1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

mscha

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby mscha » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:10 am UTC

Jonas79 wrote:Cool, mscha did an actual -ONG that wasn't by newpixbot.

I've done loads of those... I probably posted more by hand than by newpixbot.

Jonas79 wrote:So... what's the current all whit prediction all you graph makers? Has the fading slowed down again? Sinus curve? (As I thought when The Fading started)

ETA: Ah, didn't see the edit. So three newpix more? It'll be interesting to see what happens next. I hope for The Fade In to something else.

I didn't make a graph, but it's just simple extrapolation. Next one will probably be #e9e9e9 + 9 = #f2f2f2 (±1), then + 9 = #fbfbfb (±2), and after that, there's nowhere to go but #ffffff.

And then? Randall knows...
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

Jonas79

Postby Jonas79 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 am UTC

mscha wrote:I didn't make a graph, but it's just simple extrapolation. Next one will probably be #e9e9e9 + 9 = #f2f2f2 (±1), then + 9 = #fbfbfb (±2), and after that, there's nowhere to go but #ffffff.

Ok, thanks for the calculation. I don't think it'll be the End Of Time, but as you say only The Great Randall knows...
I predict that the One True Comic will continue until the end of Time!

You did it BlitzGirl!

Eliram

Postby Eliram » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 am UTC

Just wanted to post a blackened version of the current frame, for old time's sake.
It's about time.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:27 am UTC

Quest progress: 438 out of 442 pages.
The Fading. NP 957.

Massive signpost passed: 425 out of 438 pages

For all intents and purposes, this is the final signpost of my Quest. From here onward, I post in the Now. It has been a strange and grand adventure through the past of the Thread of Time, and I feel I am a better person/poet/knight/etc. for having read it all. And for having met all of your past selves along the way, if only through pastposts and sigcouragement. Time may be fading, but the memories I've gained on my Quest surely won't - they are far too filled with Madness to ever forget!

There has been a spectrum of emotion over the shades of gray, and a flurry of activity surrounding LaPetite's brief reappearance and my silent sprint (and then my last signpost). Some worried for me:
Spoiler:
Smithers wrote:It has been more NewPages than usual since the last BlitzGirl update. I hope she's okay.
AK49BWL wrote:The lack of a BlitzGirl update in quite some Time worries me...
Lyoug wrote:And last : I'm also worrying about BlitzGirl not giving news for so many Newpix, but let's suppose that she's just trying to Wait faster. Go BlitzGirl! *Cheer, cheer*
AluisioASG wrote:Uh oh. Run BlitzGirl, run!

Some showed optimism:
Spoiler:
jjjdavidson wrote:Aahh! While I'm writing this, BlitzGirl at last gives us an update (which unfortunately will probably delay her arrival a good half-hour when she reaches Newpage 438). Yay, BlitzGirl! But I am reminded, BlitzGirl's beret needs to be added to the list of hats.
lululu wrote:Hi BlitzGirl! Good luck and randallspeed to you. Also, when the time comes, remember to fill the swimming pool.
Eliram wrote:<snip>
- Saw BlitzGirl online. Go BlitzGirl, Go! I believe in your will power and I try not to post too much, just for you.
Roia wrote:EDIT: Yay! Hi Blitzgirl! You're so close now :D
pelrigg wrote:<snip>The various people have become familiar... AluisioASG; buffygirl; blitzgirl (go B-girl, go)...<snip>
aeglaeca wrote:<snip>
And welcome back blitzgirl!
BytEfLUSh wrote:She is back!!! BlitzGirl is here! Undo the fading, NOW!

I spotted my last two sigcommunications:
Spoiler:
aeglaeca wrote:Blitzgirl, take Angelastic's advice and don't stop to read all her haikus. Otherwise we may have to wait longer for you than it. Oh well.

It's okay, at least I will be here before it. :D

RobIrr wrote:LaPetite? Blitzgirl? One and the same? I vote we rename one of them...

Not-it! I had my name since before the Beginning of Time, so there. :P
Anyway, I use "LaPetite" as a descriptor in my title, whereas LaPetite uses that as her full name (no second name).

