1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

mscha

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby mscha » Wed May 15, 2013 1:44 pm UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Well, mustard. The complainers have forced Vytron to blitz in silence!
I hope he begins signposting once more when he sees how quickly we moved on from that topic.

I hope so too. I added a little sigcouragement. Maybe that will help.

Seconded (I'll un-spoiler and enlarge mine)

And how does that help, exactly? Image
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Wed May 15, 2013 1:46 pm UTC

A dash of ketchup and sriracha...
Spoiler:

pelrigg wrote:Another good one...
Finally one for those posters posting to an empty page.
jetpac wrote:Did I... did I just inspire a StratPlayer parody? The honor is overwhelming...
Thanks, and yes, absolutely! Well... sorta. It had been percolating for a while to use that song after hearing it yesterday. I'd been thinking of something like "Poster in the Waiting Part" meaning the OTT of the xkcd fora, but you and pelrigg's comments about how quiet in had gotten made it clear exactly what the song was intended for. So thanks again!

Opiboble wrote:Great song! :D
mathrec wrote:Another great one. I can hear it in my head!
Valarya wrote:Once again, you're incredible!
And thanks to you guys, too! And I loved the tree cupcake, Valarya!

Kieryn wrote:Hey all, took a little hiatus since Sunday while I recovered from a bit of a fever type thing so wasn't able to update the forum database thing.
Anyway, it's updated now, and also I added a list of all the non-xkcd "outside" links posted to each user's page
Awesome as always, Kieryn (and I hope you're feeling better)!

BlitzGirl wrote:I suggest we leave politics out of this, seems to drive some people barking mad. Soon someone's being called a sap and someone else is being called shady and someone fires up their chainsaw and CUTS THE FOREST TO THE GROUND...
Oh, Randall, look what you wrought upon this thread! Another re-pun-gnant tsunami of pun-a-tree, from which there was no safe arbor. (Well done!!! And also, congratulations on your 400th!! -- on the same day I hit 600 and Eternal Density hit 800. Hmmm, must mean that it's all related, I'm guessing...)

k.bookbinder wrote:StratPlayer, you had an abundance of cake in celebration for your 600th post. I think I need cheering up. Any more left?
Uh, yeah... Too much, actually, please take some! And a word of advice -- a phoenix cake is NOT a good idea if you're on a diet. It keeps rising anew, fully formed and with candles ablaze, from the old crumbs. Scares the crap out of the cat...

lmjb1964 wrote:Based on this, and the Owner of a Lonely Heart parody, and pretty much everything else you post---I <3 StratPlayer!
Awww, you're too sweet. I <3 you back! MWAH!!! (the cuddly-kiss kind, not the evil-laugh kind)

ChronosDragon wrote:The evening was as dark as the ink on the paper, and as wet too. I took a drag of my cuban cigar...<snip>
Wow, this was awesome! I love noir and hardboiled detectives (Chandler's Marlowe, Hammett's Sam Spade, etc)! Excellent work!

Vytron wrote:I can't take it anymore! Just read The Second Controversy Of What People Should Be Posting and it was greatly disheartening to read that about half the thread got sick of blitzers like, 9 days ago (so the news that it's old are already old!), they skip the "epigones", they hate the reports of blitzers on blitzers, and think the thread should be about the OTC and not this bad recursion.
Do NOT be disheartened, Vytron! Your BlitzPosts are more than welcome!!! You need not Blitz in silence!!!

mscha wrote:Time for some (badly photoshopped) cake, from me and newpixbot.
Happy 700th, Mscha 'n' 'bot!!
Former Forever member of the OTT, now moved on to other things sucked back in by the wowterful wonder of the thread...

OTT: Sit it vivet in aeternum!!!

(My Blog: The Creative Outlet of StratPlayer )

XonqNopp

Postby XonqNopp » Wed May 15, 2013 1:49 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Nothing is unlikely, given enough Time.

