler:
I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desart. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.[1]
~Percy Bysshe Shelley

You don't say?
Spoiler:
KarMann wrote:
tman2nd wrote:I think he's presenting his miniature sand castle model.

Oh no, not the presenting again?

Personally, I look at it and hear in my head, "Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Added: Of course, the rest of the poem would fit very well with the theme of the comic, and the possible medium that Megan and Cueball might be working with.
Last edited by KarMann on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:23 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:23 pm UTC

Back from a coma! Walltext of replies time.

Spoiler:
juliancolton wrote:If you toggle between the last 2 newpix, Megan seems to hang her head a little bit when she acknowledges Cueball's prediction, so that's a point against my theory (that he was talking about the ocean instead of the castle).

Well, before this they've always made their best effort at preserving their creation. I mean, Megan's built two different seawalls now! I have hope that despite the sea's apparent whimsy (and bigness), Megan and Cueball will defy nature and continue their epic project.

Dracomax wrote:No, don't go away, castle. We love you. In a platonic, sand castle kind of way. we aren't sexually attracted to castles, as far as I know. but love. yeah....

not that there's anything wrong with being attracted to sand castles. if that's your thing, go for it. just, please not with this castle, becasue I imagine it wouldn't stand up well to vigorous activity, regardless of what it might be made of...

I dunno, if they were packing the sand with the liquid from the body nearby...that stuff's like cement. Especially when the mixture is fortified with caffeine and cancer.

Dracomax wrote:
RobIrr wrote:
Dracomax wrote:*heats up a fresh batch of chocolate syrup...* :evil:

Before you taint it with the corpses of the unfaithful, please may I have some for my ice cream? :D

Sure. We're1 not monsters.

1The inquisition. Technically, Dragons are monsters2
2Racists put us in the monster manual. They have been noted by the inquisition.

Right on, brother! Although Dragons are known for stealing fair maidens and hoarding gold, there's plenty of greedy humans that do that too...

BlitzGirl wrote:Quest progress: 359 out of 397 pages.
The Next Level. NP 715.

thirds wrote:Sorry to say, if BlitzGirl posts every time she encounters her own signposts, she will never reach the end and her infinite quotes will consume the entire internet and eventually the posting and hosting of such quoting will require more energy than the sun provides to the earth (what-if question?). <snip>

For the internet's sake, I no longer post every time I cross a signpost.

Oh, it seems my prior warning was unnecessary. Well, just making sure! Wouldn't want ol' Zeno getting the last laugh.

Neil_Boekend wrote:
XonqNopp wrote:So guess what we will see in the few coming Newpix...

I guess black pixels.

Fellow watchers, I present our new Seer of Time

SPACKlick wrote:
jovialbard wrote:
SPACKlick wrote:
jovialbard wrote:BlitzGirl Progress: holding steady. ETA around 471

I make a linear average on your numbers meet at C.450 and a x3 progression encounters at C.473.

that said, I think it would be more useful to look at a Blitzpages per hour (averaged to negate comas) vs Newpage per hour as certain errors would cancel and by that I get a prediction closer to 500

(sorry Blitzgirl, Don't be down heartened, please use this skateboard I have lain here for you to ease your journey a little)

Yeah, I was thinking about putting in the dates of her posts as well and calculating progress based on that... maybe I will do that today if I have time. If you give me the formula for that fancy stat you're doing I'll throw it on the sheet :) I'm sure my analysis is far from perfect since I pretty much just made it up off the top of my head.

Umm, I take the time in days between updates and the number of pages (blitz and new) per update to find the rate of blitz/new pages per day I then average that over 3 updates (to reduce fluctuations) The latest rates are (xPages/day 1 update, 3 update, 5 update, 7 update average)

It would seem the estimate ranges from newpage 430 to 490 or so. No matter her rate, as long as it doesn't have significant variation we should be seeing her soon!

SWO Crash wrote:
mscha wrote:
SWO Crash wrote:
mscha wrote:HINKSTAPSPRONG¹...
What now?

¹: triple jump

We Wait For It.

I know we wait for it, but what are they waiting for?

It. Maybe "Wait for it" was also a command to Cueball and Megan?