And the final wall of pastpost responses:
Spoiler:
Angelastic wrote:And now, a prediction/dramatisation, possibly an actual spoiler if anyone hasn't seen The Neverending Story. (Edited to add formatting and a couple of lines. Then edited again to add more lines to add context for people not familiar with the original script. By the way, BlitzGirl should probably read this even if she's in a hurry; there is a special task in it for her.)
<snip>

That was wonderful! (But I don't know what else to call her besides LaPetite!)

azule wrote:
BytEfLUSh wrote:Oooh, BlitzGirl is online... I envy her, still being in the Past, before the big fade out...

Edit: And, she's gone

It feels like we're stalking her. But she wanted that, didn't she? Right? Right?

No! I'm the one stalking all of you! I have been a very thorough Time-stalker.

Vytron wrote:Yes! I did it! I did it!

I've read 214 pages of the thread! This means I started at 0% and I'm now at 50%, which is the crucial point at which I realize that, yeah, I can read it all! Eventually. <snip>

Best of luck on your Quest, Vytron! You don't know me in your present, as my first signpost didn't appear until newpage 223. But in your future, by the time you reach this post, you should know: we are kindred spirits, you and I!

CatHectic wrote:BlitzGirl, I have a small but important request for you. I know you're hurrying up to wait with us before the end of Time, but you will be passing through some musical posts between the saltwater1 and the sea2 strand anyway. Will you please keep your eyes open for some special herbs that will bring comfort, strength, remembrance, and courage to those who will be needing it?

Thank you, and keep up that tempo di fulmineo!

1 saltwaterbaconsemenatedcaffeinebabies
2 big

Herbs? Well, the only one I found in my travels was thyme, hope that will do!

AluisioASG wrote:EDIT: BlitzGirl, you're late!

I've been late since the Beginning of Time, so this is not terribly surprising.

Spaceman Spiff wrote:I've been lurking since the beginning of Time and have read every single NewPage, but I had to delurk before the end of Time (or before the end of the Fade era). I don't believe that Time will end with the Fade. The Great Lord Randall would not introduce a brand new character, LaPetite, so near the end of Time without any explanation. I think that LaPetite has more stories to tell before the end.

Also, go BlitzGirl! And go Vytron! We believe in you!

Thank you! And I concur. LaPetite is the Chekhov's gun of Time.

mscha wrote:BlitzGirl has just come online. At the same time that La Petite walks into the frame, that can't be a coincidence, IMO that's sufficient proof that BlitzGirl == La Petite.

(“Location: Traversing the thread of Time: 385/414 pages.” So, unless she forgot to update this in a while, BlitzGirl has a lot of catching up to do. It's almost certain she won't make it to the future present until Time is faded out.)

Almost certain? And I still don't think I'm LaPetite, as far as I know. Perhaps we are each others' long-lost sisters cruelly separated by Time?

...Well, I guess that's it. Any further responses will come from BlitzGirl of the Present Time!

Onward, to the future!!
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Postby mscha » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 am UTC

Time for a sea¹ level update.
Time_sea_level_rise_20130429_1000.png
Time_sea_level_rise_20130429_1000.png (4.4 KiB) Viewed 9661 times

This is the sea level rise since just after the trebuchet pan (exactly one month ago, Outside reckoning). There was barely any sea level rise before then, so it's pretty much the sea level rise since the Beginning of Time.

Will the next tower fall while we can still see it? You'd think, but I wouldn't bet on it, since it's been defying gravity for quite a while already.

¹: bigger than ever
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

Jonas79

Postby Jonas79 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:38 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Quest progress: 438 out of 442 pages.
The Fading. NP 957.

Massive signpost passed: 425 out of 438 pages

For all intents and purposes, this is the final signpost of my Quest. From here onward, I post in the Now. It has been a strange and grand adventure through the past of the Thread of Time, and I feel I am a better person/poet/knight/etc. for having read it all. And for having met all of your past selves along the way, if only through pastposts and sigcouragement. Time may be fading, but the memories I've gained on my Quest surely won't - they are far too filled with Madness to ever forget!