That's what she said...
RandallsWhimsyist - WWRD (What Would Randall Draw

Wait well, all of you blitzers!

I guess that it will be the End of Time. Wait for it.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Wed May 15, 2013 1:56 pm UTC

mscha wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Well, mustard. The complainers have forced Vytron to blitz in silence!
I hope he begins signposting once more when he sees how quickly we moved on from that topic.

I hope so too. I added a little sigcouragement. Maybe that will help.

Seconded (I'll un-spoiler and enlarge mine)

And how does that help, exactly? Image

Unspoiler and enlarge the sigcouragement. It's also kind of an apology ('cuz I was, admittedly, one of those opposed to overly lengthy posts [not necessarily just Blitzposts] without tables of contents and/or spoilers).
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

mscha

Postby mscha » Wed May 15, 2013 2:01 pm UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
mscha wrote:And how does that help, exactly? Image

Unspoiler and enlarge the sigcouragement. It's also kind of an apology ('cuz I was, admittedly, one of those opposed to overly lengthy posts [not necessarily just Blitzposts] without tables of contents and/or spoilers).

Well, to me it reads like a passive-aggressive way of saying “don't post lengthy BlitzPosts”. But I'll shut up now, I don't want to revive this discussion ... again.
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

XonqNopp

Postby XonqNopp » Wed May 15, 2013 2:02 pm UTC

And it's gONG...

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed May 15, 2013 2:04 pm UTC

Hopefully the molpy will come back now.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

k.bookbinder

Postby k.bookbinder » Wed May 15, 2013 2:04 pm UTC

XonqNopp wrote:And it's gONG...
Spoiler:

It would appear that now that Cueball has woken alone, this bird has flown.
"HAL9000" This thread is a goldmine for signatures.
"StratPlayer" All in all, that sand paper rubbed me the wrong way.
"charlie_grumbles" The secret of the geeks. "Copy, Borrow, Steal, Succeed"
"ucim" There's a forestful of treeish people here.

Image Welcome! Confused? See here.

mscha

Postby mscha » Wed May 15, 2013 2:08 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Hopefully the molpy will come back now.

Not yet in this frame, though. No pixel changes apart from the bird and some slight movement from Cuegan.
Spoiler:
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Wed May 15, 2013 2:18 pm UTC

HES wrote:
Opiboble wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Opiboble wrote:Makes me sad that all my old toys are boxed up in my closet, cant wait to have kids so they can come out and play again.

<snip>As a child of the 80s, and also a mom, it's so cool to see my daughter play with my old stuff. ;)

Yup, I have tons and tons of legos, the original die-cast Thomas the Tank Engine, along with the wooden collections, toy cars up the wazoo, 3 telescopes, .5miles of HO scale model train tracks, 5 train engines to go with it, and the list goes on and on, and on...

An excuse to play with Lego is the only reason I want kids.

I had legos written out when I was talking about "my old stuff" up there, but just whittled it all down. But it's awesome you both brought up legos. She now has my Lego Briefcase full of all my old pieces. :D It was also extremely exciting to see the carebears and popples come out of the boxes. I'm such a girl.

---

Blindposting from 8 NPs back. Longest ketchup I've ever had since I've been gone for 17 newpix.
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed May 15, 2013 2:21 pm UTC

Now presenting The Adventures of Molpy (so far):

Includes frame numbers and arrows following both the molpy and the sparrow-raptor.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Wed May 15, 2013 2:26 pm UTC

Ketchup. Great condiment, or the greatest condiment?

Hat stuff:
Spoiler:
Exodies wrote:
XonqNopp wrote:I was wondering for a long while now... I've been taught to put the hat off when I enter a Church... But this is for christian churches. So if I am a good Time Waiter, I shall put the hat on when I enter the Church of Time (the OTT)... So I've put a hat! I found it alone (frame 7, #412)...

