1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Copernicium112

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Copernicium112 » Fri May 10, 2013 4:05 am UTC

Word. I was just a bit surprised.

He must no longer be so entranced with thought. The hill keeps going though. Has there been a composite image made to estimate current altitude? I figure that is something that would have occurred, but I do not recall coming across it.
Crescat tempus; vita excolatur

Davidy

Cueball gives up

Postby Davidy » Fri May 10, 2013 4:13 am UTC

"It's only funny until someone loses an eye, then it's still funny but they can only see it in 2-D."

Tatiana

Just Realized I can Change This

Postby Tatiana » Fri May 10, 2013 4:23 am UTC

It's interesting being a noob. There are so many things you don't know, including lots you don't know you don't know.
Last edited by Tatiana on Fri May 10, 2013 4:57 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
οττξЃs gotta OTT, so come to the facebook OTT group!

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Fri May 10, 2013 4:29 am UTC

Copernicium112 wrote:Word. I was just a bit surprised.

He must no longer be so entranced with thought. The hill keeps going though. Has there been a composite image made to estimate current altitude? I figure that is something that would have occurred, but I do not recall coming across it.

I don't think there has been a composite image made since they left the flats. I'm on a tablet now, so I don't have the resources to make one efficiently. If nobody has by the end of my post coma barbecue sauce1, I'll put one together.

1Way better than ketchup. There's so many varieties; sweet, vinegary, spicy, etc.2 :D
2Darn it, now I'm making myself hungry again.

Copernicium112

Postby Copernicium112 » Fri May 10, 2013 4:38 am UTC

slinches wrote:

I don't think there has been a composite image made since they left the flats. I'm on a tablet now, so I don't have the resources to make one efficiently. If nobody has by the end of my post coma barbecue sauce1, I'll put one together.

1Way better than ketchup. There's so many varieties; sweet, vinegary, spicy, etc.2 :D

I've started on one, although I am uncertain how far along I will be by the end of your condiment.

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Fri May 10, 2013 4:45 am UTC

Copernicium112 wrote:
slinches wrote:

I've started on one, although I am uncertain how far along I will be by the end of your condiment.

Probably fairly far since I haven't even started my coma yet. :D

ETA: I'll have something to look forward to then, since the OTC sure isn't promising much excitement these newpix.
ETA2: "Those", whatever they are, must have been fairly far away when Cueball pointed at them. Seems bluffs or hills are getting more likely than the alternatives.

Copernicium112

Postby Copernicium112 » Fri May 10, 2013 5:00 am UTC

GIMPing ALONGGGG

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Fri May 10, 2013 5:06 am UTC

FayZee wrote:I've now discovered you can Ctrl-click any link or favourite rather than right-click and locate Open in New Window option. So much easier.

I know we've already talked about this.. but it's even easier to just push-down your scroll wheel on the mouse. Or your 3rd mouse button, wherever it's mapped. Who knows what kind of fun activities you could do with your left hand if you didn't have to press Ctrl! I don't think I've clicked a link anywhere on the internet any other way in years. It's just ingrained. I also close tabs with the scroll wheel clicking, too.

Sorry that had nothing at all to do with the current discussion or the OTC, though I know that's not precisely a requirement. I'm a newpage or two behind and can't even ketchup due to imminent keyboard faceplant in 3.. 2.. 1... /coma

edit: decided to ketchup so I didn't have MORE newpages in the morning to make me late to work the great outside. aaand apparently everyone talked about the middle-click. oopsies.
@jjdavidson - the walmart thing cracked me UP. you must live in the south. or in the country somewhere.

edit2: someone already quoted me so i'm changing my shit back to original. :P now comas.
Last edited by Valarya on Fri May 10, 2013 5:14 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Fri May 10, 2013 5:11 am UTC

Valarya wrote:
FayZee wrote:I've now discovered you can Ctrl-click any link or favourite rather than right-click and locate Open in New Window option. So much easier.

I know we've already talked about this.. but it's even easier to just push-down your scroll wheel on the mouse. Or your 3rd mouse button, wherever it's mapped. Who knows what kind of fun activities you could do with your left hand if you didn't have to press Ctrl! I don't think I've clicked a link anywhere on the internet any other way in years. It's just ingrained. I also close tabs with the scroll wheel clicking, too.