There has been a spectrum of emotion over the shades of gray, and a flurry of activity surrounding LaPetite's brief reappearance and my silent sprint (and then my last signpost). Some worried for me:
Spoiler:
Smithers wrote:It has been more NewPages than usual since the last BlitzGirl update. I hope she's okay.
AK49BWL wrote:The lack of a BlitzGirl update in quite some Time worries me...
Lyoug wrote:And last : I'm also worrying about BlitzGirl not giving news for so many Newpix, but let's suppose that she's just trying to Wait faster. Go BlitzGirl! *Cheer, cheer*
AluisioASG wrote:Uh oh. Run BlitzGirl, run!

Some showed optimism:
Spoiler:
jjjdavidson wrote:Aahh! While I'm writing this, BlitzGirl at last gives us an update (which unfortunately will probably delay her arrival a good half-hour when she reaches Newpage 438). Yay, BlitzGirl! But I am reminded, BlitzGirl's beret needs to be added to the list of hats.
lululu wrote:Hi BlitzGirl! Good luck and randallspeed to you. Also, when the time comes, remember to fill the swimming pool.
Eliram wrote:<snip>
- Saw BlitzGirl online. Go BlitzGirl, Go! I believe in your will power and I try not to post too much, just for you.
Roia wrote:EDIT: Yay! Hi Blitzgirl! You're so close now :D
pelrigg wrote:<snip>The various people have become familiar... AluisioASG; buffygirl; blitzgirl (go B-girl, go)...<snip>
aeglaeca wrote:<snip>
And welcome back blitzgirl!
BytEfLUSh wrote:She is back!!! BlitzGirl is here! Undo the fading, NOW!

I spotted my last two sigcommunications:
Spoiler:
aeglaeca wrote:Blitzgirl, take Angelastic's advice and don't stop to read all her haikus. Otherwise we may have to wait longer for you than it. Oh well.

It's okay, at least I will be here before it. :D

RobIrr wrote:LaPetite? Blitzgirl? One and the same? I vote we rename one of them...

Not-it! I had my name since before the Beginning of Time, so there. :P
Anyway, I use "LaPetite" as a descriptor in my title, whereas LaPetite uses that as her full name (no second name).

And the final wall of pastpost responses:
Spoiler:
Angelastic wrote:And now, a prediction/dramatisation, possibly an actual spoiler if anyone hasn't seen The Neverending Story. (Edited to add formatting and a couple of lines. Then edited again to add more lines to add context for people not familiar with the original script. By the way, BlitzGirl should probably read this even if she's in a hurry; there is a special task in it for her.)
<snip>

That was wonderful! (But I don't know what else to call her besides LaPetite!)

azule wrote:
BytEfLUSh wrote:Oooh, BlitzGirl is online... I envy her, still being in the Past, before the big fade out...

Edit: And, she's gone

It feels like we're stalking her. But she wanted that, didn't she? Right? Right?

No! I'm the one stalking all of you! I have been a very thorough Time-stalker.

Vytron wrote:Yes! I did it! I did it!

I've read 214 pages of the thread! This means I started at 0% and I'm now at 50%, which is the crucial point at which I realize that, yeah, I can read it all! Eventually. <snip>

Best of luck on your Quest, Vytron! You don't know me in your present, as my first signpost didn't appear until newpage 223. But in your future, by the time you reach this post, you should know: we are kindred spirits, you and I!

CatHectic wrote:BlitzGirl, I have a small but important request for you. I know you're hurrying up to wait with us before the end of Time, but you will be passing through some musical posts between the saltwater1 and the sea2 strand anyway. Will you please keep your eyes open for some special herbs that will bring comfort, strength, remembrance, and courage to those who will be needing it?

Thank you, and keep up that tempo di fulmineo!

1 saltwaterbaconsemenatedcaffeinebabies
2 big

Herbs? Well, the only one I found in my travels was thyme, hope that will do!

AluisioASG wrote:EDIT: BlitzGirl, you're late!

I've been late since the Beginning of Time, so this is not terribly surprising.

Spaceman Spiff wrote:I've been lurking since the beginning of Time and have read every single NewPage, but I had to delurk before the end of Time (or before the end of the Fade era). I don't believe that Time will end with the Fade. The Great Lord Randall would not introduce a brand new character, LaPetite, so near the end of Time without any explanation. I think that LaPetite has more stories to tell before the end.

