1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Tass

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Tass » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:34 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Curse you, whoever posted that tvtropes link a couple pages back! I've fallen in to the Obvious Trap of TV tropes, with two tabs opening for every one I close! I can't escape!

Edit: Mwa ha ha, now I've passed on the curse!

You are not trapping me so easily.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:41 am UTC

k.bookbinder wrote:Burrowing snake? That may indeed be it. I do believe that the last animated series of the snake incident, do indeed appear to show that the snake disappeared back into the ground. I have not the ability to edit a the frame to indicate exactly where, but I believe that should the snake incident be re-posted, it would be fairly easy to spot where the snake burrows into the ground after scaring Cueball. Follow the edge of the butte to where there is a slight rise, a sharp bump, in the ground. That appears to be where the snake burrow may be.

I decided to follow the same theory I had for the plants, and look for snakes with funny names. So, using this list:
http://lntreasures.com/madagascarr.html
I started looking for good candidates. I found Grandidier's Worm Snake to be a reasonable candidate. Photos are hard to find, but I did find this: http://www.inaturalist.org/observations/36030. I can't say it looks particularly blotchy, but I think it reconciles better with the baobabs.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:45 am UTC

mscha wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Yummy! And that's true - it's possible that Randall drew the baobabs based off of photos he saw, not considering the specific kind of baobabs they were. He may have always intended them to be African.

Are you sure you wanna go there? Do you really think it is a good idea to suggest that the GLR is fallible?
[Ninja'd, in a way, by slinches, but going off in a different direction.]

First of all ...
Poof!
Spoiler:

Okay, now that that's out of the way.

I think we have two possible explanations of the conflicting flora and fauna of the OTC.
1. The comic is intended to take place in a version of Madagascar similar to our own and GLR has made at least two errors (the squirrel and snake species)
2. The comic takes place in the Randallverse (specifically, Randallafrigascar) and the similarity to regions of our Earth are simply there as plot devices with no meaning in and of themselves.

Oh, wait ... there's one more.
3. GLR is just messing with us

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:48 am UTC

SBN wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Found this stray thread over in General, but the conversation stopped a couple wips ago, and it actually discussed the OTT instead of the OTC (azule acted as our ambassador).

I've wandered into some other threads a few times, and they never seem anywhere near as friendly as this one. I do get how this one can feel hard to join, now. Not that we don't welcome new folks, but it's got to feel something like that first big family reunion where you meet all the new in-laws and their cousins, and their kids, and their cousins' kids.

You guys are getting all meta now, where's my squirt gun....

Kidding. I feel tempted to now see how we think of ourselves from an insider perspective...but isn't that what we do here every NewPage??? lol!

First: I think that's my first declared title, BlitzGirl, maybe I can has it? Ambassador Azule. It's even alliterative, how cool!!

Second: It is like meeting those relatives, and their bratty kids (who are actually angels of course) who won't talk to you in anything but their made up slang. "Yob-gob." hah....

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:54 am UTC

Go for it, azule :D
mscha wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Yummy! And that's true - it's possible that Randall drew the baobabs based off of photos he saw, not considering the specific kind of baobabs they were. He may have always intended them to be African.

Are you sure you wanna go there? Do you really think it is a good idea to suggest that the GLR is fallible?

I don't think it's a good idea, but at Times like these it becomes necessary to admit that even GLR mustards occasionally.

The Calabar python just fits too perfectly as molpysnakeB. Unlike the baobobs, which simply appeared in Time, the molpysnakeB has been specifically described by the Dialogue. Now I think the setting is meant to be on the greater continent of Africa, and not just Madagascar. This might reconcile the difficulties with the sun that led to the Cassinite Madagascar theory (though I'm not sure). And there are squirpys in Africa.

Of course, this is just me, and I am but one thread-dweller in the seaish community that is the OTT.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Postby mscha » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:02 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
mscha wrote:
Spoiler:

I don't think it's a good idea, but at Times like these it becomes necessary to admit that even GLR mustards occasionally.

The Calabar python just fits too perfectly as molpysnakeB. Unlike the baobobs, which simply appeared in Time, the molpysnakeB has been specifically described by the Dialogue. Now I think the setting is meant to be on the greater continent of Africa, and not just Madagascar. This might reconcile the difficulties with the sun that led to the Cassinite Madagascar theory (though I'm not sure). And there are squirpys in Africa.

Of course, this is just me, and I am but one thread-dweller in the seaish community that is the OTT.