Hats are a mystery. Some cults have men remove their hats in the holy place, and women keep them on. Other cults have it the other way round. People raise their hats in greeting. In some kitchens the height of the cook's hat indicates rank with the chef having the tallest. If you look through 19th, 20th century photographs of busy town squares you will see phases of behatted and hatless periods, usually the hats are in one or two styles (men's hats). Ask a hat wearer if you can try their hat on, they will prolly be reluctant and will grab it back if you keep it too long.

BTW, nobody wears my hat but me.

with apologies to the rifleman's creed:
Spoiler:
This is my hat. There are many like it, but this one is mine, given by buffygirl.
My hat is my best friend.
It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My hat, without me, is useless.
Without my hat, I am useless. I must wear my hat true.
I must Wear my hat better than the outsider who is trying to distract me from the OTC.
I must Convert him before he distracts me. I will...
My hat and I know that what counts in this OTT is not the posts we make, the noise of our Quote pyramid, or the puns we make.
We know that it is the postcount that counts. We will post...
My hat is human, even as I, because it is my life.
Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its top and its brim.
I will keep my hat clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready.
We will become part of each other. We will...
Before Randall, I swear this creed.
My hat and I are the defenders of The OTT.
We are the masters of The outside. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is The OTT and there is no outside, but OTC!

On things which are not technically heresy.
Spoiler:
Phoenisrising wrote: Smithers wrote:http://www.contractorfails.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/checked-tile-fail.jpg
I'm sorry.

DRACOMAX!

Where's the Inquisition when you need them. DRACO!

That tile. It burns. :cry:

It's a horrible thing, probably deserving of punishment, but it isn't actually heresy. It might be used as a punishment for heresy, though.

jjjdavidson wrote:Old Farts and First Computers: My first programming experience was on a Texas Instruments TI-58 calculator my parents bought me as a high school graduation present. Wikipedia says it was "Turing-complete," so I guess that counts.

I had a c64, and we had to program uphill in the snow, both ways just to run a simple program.

Now get off my lawn!

On blitzing:
Spoiler:
mscha wrote:
Vytron wrote:I can't take it anymore!

Now look what y'all complainers have done!
Thank you very much. Image

you are welcome very much.

(in all honesty, I just think blitzers should be aware of the fact others have read through the forum before, and concentrate on not repeating things that have been said many times before. also, I'd like not to have so many people blitzing that it takes up a whole page with blitzposts.) I never wanted to discourage people from blitzing, just to impose a bit of caution upon them, at most, and to make sarcastic comments at them at least. but I wasn't going to talk about this anymore...

and now, onto the future!
“have i gone mad?
im afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usualy are.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Wed May 15, 2013 2:26 pm UTC

mscha wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:
mscha wrote:And how does that help, exactly? Image

Well, to me it reads like a passive-aggressive way of saying “don't post lengthy BlitzPosts”. But I'll shut up now, I don't want to revive this discussion ... again.

Good point. I hadn't noticed it could be read like that. I'll fix it.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed May 15, 2013 2:35 pm UTC

For all the blitzers and those finding themselves knee-deep in ketchups:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Wed May 15, 2013 2:36 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Now presenting The Adventures of Molpy (so far):

Includes frame numbers and arrows following both the molpy and the sparrow-raptor.

Dang. All I see is the word "image". Will have to wait until I get off the work PC...

But I'm wondering if it looks like this, 'cause this is what I'm picturing for a detailed pic of the molpy:
Spoiler:
Former Forever member of the OTT, now moved on to other things sucked back in by the wowterful wonder of the thread...

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Wed May 15, 2013 2:37 pm UTC

mscha wrote:Time for some (badly photoshopped) cake, from me and newpixbot.

Edit: you're right, Kieryn. This better?

Ok, but make sure newpixbot gets his/her/its fair share.
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Wed May 15, 2013 2:40 pm UTC

StratPlayer wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Now presenting The Adventures of Molpy (so far):

Dang. All I see is the word "image". Will have to wait until I get off the work PC...