Also, go BlitzGirl! And go Vytron! We believe in you!

Thank you! And I concur. LaPetite is the Chekhov's gun of Time.

mscha wrote:BlitzGirl has just come online. At the same time that La Petite walks into the frame, that can't be a coincidence, IMO that's sufficient proof that BlitzGirl == La Petite.

(“Location: Traversing the thread of Time: 385/414 pages.” So, unless she forgot to update this in a while, BlitzGirl has a lot of catching up to do. It's almost certain she won't make it to the future present until Time is faded out.)

Almost certain? And I still don't think I'm LaPetite, as far as I know. Perhaps we are each others' long-lost sisters cruelly separated by Time?

...Well, I guess that's it. Any further responses will come from BlitzGirl of the Present Time!

Onward, to the future!!

Welcome to the present BlitzGirl :D (It's OK that you skipped my RSA coded message to catch up with us in Time. It said "Hi BlitzGirl" if you are curious :) )

ETA: You should post the next newpix as well.

You did it BlitzGirl!

mscha

Postby mscha » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:43 am UTC

Welcome to the present, BlitzGirl! Image
Now, where's the cake? Image

Edit:
BlitzGirl wrote:

I'm glad I was wrong about you not making it. (Although, in fact, I wasn't wrong: “unless she forgot to update this in a while, ...”.)
I still believe you're LaPetite. But perhaps you're alternate universe versions of each other, which would explain that you don't know it.
Last edited by mscha on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:51 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:45 am UTC

*stumbles out of Time vortex*

*blinks*

Wow. So this is Present Time, huh?

...Hi, everybody! :D
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eutychus

Postby Eutychus » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:46 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:*stumbles out of Time vortex*

*blinks*

For the present, yes...
Be very careful about rectilinear assumptions. Raptors could be hiding there - ucim

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:47 am UTC

*blinks*

Yay! *blows party favours* Welcome, BlitzGirl! You can open your Presents now!
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Jonas79

Postby Jonas79 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:48 am UTC

Hi BlitzGirl *waves*. Yup, this is the present. So, what will your first order of business be Knight Temporal of the One True Comic, Troubadour of Time: Bard of The-Before, Poetess of The-Present, and Versifier of Voyages-Yet-To-Be? Will there be Cake? :D

You did it BlitzGirl!

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:49 am UTC

I'm getting soem disagreement with some peoples colors again...bugger.

Can anyone confirm the list below of Frame/DecColour/HexColour

Spoiler:
882/0,0,0/000000
883/0,0,0/000000
884/0,0,0/000000
885/0,0,0/000000
886/0,0,0/000000
887/0,0,0/000000
888/0,0,0/000000
889/0,0,0/000000
890/0,0,0/000000
891/0,0,0/000000
892/0,0,0/000000
893/0,0,0/000000
894/0,0,0/000000
895/0,0,0/000000
896/0,0,0/000000
897/0,0,0/000000
898/0,0,0/000000
899/0,0,0/000000
900/1,1,1/010101
901/1,1,1/010101
902/1,1,1/010101
903/1,1,1/010101
904/1,1,1/010101
905/1,1,1/010101
906/3,3,3/030303
907/3,3,3/030303
908/4,4,4/040404
909/4,4,4/040404
910/5,5,5/050505
911/5,5,5/050505
912/6,6,6/060606
913/6,6,6/060606
914/6,6,6/060606
915/8,8,8/080808
916/10,10,10/0A0A0A
917/12,12,12/0C0C0C
918/12,12,12/0C0C0C
919/13,13,13/0D0D0D
920/15,15,15/0F0F0F
921/15,15,15/0F0F0F
922/17,17,17/111111
923/19,19,19/131313
924/22,22,22/161616
925/24,24,24/181818
926/25,25,25/191919
927/29,29,29/1D1D1D
928/32,32,32/202020
929/33,33,33/212121
930/36,36,36/242424
931/36,36,36/242424
932/42,42,42/2A2A2A
933/44,44,44/2C2C2C
934/49,49,49/313131
935/52,52,52/343434
936/56,56,56/383838
937/60,60,60/3C3C3C
938/64,64,64/404040
939/67,67,67/434343
940/72,72,72/484848
941/77,77,77/4D4D4D
942/81,81,81/515151
943/87,87,87/575757
944/92,92,92/5C5C5C
945/97,97,97/616161
946/102,102,102/666666
947/108,108,108/6C6C6C
948/114,114,114/727272
949/120,120,120/787878
950/126,126,126/7E7E7E
951/132,132,132/848484
952/139,139,139/8B8B8B
953/145,145,145/919191
954/152,152,152/989898
955/159,159,159/9F9F9F
956/166,166,166/A6A6A6
957/173,173,173/ADADAD
958/180,180,180/B4B4B4
959/187,187,187/BBBBBB
960/195,195,195/C3C3C3
961/203,203,203/CBCBCB
962/210,210,210/D2D2D2
963/217,217,217/D9D9D9
964/225,225,225/E1E1E1
965/231,231,231/E7E7E7
966/238,238,238/EEEEEE