Everything you and slinches (and other heretics) are saying makes perfect sense. But I'll stick to my irrational belief in the infallibility of the Word (and Picture) of our Great Lord Randall, in spite of all the evidence, thank you very much... Image
Last edited by mscha on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:21 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

mscha

Postby mscha » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:07 am UTC

ArONGd? In a 2½-D world?

(Yeah, I know, it's a 3-D world, we just have a 2½-D view on it.)
Last edited by mscha on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:08 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:22 am UTC

Also, what feet? The end of their sticks? :wink:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

CasCat

Postby CasCat » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:39 am UTC

I'm rather curious to see how Randall draws them going around it. Camera shift?

CasCat
BlitzGirl the Fast the First

k.bookbinder

Postby k.bookbinder » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:47 am UTC

CasCat wrote:I'm rather curious to see how Randall draws them going around it. Camera shift?

CasCat

I think they are most likely to tread carefully, dialogue implying that they are "going around" the molpysnake burrow (for I am convinced that it did escape back into a burrow).
"HAL9000" This thread is a goldmine for signatures.
"StratPlayer" All in all, that sand paper rubbed me the wrong way.
"charlie_grumbles" The secret of the geeks. "Copy, Borrow, Steal, Succeed"
"ucim" There's a forestful of treeish people here.

Image Welcome! Confused? See here.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:02 am UTC

BrushONG off the dirt:

Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

htom

Postby htom » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:39 am UTC

My attachment to Outside has been beyond sticky. This is a blind post, I've got about fifty pages to ketchup starting tomorrow. Wait for it.
cmyk wrote:How can I be so riveted to the Internet equivalent of watching grass grow?

Questions? Spoilers! TimeWiki, geekwagon, The Book of Aubron, ExplainXKCD
mscha wrote:We can ignore reality; in fact, we'll have to, since only Randall knows what it is.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:43 am UTC

htom wrote:My attachment to Outside has been beyond sticky. This is a blind post, I've got about fifty pages to ketchup starting tomorrow. Wait for it.

Well, at the current rate of the thread, it won't be long. Best of luck!

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:49 am UTC

This post was supposed to be sponsored by Den Svenska Flickan, but I was so scared once I saw her, that I'm going with an ad for MBTA's Squirrel line.

IMG_20130531_110821.jpg
Next stop, Park Street. Change here for the Red, Orange, Green and Ground Lines. Doors will open on the top.

mikro2nd wrote:collapsONG
Spoiler:

eta: I guess that Megan's a fallen woman, now.

That's already true since the buckit fall.

kenmelken wrote:Staking claims, eh? Well...
I shall name my new domain "kenmelken's Imperial Palace of Time"

Well, I claim for myself frame 403 and everything contained herein.

k.bookbinder wrote:Our Molpy Detection Agency (headed largely, but unofficially, by mscha)

I'll see what I can do about it.

k.bookbinder wrote:
Kieryn wrote:blONGtchy
Spoiler:

They see color! :shock:

Of course they do.
Now, do you know what is this 'brown' he spoke of?

ChronosDragon wrote:Curse you, whoever posted that TVTropes link a couple pages back! I've fallen in to the Obvious Trap of TV tropes, with two tabs opening for every one I close! I can't escape!

You're welcome.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:51 am UTC

Ahh! I missed the Attack of the Molpython while a-coma...
Angelastic wrote:
Someguy945 wrote:Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom

Molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy grapevine grapevine

I couldn't resist.

Also, it's damn hard to say molpy molpy molpy over and over. Always kept devolving into molpy molpy mlopy moply blobly bobbyblobbylobblybloblflbl... Seriously. Try it. I had to do quite a few takes...
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:55 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:[Explains attachments]
Yeah, it's really a pain. *grumbles about BBCode* I miss my Polish image uploader. But noooo, filters don't like it, so I have to do the attachment shuffle. :wink:

Could you attach in a PM to yourself (or a willing victim) and then link from there? I haven't tried this. If I do, I'll let you know. If you do, let me know. ;) *kidding*

fhorn

Postby fhorn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:59 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Ahh! I missed the Attack of the Molpython while a-coma...
Angelastic wrote:
Someguy945 wrote:Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom

I couldn't resist.

Also, it's damn hard to say molpy molpy molpy over and over. Always kept devolving into molpy molpy mlopy moply blobly bobbyblobbylobblybloblflbl... Seriously. Try it. I had to do quite a few takes...