Sorry that had nothing at all to do with the current discussion or the OTC, though I know that's not precisely a requirement. I'm a newpage or two behind and can't even ketchup due to imminent keyboard faceplant in 3.. 2.. 1 /coma

I never knew about middleclick replacing ctrl-click, but I'm glad to have found out about it in recent newpages.
[edit] Hey the othercomic isn't up yet.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

Eutychus

Postby Eutychus » Fri May 10, 2013 5:23 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote: Hey the othercomic isn't up yet.

Ooh, so it isn't!

I wonder if Randall is as immersed as us in the OTC - to the point of forgetting to draw one?
Be very careful about rectilinear assumptions. Raptors could be hiding there - ucim

ChronosDragon

Re: Cueball gives up

Postby ChronosDragon » Fri May 10, 2013 5:25 am UTC

Davidy wrote:Image

Wow, that really fits.

Maybe Time is actually going to be Randall slowly going through all his old comics, making references to each along the way. We have two now from Click and Drag, one from a What If (if the rope thing counts), and possibly more if the sea rising counts as a reference to [various comics]. In that sense, Time would be referring to the Time passed as Randall has posted comics, and we're Waiting because he's still making them. This could potentially have a very depressing ending or keep on going and making cool references for as long as Randall wants.

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Fri May 10, 2013 5:28 am UTC

Eutychus wrote:
Eternal Density wrote: Hey the othercomic isn't up yet.

Ooh, so it isn't!

I wonder if Randall is as immersed as us in the OTC - to the point of forgetting to draw one?

Tell me about it. I've been mashing the refresh over there, and getting bupkis. It's my duty, dagnabbit! I'm supposed to post the Other Comic, but how can I when it's not there yet?

Well, I suppose I can link to the Other Comic, technically speaking. But that's kind of cheating, much like editing an old post to ninja is.

Sciscitor wrote:
buffygirl wrote:can you provide the link to the text list again? I can't find it on the Wikia...

Here you are.

I just noticed, finally having need of that, that it's actually gzipped, rather than a zipfile of the PK type. Could you maybe rename it appropriately, with a .gz? Alternatively, redo it as an actual zipfile.

Edit: undo double post
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Eutychus

Postby Eutychus » Fri May 10, 2013 6:03 am UTC

MeONGwhile:

*yawns*
Be very careful about rectilinear assumptions. Raptors could be hiding there - ucim

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Fri May 10, 2013 6:09 am UTC

*blindpostin'* Damn solar eclipses!

Dracomax wrote:Okay, so totally unsubstantiated W.A.G. time- The comic represents that time Randall had to wait for 3 hours in a waiting room to discover a stick figure was pregnant with cancer. and possibly coffee.

The water rising and size of the rivers represents the fact that he really, really had to pee, but there was no bathroom.
I like this. Especially being pregnant with coffee. :) And, I really need to pee AND I have a bathroom. lol.

Dracomax wrote:And nobody quoted or responded to me, so I feel sad and lonely...Now I know how Cueball must feel falling further behind Megan I need to post more.
Oh, sometimes being with others is the loneliest kind of lonely there is. It's like needing to scream but having no mouth. So alone in a sea of everyone else being alone too. Too bad it doesn't make the loneliness go away. And, no, it doesn't matter if the people are "real" or "internety". I know your feel.

peewee_RotA wrote:There are more frames in Time than there are XKCD comics. (That includes all of time as one comic)
In a way, this can never been true. If we count all the images in C&D and Umwelt, then you have to count all the images in Time. Therefore you can never have more than there is in XKCD. You can, however, have more frame than all the OTHER comics combined. Sorry.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

Copernicium112

Postby Copernicium112 » Fri May 10, 2013 6:10 am UTC

And with the newpix, I present a snapshot of my composite of the riverside travel. It begins at frame 1150, when Cuegan sets off on the journey along the bigger-than-expected river, and continues to the present. It does not include the altitude change from 1078 on, during the trek from the mouth of the river to the point where the MRI-scan like camera movement/zoom occurred, but that ascent appears rather negligible. Anyway, it is a work in progress but we seem to have a total visible elevation change of 4.25 cues.

riverwalk-1227.png

EDIT: Found to be inaccurate. I skipped over a set of frames.
Last edited by Copernicium112 on Fri May 10, 2013 8:41 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Fri May 10, 2013 6:16 am UTC

It's here! It's here! and it's so random!
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Eutychus

Postby Eutychus » Fri May 10, 2013 6:21 am UTC

KarMann wrote:It's here! It's here! and it's so random!

Well, given your ninja-fu above, I simply had no option but to post the new thread instead :P

Oh and thanks Copernicium112 for that image!