But I'm wondering if it looks like this, 'cause this is what I'm picturing for a detailed pic of the molpy:
Spoiler:

Oh man, I remember that movie. First time I saw it was on Svengoolie (yes, he's still around). Those B-movies are great.
Where in the frame did the molpy show up, anyways.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed May 15, 2013 2:42 pm UTC

Hmm. Guess filtered work-computers don't like my Polish image-hosting site very much.

Hal: the gif you quoted shows the location of the molpy, unless you can't see the gif, in which case, blame Poland.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Wed May 15, 2013 2:44 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Hmm. Guess filtered work-computers don't like my Polish image-hosting site very much.

Hal: the gif you quoted shows the location of the molpy, unless you can't see the gif, in which case, blame Poland.

Stupid Poland. *grumble grumble*
Thanks for uploading it, though! I'll be sure to look at it when I get home from school.

fatness

Postby fatness » Wed May 15, 2013 2:45 pm UTC

StratPlayer wrote:Dang. All I see is the word "image". Will have to wait until I get off the work PC...

May be the .pl TLD getting filtered out. Try this:
Spoiler:
AdventuresOfMolpy.gif

Make sure you click on the image to view...otherwise things may be out of alignment.

edit: partially ninja'd.

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Wed May 15, 2013 2:46 pm UTC

Let me know if anyone can improve my sigcouragement... I meant it to convey a sense of "think before you post" but with 300 character limit, I'm not sure I got that across the way I intended.
“have i gone mad?

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Wed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm UTC

fatness wrote:
StratPlayer wrote:Dang. All I see is the word "image". Will have to wait until I get off the work PC...

May be the .pl TLD getting filtered out. Try this:
Spoiler:
AdventuresOfMolpy.gif

Make sure you click on the image to view...otherwise things may be out of alignment.

Oooooh thanky thanky. I was looking at entirely the wrong part of the frame. Silly me!

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Wed May 15, 2013 2:49 pm UTC

Valarya wrote:
Spoiler:
HES wrote:
Opiboble wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Opiboble wrote:Makes me sad that all my old toys are boxed up in my closet, cant wait to have kids so they can come out and play again.

<snip>As a child of the 80s, and also a mom, it's so cool to see my daughter play with my old stuff. ;)

Yup, I have tons and tons of legos, the original die-cast Thomas the Tank Engine, along with the wooden collections, toy cars up the wazoo, 3 telescopes, .5miles of HO scale model train tracks, 5 train engines to go with it, and the list goes on and on, and on...

An excuse to play with Lego is the only reason I want kids.

I had legos written out when I was talking about "my old stuff" up there, but just whittled it all down. But it's awesome you both brought up legos.
Spoiler:
She now has my Lego Briefcase full of all my old pieces. :D It was also extremely exciting to see the carebears and popples come out of the boxes. I'm such a girl.

---

Blindposting from 8 NPs back. Longest ketchup I've ever had since I've been gone for 17 newpix.

You know, I missed the whole "is the plural of Lego = Lego, Legos, Legoes, or Legi?" discussion, but in my experience, the name "Lego!!!" is fine by itself, since that's what you hear when the kids are fighting over them...

k.bookbinder

Postby k.bookbinder » Wed May 15, 2013 2:53 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:with apologies to the rifleman's creed:
Spoiler:
This is my hat. There are many like it, but this one is mine, given by buffygirl.
I must Wear my hat better than the outsider who is trying to distract me from the OTC.
My hat and I know that what counts in this OTT is not the posts we make, the noise of our Quote pyramid, or the puns we make.
Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its top and its brim.

I was so honored to receive my hat. It was so much more than I could have ever expected. This really speaks to our love of hats and, as such, I have decided to place the Hat Wearer's Creed amongst the many other tributes and shrines adorning the walls of my humble [heretical] Outside [/heretical] cube , where I dwell from 8 to 5 (or 7 if over-time is necessary - which incidentally gives me more Time as well). Brilliant work Dracomax!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed May 15, 2013 2:53 pm UTC

Eggo my Lego and pass the semencoffeecancer! Image
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

cellocgw

Postby cellocgw » Wed May 15, 2013 2:55 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Hopefully the molpy will come back now.