I find myself oddly mesmerized by this. :shock: *and would like to put it on a tape loop* [fogey]is there still such a thing as a tape loop??!?[/fogey]
Also, I think if you can throw in a "yeah," you've got a real hit on your hands.

ETA wanting more and old lady pondering
Last edited by fhorn on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:23 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
"...or I shall have to find Chekov myself, and shoot him with his own damn gun" - k.bookbinder
unteaching is the hardest teaching

ucim

Postby ucim » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:02 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:
Angelastic wrote:

I couldn't resist.

It never ceases to amaze me what creative works emerge from random words in the OTT! And I think I agree with fhorn!

(I wonder what the you-tube hits will lead to!)

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:06 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:This post was supposed to be sponsored by Den Svenska Flickan, but I was so scared once I saw her, that I'm going with an ad for MBTA's Squirrel line.

I was walking to my driveway a few days ago and came upon a squirrel resting on the side of the tree much like this and I *almost* stopped to take a picture for the OTT. I couldn't help but stop and smile. :D
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:08 am UTC

How did I miss that?! Yappo, that was awesomefONG:

I cracked up around the "Wow-Tree" point. :D
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ergman

Postby ergman » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:24 am UTC

I have to admit, I'm starting to lean away from being a randallversist and more towards a madagascarist, or general africist. The specific animal and plant information we've received lately indicates that GLR is trying to get us to figure out the setting, meaning that it will probably have some significance to the plot. Or something.
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:28 am UTC

fhorn wrote:
Angelastic wrote:

I couldn't resist.

I find myself oddly mesmerized by this. :shock: *and would like to put it on a tape loop* [fogey]is there still such a thing as a tape loop??!?[/fogey]
Also, I think if you can throw in a "yeah," you've got a real hit on your hands.

ETA wanting more and old lady pondering

Throw in a "yeah"? That's all it takes to make a hit? Damn, if only I'd known sooner!
ucim wrote:It never ceases to amaze me what creative works emerge from random words in the OTT! And I think I agree with fhorn!

(I wonder what the you-tube hits will lead to!)

Jose

Well, all my OTT/OTC related stuff is unlisted, so you can only access them from the links (which are of course here in the thread), just because nobody else is going to understand them :P. So it's not gonna get so many views as it would if it were public.
BlitzGirl wrote:How did I miss that?! Yappo, that was awesomefONG:
I cracked up around the "Wow-Tree" point. :D

Thankie :D

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:48 am UTC

Angelastic wrote:

I couldn't resist.

OMR how in the world did I miss this?! I burst out laughONG so loudly at several parts. Especially the intro. And the snake. And the wow-tree.
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

fhorn

Postby fhorn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:51 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Throw in a "yeah"? That's all it takes to make a hit? Damn, if only I'd known sooner!

To clarify1: a "yeah" ala Megan would be all it took to make a hit here in the OTC. We have standards, you know.

1like butter2
2not sold except through - Randalldammit, through whom the hell is butter only sold again?
"...or I shall have to find Chekov myself, and shoot him with his own damn gun" - k.bookbinder

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:55 am UTC

Valarya wrote:OMR how in the world did I miss this?! I burst out laughONG so loudly at several parts. Especially the intro. And the snake. And the wow-tree.

And thankyou too :D
fhorn wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:Throw in a "yeah"? That's all it takes to make a hit? Damn, if only I'd known sooner!

To clarify1: a "yeah" ala Megan would be all it took to make a hit here in the OTC. We have standards, you know.

1like butter2
2not sold except through - Randalldammit, through whom the hell is butter only sold again?

Aha, of course! And a "neat"...

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:56 am UTC

Just to give an insight back to np#1736, I'm so worried that that cliff-molpy is going to bite Cueball!

Vytron wrote:<snipped racist meanderings> :P

Back off-topic:

Man, I'm slow! I had just realized that the "Vytron was here" tree is the same one featuring azule's heretical branches in xeir panoramas! That's really cool neat 8-)
What......I thought it was just artistic license. They could in fact be my GIMPy limbs. :shock:

P.S. I think the tree with the writing was the first tree that had canonical branches. I guess that's why I didn't make the connection. The heretical branch tree cozied against the humping beesnakes. :D

mscha

Postby mscha » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:10 am UTC

CONGRATULANTS...