ETA: YAY BLITZPOCALYPSE HO!

MostCynical

Postby MostCynical » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:51 am UTC

yay Blitzgirl!

I'm only a Cardinal (not yet a Knight), but as someone who has also read IT ALL, congratulations!

Jonas79

Postby Jonas79 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:52 am UTC

SPACKlick wrote:I'm getting soem disagreement with some peoples colors again...bugger.

Spoiler:
882/0,0,0/000000
883/0,0,0/000000
884/0,0,0/000000
885/0,0,0/000000
886/0,0,0/000000
887/0,0,0/000000
888/0,0,0/000000
889/0,0,0/000000
890/0,0,0/000000
891/0,0,0/000000
892/0,0,0/000000
893/0,0,0/000000
894/0,0,0/000000
895/0,0,0/000000
896/0,0,0/000000
897/0,0,0/000000
898/0,0,0/000000
899/0,0,0/000000
900/1,1,1/010101
901/1,1,1/010101
902/1,1,1/010101
903/1,1,1/010101
904/1,1,1/010101
905/1,1,1/010101
906/3,3,3/030303
907/3,3,3/030303
908/4,4,4/040404
909/4,4,4/040404
910/5,5,5/050505
911/5,5,5/050505
912/6,6,6/060606
913/6,6,6/060606
914/6,6,6/060606
915/8,8,8/080808
916/10,10,10/0A0A0A
917/12,12,12/0C0C0C
918/12,12,12/0C0C0C
919/13,13,13/0D0D0D
920/15,15,15/0F0F0F
921/15,15,15/0F0F0F
922/17,17,17/111111
923/19,19,19/131313
924/22,22,22/161616
925/24,24,24/181818
926/25,25,25/191919
927/29,29,29/1D1D1D
928/32,32,32/202020
929/33,33,33/212121
930/36,36,36/242424
931/36,36,36/242424
932/42,42,42/2A2A2A
933/44,44,44/2C2C2C
934/49,49,49/313131
935/52,52,52/343434
936/56,56,56/383838
937/60,60,60/3C3C3C
938/64,64,64/404040
939/67,67,67/434343
940/72,72,72/484848
941/77,77,77/4D4D4D
942/81,81,81/515151
943/87,87,87/575757
944/92,92,92/5C5C5C
945/97,97,97/616161
946/102,102,102/666666
947/108,108,108/6C6C6C
948/114,114,114/727272
949/120,120,120/787878
950/126,126,126/7E7E7E
951/132,132,132/848484
952/139,139,139/8B8B8B
953/145,145,145/919191
954/152,152,152/989898
955/159,159,159/9F9F9F
956/166,166,166/A6A6A6
957/173,173,173/ADADAD
958/180,180,180/B4B4B4
959/187,187,187/BBBBBB
960/195,195,195/C3C3C3
961/203,203,203/CBCBCB
962/210,210,210/D2D2D2
963/217,217,217/D9D9D9
964/225,225,225/E1E1E1
965/231,231,231/E7E7E7
966/238,238,238/EEEEEE

I get #E9E9E9 downloading the PNG, but I'm probably doing things wrong...

You did it BlitzGirl!