Opiboble
It's Machine Code.

Postby Opiboble » Fri May 10, 2013 6:51 am UTC

Eutychus wrote:
KarMann wrote:It's here! It's here! and it's so random!

Well, given your ninja-fu above, I simply had no option but to postthe new thread instead :P

Oh and thanks Copernicium112 for that image!

HERETIC! YOU WILL BURN FOR YOUR SIN! THERE BE ONLY OTT! AND OTC!
Sea1(Big) River2(Small) Tree3(Neat) Camp4(Old) River5(Pretty Neat) Place6(beautiful & empty) Found7(Ribbit) Bigtree8(It knows)
Tools of the OTT and OTC:
Map-Newpix Viewer-OTT Stats-Vytron Comic Sciscitor graphs

Copernicium112

Postby Copernicium112 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:00 am UTC

TO INFINITY, AND BEYONGGGG
I'll try to update the riverwalk composite at minimum once every 12 newpix or so. At least while Cuegan is still heading upriver. But for now, coma time.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri May 10, 2013 7:07 am UTC

Opiboble wrote:HERETIC! YOU WILL BURN FOR YOUR SIN! THERE BE ONLY OTT! AND OTC!

No, no, no. Just the steaks. We only burn them at the steaks.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Opiboble
It's Machine Code.

Postby Opiboble » Fri May 10, 2013 7:14 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:

*starts up grill* okay, but these steaks are going to be medium/well.

edit: does anyone have some A1?

Edit2: Muahahahahaha
Spoiler:
see blog

edit3: I am going to go coma now...
Sea1(Big) River2(Small) Tree3(Neat) Camp4(Old) River5(Pretty Neat) Place6(beautiful & empty) Found7(Ribbit) Bigtree8(It knows)
Tools of the OTT and OTC:
Map-Newpix Viewer-OTT Stats-Vytron Comic Sciscitor graphs

Eliram

Postby Eliram » Fri May 10, 2013 7:41 am UTC

higgs-boson wrote:
KarMann wrote:Ever seen the salt flats, at least in OutsidePix?
Damn, ninjaed by Eutychus, and several agreers. That's what I get for comaing.

This would, again, feed the Dead Sea theory. Thanks to Eliram this theory is still in.

Hum. They would travel North, forward to the lake of Gennesaret (sometimes called Sea of Galilee... yet another Sea...).
Of course, about 150 km are a bit much for ol'Cueball. What's the next eyecatcher they would meet? It looks like they would be travelling the West bank...

Have a look at google maps, the dead sea area has plenty of nice photos showing the sandy beach, where sandcastles may still be if LaPetite didn't climb on them for the flags yet.
There are some salty bumps and plates
The area is notorious for sudden floods, which can be very dangerous for people and cars.
Plenty or roads and people there, though, which might be a little odd in the context of the OTC.
There is a border nearby, although it's peaceful and people can travel there safely.
As the lowest point on earth (that's not covered with water), all roads lead up.

Up ahead: More vegetation.
The sea of Galilee (fresh water) is far, but people do hike that road over several days from time to time. It's usually hot there, though. They should drink even more. :-)
It's about time.

Eliram

Postby Eliram » Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Selcouth wrote:
Eliram wrote:-snip-

As an mild arachnophobe, I'm implanting a hair-trigger Page Down reflex at the sight of your username into my brain.

Man you would hate to come over to my house, then! In addition to being the cupcake girl.. I am also the spider lady. :mrgreen:

Urp. I'll be staying away too, then. I sorta twitch every time I see Eliram's avatar. The hat helps a little, I guess.

I wanted to apologize somehow for making you uncomfortable, but realized in doing that I'm probably making things worse.
I finally decided to apologize anyway. Sorry.
It's about time.

Selcouth

Postby Selcouth » Fri May 10, 2013 7:52 am UTC

StratPlayer wrote:
Selcouth wrote:Hmm. Can I be a Knight? Or, actually, I'm trying to think of a special title but failing. I haven't become known for anything on here yet.

Of course. Not doing anything is one of the main tenets of the Knights Temporal, so you should fit in quite nicely.

Kneel, oh Knight-to-be...

*taps on shoulders with Great Sword of +1 Awesomeness*

I, Sir Vincent, Lord Of Nominal Goodness, Defender Of Newpix Glory1 do hereby knight thee and welcome thee into the Knights Temporal. From this day forward, let it be hailed throughout the lands of TIme that you, Selcouth, are now a loyal Knight Temporal, and shall be known henceforth as Sir/Dame <insert your chosen name here>!