Heck, I'm hoping the molpy turns out to be La Petite, who's just [quantum] tunneled in from the sandcastle
https://app.box.com/witthoftresume
Former OTTer
Vote cellocgw for President 2020. #ScienceintheWhiteHouse http://cellocgw.wordpress.com
"The Planck length is 3.81779e-33 picas." -- keithl
" Earth weighs almost exactly π milliJupiters" -- what-if #146, note 7

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Wed May 15, 2013 2:55 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:Let me know if anyone can improve my sigcouragement... I meant it to convey a sense of "think before you post" but with 300 character limit, I'm not sure I got that across the way I intended.

On the one hand, I think you did a good job conveying what you were trying to say, and I agree with the sentiment behind it.

But on the other hand, why should blitzers have to suffer under a "think before you post" restriction when it's been made blatantly obvious that none of us do???

And on the gripping hand, trees are neat and the molpys are astir, so there's entirely too much excitement in the OTC for me to worry about it much either way!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed May 15, 2013 2:56 pm UTC

If the molpy sees its shadow, does that mean six more wips of newpix?
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Flado
Location: Lost in Time on NP 1084/1947; Schizoblitzed NP1156-1170

Postby Flado » Wed May 15, 2013 2:56 pm UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:Vytron and other Blitzers:
Keep posting! We want to hear from you!

Yeah, well, since so many of you futurefolk sigsist, here it is:
[post] JavaScript!?
May I have a hat now, please?
My progress is in my location.
There. [/post]
EDIT: s/insist/sigsist/, for clarity
Last edited by Flado on Wed May 15, 2013 3:10 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Patriarch of the Western Paradox Church (ret'd)
-
All the stars are dust on my screen -- Marsh'n
The best computer game is a compiler. -- Exodies
I thought I was wrong, but it turned out I was mistaken. -- ucim
You have to grow older. You need not grow up. -- bmonk

cellocgw

Postby cellocgw » Wed May 15, 2013 2:58 pm UTC

k.bookbinder wrote:

OK, is that a deeply nested addition to the tree pun list? (At least if the bird is Norweigan)
https://app.box.com/witthoftresume
Former OTTer
Vote cellocgw for President 2020. #ScienceintheWhiteHouse http://cellocgw.wordpress.com
"The Planck length is 3.81779e-33 picas." -- keithl
" Earth weighs almost exactly π milliJupiters" -- what-if #146, note 7

XonqNopp

Postby XonqNopp » Wed May 15, 2013 3:00 pm UTC

WWWWWWWWOOOOONNNNNNGGGG!!

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Wed May 15, 2013 3:00 pm UTC

StratPlayer wrote:
Dracomax wrote:Let me know if anyone can improve my sigcouragement... I meant it to convey a sense of "think before you post" but with 300 character limit, I'm not sure I got that across the way I intended.

On the one hand, I think you did a good job conveying what you were trying to say, and I agree with the sentiment behind it.

But on the other hand, why should blitzers have to suffer under a "think before you post" restriction when it's been made blatantly obvious that none of us do???

And on the gripping hand, trees are neat and the molpys are astir, so there's entirely too much excitement in the OTC for me to worry about it much either way!

Well, I had a bit that I had to leave off for length that said, "in fact, everybody shoudl probably think before posting anyway"

Thing is, I think if you are taking part in a conversation in which the other party can't reply for timeframes and timeframes(subjective time), then it is incumbent upon you to think about what you post more than someone who will get more immediate responses. If you go too far, or keep bringing up a subject that has already been discussed to death, it may be 30+ Newpages before anyone's response could matter, as opposed to current posting, where someone can say "not cool" and it can be resolved civilly.
“have i gone mad?