CulturalGeekGirl

Postby CulturalGeekGirl » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:53 am UTC

I have been Waiting since the first day, lurking in the shadows, dipping into this needle-pulled thingy, but without the time to dive in fully. When I learned of Blitzgirl's quest, I decided to Wait for her. I would not register or post until she had caught up with the flow of time. Now she has arrived, just in... well, you get the idea.

Welcome Blitzgirl!

Whether this fade is a fade out or a fade in, a good Time was had by all.

mscha

Postby mscha » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:54 am UTC

SPACKlick wrote:I'm getting soem disagreement with some peoples colors again...bugger.

Spoiler:
882/0,0,0/000000
883/0,0,0/000000
884/0,0,0/000000
885/0,0,0/000000
886/0,0,0/000000
887/0,0,0/000000
888/0,0,0/000000
889/0,0,0/000000
890/0,0,0/000000
891/0,0,0/000000
892/0,0,0/000000
893/0,0,0/000000
894/0,0,0/000000
895/0,0,0/000000
896/0,0,0/000000
897/0,0,0/000000
898/0,0,0/000000
899/0,0,0/000000
900/1,1,1/010101
901/1,1,1/010101
902/1,1,1/010101
903/1,1,1/010101
904/1,1,1/010101
905/1,1,1/010101
906/3,3,3/030303
907/3,3,3/030303
908/4,4,4/040404
909/4,4,4/040404
910/5,5,5/050505
911/5,5,5/050505
912/6,6,6/060606
913/6,6,6/060606
914/6,6,6/060606
915/8,8,8/080808
916/10,10,10/0A0A0A
917/12,12,12/0C0C0C
918/12,12,12/0C0C0C
919/13,13,13/0D0D0D
920/15,15,15/0F0F0F
921/15,15,15/0F0F0F
922/17,17,17/111111
923/19,19,19/131313
924/22,22,22/161616
925/24,24,24/181818
926/25,25,25/191919
927/29,29,29/1D1D1D
928/32,32,32/202020
929/33,33,33/212121
930/36,36,36/242424
931/36,36,36/242424
932/42,42,42/2A2A2A
933/44,44,44/2C2C2C
934/49,49,49/313131
935/52,52,52/343434
936/56,56,56/383838
937/60,60,60/3C3C3C
938/64,64,64/404040
939/67,67,67/434343
940/72,72,72/484848
941/77,77,77/4D4D4D
942/81,81,81/515151
943/87,87,87/575757
944/92,92,92/5C5C5C
945/97,97,97/616161
946/102,102,102/666666
947/108,108,108/6C6C6C
948/114,114,114/727272
949/120,120,120/787878
950/126,126,126/7E7E7E
951/132,132,132/848484
952/139,139,139/8B8B8B
953/145,145,145/919191
954/152,152,152/989898
955/159,159,159/9F9F9F
956/166,166,166/A6A6A6
957/173,173,173/ADADAD
958/180,180,180/B4B4B4
959/187,187,187/BBBBBB
960/195,195,195/C3C3C3
961/203,203,203/CBCBCB
962/210,210,210/D2D2D2
963/217,217,217/D9D9D9
964/225,225,225/E1E1E1
965/231,231,231/E7E7E7
966/238,238,238/EEEEEE