*gives token for knightly loot -- to be claimed at nearby knight concession stand*

Arise good knight! There is much nothing to be done, so let us be away to promptly not do that which does not need doing!

*sits back in cozy chair to Wait for It*

1 aka Sir Vinnie LONGDONG

Thanks! *unsheathes sword* I'm a Sir. Not sure what my Knightly title is.... yet.

ucim wrote:
Lyoug wrote:This is partly because my numbers are colored (synesthesia anyone?)
My only experience with synesthesia: In a prior year I had sung [some piece I can no longer recall the title of] in choir. It was one of many pieces, nothing special as goes the rest of the repetoire. The following year I was in a monestary in Italy where the cubicles each had a painting on the wall, many of which were very similar and not very inspring (Jesus on the cross, gushing blood from the abdomen in a stylistic manner). There were so many of them that it seems they were the output of a beginning painting class or something. But a few of them were different, of them a few were quite good.

In any case, one of them42 was identical to that song I had sung. Not "evocative", in the sense that the Pastoral Symphony (of Beethoven) is evocative of a spring day, not "descriptive" in the sense that the words and music described the scene. Not "linked" in the sense that I may have seen the picture while listening to that piece some time ago. No, identical, despite their being different media, different subjects, and different contexts. They were the same thing. It was the weirdest feeling - and it was not a fleeting moment either. I had never felt that kind of thing before, and never have since.

At the time, I did not know there was a word for it. I've since learned that it's not unheard of, though it is not all that common. It cannot be described; you just have to experience it to understand it.

Jose
42It might have been several, or the entire set. I don't remember well.

Synesthesia is lovely. I have very strong sound - color and grapheme - color, and occasional sound - taste. And I really love having it, because even though I have no artistic talent whatsoever, I can paint in my head by arranging numbers.

For example, the sequence of numbers that looks the most like "Selcouth" is "1111318."

Eliram wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Selcouth wrote:
Eliram wrote:-snip-

As an mild arachnophobe, I'm implanting a hair-trigger Page Down reflex at the sight of your username into my brain.

Man you would hate to come over to my house, then! In addition to being the cupcake girl.. I am also the spider lady. :mrgreen:

Urp. I'll be staying away too, then. I sorta twitch every time I see Eliram's avatar. The hat helps a little, I guess.

I wanted to apologize somehow for making you uncomfortable, but realized in doing that I'm probably making things worse.
I finally decided to apologize anyway. Sorry.

Heheh, I saw this while writing my reply to previous posts, thereby missing your avatar. Score.

No problem, I'll just close the page immediately after posting....
"But I've never seen the Icarus story as a lesson about the limitations of humans... I see it as a lesson about the limitations of wax as an adhesive."

-Randall Munroe

spamjam

HIGHONG

Postby spamjam » Fri May 10, 2013 8:01 am UTC

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Fri May 10, 2013 8:04 am UTC

Ooh now there's some very varied terrain!
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mikro2nd

Help, help

Postby mikro2nd » Fri May 10, 2013 8:41 am UTC

OK, forum noob here... every time I try to quote somebody to reply, if I include a URL in my reply I get "This message was flagged as spam and has been denied." which makes for trying times.

Must I just Wait for more Time until the forum software trusts me better?
One world, one soul
Time pass, the river rolls

DavidRa

Re: Help, help

Postby DavidRa » Fri May 10, 2013 8:51 am UTC

mikro2nd wrote:OK, forum noob here... every time I try to quote somebody to reply, if I include a URL in my reply I get "This message was flagged as spam and has been denied." which makes for trying times.

Must I just Wait for more Time until the forum software trusts me better?

Indeed you must. Normally I believe it to be 5 posts, but perhaps also more Time will help (as I seem to remember being able to post a URL with fewer than 5 posts, but having been a member for 2+ weeks).

spamjam

Postby spamjam » Fri May 10, 2013 9:00 am UTC

V
E
R
T
I
C
A
L
O
N
G

mikro2nd

Re: Help, help

Postby mikro2nd » Fri May 10, 2013 9:16 am UTC

DavidRa wrote:
mikro2nd wrote:Must I just Wait for more Time...?

Indeed you must. Normally I believe it to be 5 posts, but perhaps also more Time will help (as I seem to remember being able to post a URL with fewer than 5 posts, but having been a member for 2+ weeks).