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Wed May 15, 2013 3:01 pm UTC

Flado wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:Vytron and other Blitzers:
Keep posting! We want to hear from you!

Yeah, well, since so many of you futurefolk insist, here it is:
[post] JavaScript!?
May I have a hat now, please?
My progress is in my location.
There. [/post]

This is getting a little angry-sounding. Maybe we should just take the sigcouragements out of our signatures and let them do their own thing? If they choose to leave, it's not something that should weigh on our consciences, regardless of what reasons they give.

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Wed May 15, 2013 3:01 pm UTC

Alternate Theory Time about the molpy!:

Must be my heritage background; but what if it's a Nisse, or a Kabouter, or a Icelandic elf@? You know, one of the little folk. (A Leprechaun.)
They can be mischievous, but if you leave out a bowl of porridge or some other goodie, they can be helpful.

Congrats to all the centa-posters of the last few xips....

! Not saying my are better, mind you. (Might have something to do with the strength of this coffee too)
@# couldn't find the Icelandic for it.
# ...but all the other kids are using non-standard footnote flags....
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic {bestowed by BlitzGirl: NP 1315}

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

k.bookbinder

Postby k.bookbinder » Wed May 15, 2013 3:02 pm UTC

cellocgw wrote:
k.bookbinder wrote:

OK, is that a deeply nested addition to the tree pun list? (At least if the bird is Norweigan)

:wink:

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Wed May 15, 2013 3:02 pm UTC

k.bookbinder wrote:
Dracomax wrote:with apologies to the rifleman's creed:
Spoiler:

I was so honored to receive my hat. It was so much more than I could have ever expected. This really speaks to our love of hats and, as such, I have decided to place the Hat Wearer's Creed amongst the many other tributes and shrines adorning the walls of my humble [heretical] Outside [/heretical] cube , where I dwell from 8 to 5 (or 7 if over-time is necessary - which incidentally gives me more Time as well). Brilliant work Dracomax!

Agreed! Nicely done! :)

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed May 15, 2013 3:05 pm UTC

Ugh, now I'm going to be scanning the ground for molpy activity with every new TimeFrame.

Re: Flado's post
Perhaps y'all should have targeted your "POST PLZ" sigcouragements at Vytron rather than blitzers as a group?
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed May 15, 2013 3:06 pm UTC

@ChronosDragon - Wonderful, from the first words to what is yet to come! I will eagerly wait for it.

tman2nd wrote:Again! I hope this [auto-update time.png] doesn't get bumped anymore. Mojacardave? If you're there, could you fix this?
It gets bumped at least once more, so needs to be fixed at least twice. Calling all cars! Calling all cars!

Nice to see some wildlife in the new world. I wonder if they brought fishing poles.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Wed May 15, 2013 3:10 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Ugh, now I'm going to be scanning the ground for molpy activity with every new TimeFrame.

Re: Flado's post
Perhaps y'all should have targeted your "POST PLZ" sigcouragements at Vytron rather than blitzers as a group?

Mine is focused more on their reading than their posting. It would be great if all of us had read the entire thread, but it would be better if we were all in the present. I skipped 72 NP, missing the entire fade, when I got back from a lengthy stay Outside which involved my being away from a computer all day, and I'm adding more to the conversation than if I were still behind. Not to mention my earlier skips when the thread was still going fast (42 NP and 80 NP).
EDIT: Vatican Milliner's Perfect Fade-Skipper
EDIT2 for exact NP-skipped numbers.
Last edited by HAL9000 on Wed May 15, 2013 3:17 pm UTC, edited 3 times in total.

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Wed May 15, 2013 3:10 pm UTC

ucim wrote:Nice to see some wildlife in the new world. I wonder if they brought fishing poles.

Not sure. But evidently BlitzGirl knows some picture-file-hosting Poles. Don't know if they like to fish though...

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”