Nope.
Spoiler:
xkcd_time_20130426_1000.png: #000000/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_1100.png: #010101/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_1200.png: #010101/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_1300.png: #010101/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_1400.png: #010101/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_1500.png: #010101/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_1600.png: #020202/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_1700.png: #020202/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_1800.png: #020202/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_1900.png: #020202/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_2000.png: #020202/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_2100.png: #020202/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_2200.png: #040404/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130426_2300.png: #040404/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_0000.png: #050505/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_0100.png: #050505/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_0200.png: #060606/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_0300.png: #060606/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_0400.png: #070707/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_0500.png: #070707/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_0600.png: #070707/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_0700.png: #080808/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_0800.png: #090909/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_0900.png: #0a0a0a/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_1000.png: #0a0a0a/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_1100.png: #0b0b0b/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_1200.png: #0c0c0c/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_1300.png: #0c0c0c/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_1400.png: #0d0d0d/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_1500.png: #0e0e0e/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_1600.png: #101010/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_1700.png: #111111/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_1800.png: #121212/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_1900.png: #141414/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_2000.png: #161616/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_2100.png: #171717/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_2200.png: #191919/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130427_2300.png: #191919/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_0000.png: #1d1d1d/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_0100.png: #1f1f1f/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_0200.png: #222222/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_0300.png: #252525/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_0400.png: #282828/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_0500.png: #2b2b2b/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_0600.png: #2e2e2e/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_0700.png: #313131/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_0800.png: #353535/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_0900.png: #393939/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_1000.png: #3d3d3d/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_1100.png: #424242/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_1200.png: #464646/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_1300.png: #4b4b4b/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_1400.png: #505050/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_1500.png: #565656/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_1600.png: #5b5b5b/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_1700.png: #616161/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_1800.png: #676767/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_1900.png: #6e6e6e/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_2000.png: #757575/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_2100.png: #7b7b7b/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_2200.png: #838383/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130428_2300.png: #8b8b8b/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130429_0000.png: #929292/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130429_0100.png: #9a9a9a/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130429_0200.png: #a2a2a2/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130429_0300.png: #ababab/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130429_0400.png: #b4b4b4/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130429_0500.png: #bdbdbd/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130429_0600.png: #c6c6c6/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130429_0700.png: #cfcfcf/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130429_0800.png: #d8d8d8/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130429_0900.png: #e0e0e0/#ffffff
xkcd_time_20130429_1000.png: #e9e9e9/#ffffff

(Times are UTC (4 hours ahead of EDT).)
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:54 am UTC

Presents? You mean...I get Present Presents? How exciting! :D

Oh, but first of all, I have some things in my pocketses, here:
*ruffles through vest's pockets*

◌ thyme
◌ a few stray gems from the past
◌ hugs and happiness
◌ piece of party cake in tupperware for jovialbard
Whistle of Temporal Harmony

I hope I got everything I was supposed to!
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:54 am UTC

Hai BlitzGirl.
Please take these 3D (or are they 2.5D?) glasses and some popcorn, while we Wait for The End.
EDIT: Isn't that song really appropriate for us at this moment?

Ah, time to do that a third one last time:
SHEEPLE!
Last edited by AluisioASG on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:57 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:56 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:...Hi, everybody! :D

Welcome!!! You finally made it! Now you can sit here with us while we watch the end of time together...

Also now that your here you can go back and re-do the first 77 pages which was from before you started documenting our lives for us properly. ;)

Edit: And just think this is going to be your very first live DONG BlitzGirl!!!!

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Postby jjjdavidson » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:59 am UTC

mscha wrote:I didn't make a graph, but it's just simple extrapolation. Next one will probably be #e9e9e9 + 9 = #f2f2f2 (±1), then + 9 = #fbfbfb (±2), and after that, there's nowhere to go but #ffffff.

You know, that progression has been bugging me. Intervals of 7, 8, and then 9, but ending with an interval of 4? It just seems, well, sloppy from a man who would hand-draw a Hilbert map of IPv4 space.

Perhaps #FB was the highest off-white value at which he felt we'd still be able to see details. (Though at #E9 one of my graphics programs is already displaying pure white.)
Don't worry. Feed squirpys.
Don't wait for me.
My OTC/OTT graphsMay include spoilers!
Helpful links: Time Wiki FAQrot-13 / Morse decoders
He won! He won! He won!
Knight Temporal. :) Ex-Loopist. :(

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:59 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:Edit: And just think this is going to be your very first live DONG BlitzGirl!!!!

YAY! *Waits for it*
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 am UTC

BLITZONG!!
#F2F2F2
Last edited by Latent22 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:03 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Postby jjjdavidson » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 am UTC

Yay! Welcome to the present, BlitzGirl! [big (but chaste) hug]
Don't worry. Feed squirpys.
Don't wait for me.
My OTC/OTT graphsMay include spoilers!
Helpful links: Time Wiki FAQrot-13 / Morse decoders
He won! He won! He won!
Knight Temporal. :) Ex-Loopist. :(

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:02 am UTC

Woo! My first live ONG was a BLITZONG! :D

*leaps around giddily*

(Yes, I haven't coma'ed in a while)
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Postby mscha » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:02 am UTC

#f2f2f2, another +9.
Tower still standing. Or floating, almost.
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

tastony

Postby tastony » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:05 am UTC

As we appear to be approaching end times, I just wanted to say thanks on behalf of the multitudes of lurkers and infrequent posters here for the amazing journey that all you cardinals, popes, milliners, poets, colour analysts, graphists, pilgrims through time, etc have taken us on. I've been quietly lurking since the 2nd or 3rd newpic, and this has turned into something that none of us could have imagined.