It makes perfect sense! They're sentient characters aware that they're in a comic. All their directed to do is "wait for it." What is "it"? They don't know. All they know is that there's a sea, and some rivers, and some sand under them. So they bide their Time, waiting and building, while all the while "it" has been approaching them slowly from the right. It can do whatever It wants, after all. But It's going to go away.

Well, that's one interpretation anyway. Can't be reading too much into the gender-neutral third person pronoun or we'd be crossing into Ni-knight territory.

Scott Auld

Postby Scott Auld » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:41 pm UTC

I just don't get it.

How can these two be so massively ignorant of how the sea works?

Where are they, who are they, and under what circumstances would a pair find themselves seeing a rising tide ... for the first time, ever?

Also: remember when we thought this was a joke that would be resolved on April 1? Ha!

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:42 pm UTC

descor wrote:
jovialbard wrote:

Again with the ego-centrism, gosh are we bordering on solipsism over here? Also, yes, they totally are looking at us. :D

Great. Now that there's a link to that site in this thread, Blitzgirl's never going to reach us. She'll reach the link, follow it, and be lost forever.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

Purplepants77

Postby Purplepants77 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:42 pm UTC

Every time I'm catching up after coma, it seems like everyone has been posting like crazy, and I'm trying desperately to finally get back to the conversation. Then, once I get there, I realize how slow the conversation is actually going and I wish it would move faster haha... Guess that's human psychology for you.
Still blitzing away and will be for some time.

Current Location: NP 1432
NP from Present: 891
Current Progress: 61.6%

descor

Postby descor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:43 pm UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
descor wrote:
jovialbard wrote:

Great. Now that there's a link to that site in this thread, Blitzgirl's never going to reach us. She'll reach the link, follow it, and be lost forever.

What have I done? :shock:

Keep on treking Vytron

Wait for it.

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:43 pm UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:It makes perfect sense! They're sentient characters aware that they're in a comic. All their directed to do is "wait for it." What is "it"? They don't know. All they know is that there's a sea, and some rivers, and some sand under them. So they bide their Time, waiting and building, while all the while "it" has been approaching them slowly from the right. It can do whatever It wants, after all. But It's going to go away.

Well, that's one interpretation anyway. Can't be reading too much into the gender-neutral third person pronoun or we'd be crossing into Ni-knight territory.

Except they leave the comic all the time. What happens to them if they leave? Is an sentient cartoon character still a sentient cartoon character if no one sees them?
Last edited by Whizbang on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:45 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 pm UTC

HAL9000 wrote:Great. Now that there's a link to that site in this thread, Blitzgirl's never going to reach us. She'll reach the link, follow it, and be lost forever.

As I recall she specifically mentioned being lost on that site in a previous post of hers.
Last edited by jovialbard on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 pm UTC

Caswallon wrote:
jovialbard wrote:

The CentaPapacy is a grand tradition every NewCentury, defined by every 100 New Pages. The church of the NewPage honors the following previous CentaPopes:
  • Pelahnar, CentaPope the First
  • Helper, CentaPope the Second
  • Latent22, CentaPope the Third
  • [Enter Name Here], CentaPope the Fourth

Edited because I accidentally clicked submit, instead of preview

I'm officially declaring a breakaway sect that names the first poster on each page (at that page's genesis, so ignoring changes due to deletion/mod-approved newbie posts) as Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer for that page.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:46 pm UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:
Foarm wrote:@BlitzGirl: when you see a time machine, you should destroy it before it is activated! Good Luck!

Or she should use it to go back and destroy it before it's even built!

Nooo! Then she'll be stuck in the past!

jovialbard wrote:I think I've decided that one of my lowest tier words is restaurant. I have to think about how it's spelled every time, and it's not even a fun word.

When I was very little, I thought the word was restaround. Like, you go to the place and rest around the table, and eat.

HAL9000 wrote:1. Notice newpix hasn't been posted.
2. Get address of hashed newpix.
3. Come up with clever 'ONG' (I'll save it for later)
4. Hit 'post reply'
5. See that you've been ninja'd in the 'topic review' window below the text field, and their 'ONG' is better than mine.
6. Cry inside.
ETA: and it was my 400th post, too...