Thanks for reassuring me that I am not really spewing Vi@gra ads :P I don't believe it can be related to Outside Time, though, as I've been registered on the forum for some 8 months, so I guess it must be related to how few times I've posted! So,... in advance,... my apologies to all if I spew out a few ratty little non-contentious posts only tangentially OTC-related to get past the antispambot. :|
One world, one soul

FullOfIt

Postby FullOfIt » Fri May 10, 2013 9:31 am UTC

pelrigg wrote:And for all those who use "awesome" to describe a hamburger, a total solar is the one of the best definitions of "awesome" ever.....

Sorry for repeating myself, but this definitely calls for this link again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rYT0YvQ3hs

(Blindposting from a couple of pages back)

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Fri May 10, 2013 9:57 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:

No, again. We burn the steaks at them.

jjjdavidson wrote:Not if they lived around here, they wouldn't be. I've never even seen an IKEA.

IKEA is quite the experience. I was lucky enough to live near one when my kids were small, so they got to go to the play land. Then we moved, but now finally one has opened here.

KarMann wrote:
pelrigg wrote:Hiya KarrMann, I did see you & I watched the same eclipse (1979) from different states, were you in totality too?

No, I've never seen a total solar eclipse yet, nor even an annular, just three partials (1979, 1994, 2012). As I mentioned, I have high hopes for 2017.

I was in the path of totality in 1979. I'll have to make plans for 2017.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

mscha

Postby mscha » Fri May 10, 2013 10:00 am UTC

WAYTOOQUIETHERELETSSEEIFICANGETINTOTHEGUINNESSBOOKOFONG...

Edit: Nope. 1.67 millinewpix ([heresy]6 seconds[/heresy]). I've seen one with 1.39 millinewpix ([heresy]5 seconds[/heresy]) before.
And what is up with the OTT today‽ It took me less than half an hour to postcomaketchup, with nothing to post? If it stays this way, I can actually get some work done today. :?
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

iisjreg

Postby iisjreg » Fri May 10, 2013 10:26 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
tenofzero wrote:I'll be honest, Id id not read the entire thread, so maybe this was answered or speculated upon already.
But I wonder how long this has been planned/drawn ?
Since XKCD started ... 2 years ... someone has Randal in a basement somewhere tied to a desk where he is drawing these in real time ?

Well, most of the time there isn't much change between frames, so he's probably just editing the previous one to make the new one. This was pretty much proven when for several frames, the elevation changes between each were visibly a different color than the normal black.
Also, by looking at the creation/modification dates, he's been drawing them and uploading them in chunks.

This is what I pictured: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxIS_snYrLA, particularly at the newpix/longpix moment.

Kazza3

Postby Kazza3 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:36 am UTC

Lyoug wrote:
ucim wrote:My only experience with synesthesia /snip

I have at least partial synesthesia, usually relating to music. However, the main way it relates to music isn't through sound itself, but through musical letter names (so I guess it's a more a letter-colour connection, though I don't have particularly strong, or at least obvious/commonly experienced connections to other letters)- so if I'm playing a piece in A major, it looks/sounds/feels/is red, and if it modulates to C, it'll be gold. It thus also applies to music I listen to when I know what the key/s are, and can have finer gradations with the various harmonic colourations of the music, and there are also connections to instrumentation- but then again, if it's popular music, it can also be connected to album cover colour. So definitely not quite on Messiaen's level, which is crazy. But it definitely strongly influences how I hear and possibly perform music- and on occasion, when a band has used a lighting scheme for a song that isn't the colour I associate with it, I enjoy it signficantly less/it feels 'wrong'. Oh, and possibly related, if I'm listening to music in a dark room, and I turn a lamp on to one side of me, the music will sound/feel noisier/louder on that side.

Also, the OTC is still cool too, I guess.

Eutychus

Postby Eutychus » Fri May 10, 2013 11:03 am UTC

ONGward and upward.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Fri May 10, 2013 11:03 am UTC

What is she looking at?
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

mscha

Postby mscha » Fri May 10, 2013 11:08 am UTC

SBN wrote:What is she looking at?

At the fourth wall – us. She's wondering why it's so quiet there.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

mikro2nd

Postby mikro2nd » Fri May 10, 2013 11:17 am UTC

SBN wrote:What is she looking at?

Looking down into the canyon?
Last edited by mikro2nd on Fri May 10, 2013 11:48 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
One world, one soul

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Fri May 10, 2013 11:25 am UTC

Looks to me like they are wandering into a desert.. Oh the saga continues! :-)
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”