I was blown away by the scale of Click and Drag when it came out, and never imagined I'd see anything like again. Well, I have. To quote that masterpiece:
From the stories
I expected the world to be sad.
And it was.
And I expected it to be wonderful.
And it was.
I just didn't expect it to be so BIG

I expected it to be beautiful.
And it was.
I expected it be brilliant.
And it was.
I just didn't expect it to be so BIG

And I didn't want it to end...

Now, just waiting for it.
I waited.

Kazza3

Postby Kazza3 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:05 am UTC

Almost entirely white on Chrome now, unless you look at the screen on an angle (not that how it looks on Chrome is particularly important). And congratulations Blitzgirl!

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 am UTC

Kazza3 wrote:Almost entirely white on Chrome now, unless you look at the screen on an angle (not that how it looks on Chrome is particularly important). And congratulations Blitzgirl!

Same on Opera.

Jonas79

Postby Jonas79 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:07 am UTC

Soon all white, two newpix from now. I'm actually excited to see what will happen next... And too bad you didn't get to do the actuall -ONG BlitzGirl, but at least it was a BLITZONG :)

You did it BlitzGirl!

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:08 am UTC

It's so light now I'm tilting my laptop screen to see it better...

Now my only problem is I have to coma soon and I don't know if their will be anything to wake up to afterwards.

*Latent22 curls up at BltizGirl's feet*

tastony

Postby tastony » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:09 am UTC

And welcome from Down Under, Blitzgirl. As I said sometime in the past, you have made me think of "The Last Centurion" from Doctor Who, waiting through the centuries until he finally reaches the present. Welcome to now!
I waited.

Zorin_75

Postby Zorin_75 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:09 am UTC

time.png
time.png (11.1 KiB) Viewed 9496 times

LaPetite on the left?
Go Minim go!

Arky

Postby Arky » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:09 am UTC

There's something entering the frame on the left!

(This totally totally can't be it. It just can't be.)

Welcome BlitzGirl! You seem to have arrived in the Now just like the Great Prophet Zarquon arriving at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, although that Restaurant does survive to serve patrons another day, soooooo.....
Veteran of the One True Thread. And now the Too True Thread?

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:10 am UTC

Don't worry, Latent 22 - even if Time fades out, this needle-pulled thing is awfully persistent. I have a feeling we'll still be here for you to wake up to!

And thank you everyone for such a warm welcome!! :D
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Kazza3

Postby Kazza3 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:11 am UTC

Zorin_75 wrote:
time.png

LaPetite on the left?

Oh wow, eyes like a a hawk.

EDIT: Save the flag, LaPetite!

mscha

Postby mscha » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:12 am UTC

Zorin_75 wrote:LaPetite on the left?

Indeed, I missed that. Most certainly La Petite, BlitzGirl's evil twin from an alternate universe.
Of course, as some people (can't be bothered to look up who) have prophesied, she arrives just before Time is all faded out, so we'll never know what she's up to. :?
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:13 am UTC

Kazza3 wrote:
Zorin_75 wrote:
time.png

LaPetite on the left?

Oh wow, eyes like a a hawk.

EDIT: Save the flag, LaPetite!

Is she bringing something? A trebuchet, maybe?

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:16 am UTC

I don't know if she's my evil twin - she hasn't done anything particularly terrible...yet.
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

XonqNopp

Postby XonqNopp » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:18 am UTC

*blinks*

Hi!
Nice to finally meet you in Now! :)
RandallsWhimsyist - WWRD (What Would Randall Draw

Wait well, all of you blitzers!

I guess that it will be the End of Time. Wait for it.

Jonas79

Postby Jonas79 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:I don't know if she's my evil twin - she hasn't done anything particularly terrible...yet.

But, but... If she's not the evil twin then who are you then :shock: *hides*

You did it BlitzGirl!

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”