That's such a sad story! But at least you have a clever ONG to use.

Ack!!! Just saw the latest dialogue! What does it mean? Better sprint to the future/present to see what insights you wise folks have. Plus, just realized I better hurry or I'll miss the party.

Edited to remove quote I meant to respond to but then got distrac...
(Yes, I've used that joke before, but it keeps happeni...)
Last edited by lmjb1964 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:19 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Help addams stay in her home! https://www.crowdrise.com/in-a-comically-tragic-turn-of-events-addams-didnt-die
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

Reka

Postby Reka » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:47 pm UTC

HAL9000 wrote:

Yeah, when will people learn? If you're gonna post the obligatory TV Tropes link, you must also post the obligatory black hole warning!

Sheesh.

manvandmaan
The Period Guy

Postby manvandmaan » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:47 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:
manvandmaan wrote:BlitzGirl, do you by any chance have a beret?
and also: I'll make sure those Croissants are oven-fresh when you arrive!
AND EVEN MORE ALSO: WATCH OUT FOR THE TEARS!
Thank you lmjb1964 for clarifying! and ruining my pun :( but I really really like you, so it's OK!

Aww, I really really like you too! And I feel bad about ruining your pun. I was afraid Blitzgirl would think there was some great tragedy ahead and become disheartened. I'll change my sig, though the damage is probably already done.

It's all OK! it would have been a lame joke anyway! And a warning with a pun doesn't seem like a very good warning! :s
I changed my sig too. I removed most of the comment towards you! ;)

On another note:
Should we call this the "existentialistic period"? as they are very aware of the sandcaslte and it's inevitable(?) end?

On yet another note:
I still find it eerie when they look at us! especially if there is dialogue!
Congratz BlitzGirl BlitzRandir!
Godspeed to all the OTT travelers! I am one of you now!

- Former (Never was) Grand Mason of the now abolished SandMasons (which off course never existed)
- The Croissant Man (or Period Guy, whatevs)

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:48 pm UTC

Scott Auld wrote:I just don't get it.

How can these two be so massively ignorant of how the sea works?

Where are they, who are they, and under what circumstances would a pair find themselves seeing a rising tide ... for the first time, ever?

Also: remember when we thought this was a joke that would be resolved on April 1? Ha!

We've been watching it for how long? And it's done what, exactly? It's not like any sea I've known.1 I've seen seas go up and down, but not just slowly, up and up.

1 Which is two, but still.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

ggh

Postby ggh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:52 pm UTC

descor wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:
descor wrote:
jovialbard wrote:

I don't think that reading a thread requires following every link and then reading everything from there - otherwise BlitzGirl would have been finished the first time we posted a wikipedia page. Or if you meant that that's a cool page and she'll get distracted, I think you underestimate her resolve.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:54 pm UTC

ggh wrote:
descor wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:
descor wrote:
jovialbard wrote:

I don't think that reading a thread requires following every link and then reading everything from there - otherwise BlitzGirl would have been finished the first time we posted a wikipedia page. Or if you meant that that's a cool page and she'll get distracted, I think you underestimate her resolve.

Well, it is TV Tropes, after all.

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:59 pm UTC

And I'm pretty sure when BlitzGirl got stuck on the TV Tropes site last time this same comic came up. Either we're getting repetitive or... I HAVE PSYCHIC POWERS (and an inability to distinguish the past from the future...)

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:02 pm UTC

Scott Auld wrote:Also: remember when we thought this was a joke that would be resolved on April 1? Ha!

Holy hell we've been at this for a month.

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:02 pm UTC

For you, Kieryn.
Attachments
Kieryn-hat-s.jpg
Kieryn-hat-s.jpg (6.3 KiB) Viewed 8344 times

descor

Postby descor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:03 pm UTC

RIVERSONG
Wooo, my first *ONG!!
Last edited by descor on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:03 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Keep on treking Vytron

Wait for it.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:03 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:For you, Kieryn.

Congratulations on being Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer for the first Newpage of the fifth Centapage!
Also, I'm a Centapope, aren't I?

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:04 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:For you, Kieryn.

Awesome! just as I was about to head home from work. It's fantastic! THANK YOU! I will put it on later and wear with pride.
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”