-- posted by newpixbot
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

ergman

Postby ergman » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:22 am UTC

fhorn wrote:

1like butter2

I think these footnotes have befuddled me more than any others.
Edit: misread sold as solid, makes slightly more sense now

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Postby jjjdavidson » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:26 am UTC

CasCat wrote:I'm rather curious to see how Randall draws them going around it. Camera shift?

There you go.

Valarya wrote:
Angelastic wrote:

I couldn't resist.

OMR how in the world did I miss this?! I burst out laughONG so loudly at several parts. Especially the intro. And the snake. And the wow-tree.

And we're all glad resistance was futile! Like everyone else, I cracked up at Wow! Tree! (I tried saying molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy and I couldn't keep a straight face.) I can't wait until tomorrow to spring this on my wife. Great work, Yappo!

Coma time, again. May your molpies be not blobby and may all your dreams be Wow! Good night, Mrs. MobTeeseboose, wherever you are!
Don't worry. Feed squirpys.
Don't wait for me.
My OTC/OTT graphsMay include spoilers!
Helpful links: Time Wiki FAQrot-13 / Morse decoders
He won! He won! He won!
Knight Temporal. :) Ex-Loopist. :(

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:29 am UTC

SBN wrote:I found Grandidier's Worm Snake to be a reasonable candidate. Photos are hard to find, but I did find this: http://www.inaturalist.org/observations/36030. I can't say it looks particularly blotchy, but I think it reconciles better with the baobabs.

Quite right. You can't say it looks particularly blotchy. In fact it is probably the least blotchy snake. I'll go even further, it is the least blotchy of any material or immaterial object existing or imagined at any time in this or any other universe, conceivable or not. If anyone were to ask me what "not blotchy" looked like, I would say "a Grandidier's Worm Snake".

While I'm out here on this limb - the animation shows that the snake went into a burrow, but didn't come from the burrow.
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

BlueCrab

Postby BlueCrab » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:31 am UTC

Blind posting from 749

mscha wrote:

It's on top of the cliff.
What kind of Molpy could it be? Doesn't really look like a Molpysnake, certainly not our friend Molpython.
For lack of better information, I'm calling it a Cliff Molpy, for now.

I realize that anyone reading this already knows what happens with this Molpy, but I have to say it looks like quicksand to me. Or a Sarlac!

...gotta find that picture of my friend Catherine playing Sarlac under a sheet...
Wiki Wiki Wiki Wiki Grapevine, Grapevine

"Kvetcher-upper" -- one who complains while ketchupping? - CasCat

“Pretty much everything tastes better if you eat it in the shower.” - ggh

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:37 am UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:And we're all glad resistance was futile! Like everyone else, I cracked up at Wow! Tree! (I tried saying molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy and I couldn't keep a straight face.) I can't wait until tomorrow to spring this on my wife. Great work, Yappo!

Coma time, again. May your molpies be not blobby and may all your dreams be Wow! Good night, Mrs. MobTeeseboose, wherever you are!

Thanks! Yay for blobby molpies!

fhorn

Postby fhorn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:38 am UTC

ergman wrote:
fhorn wrote:

1like butter2

Butter can be clarified (unlike my footnotes?). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarified_butter
As to 2: I've been completely, utterly, unreasonably obsessed with Angelastic's sig ever since I first saw it:
"Knight Temporal, and Archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches. Nobody sells butter except through me."
Her sig makes me want to sell butter through her. Wait, that sounds creepy. Am I the only one who feels this way? About how to sell butter? *hello? hello???*

ed b/c when I reread my own writing I sounded completely creepy. Not sure my editing was clarifying.
Last edited by fhorn on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:06 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:46 am UTC

SBN wrote:<snip>I started looking for good candidates. I found Grandidier's Worm Snake to be a reasonable candidate. Photos are hard to find, but I did find this: http://www.inaturalist.org/observations/36030. I can't say it looks particularly blotchy, but I think it reconciles better with the baobabs.

Nice catch, but I still like the Calabar python, for being brownish and shiny, kind of blotchy, weird, and stubby at both ends:
Spoiler:

That last descriptor for me is the zinger. If I saw one of these slithering around, that would definitely come up in my eyewitness description. I guess I am no longer a Madagascarist. I'll just go play with the African squirpys now.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:49 am UTC

For mathrec

mathrec-hat.png
mathrec-hat.png (20.49 KiB) Viewed 13987 times

mathrec.png
mathrec.png (8.22 KiB) Viewed 13987 times

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:50 am UTC

For fatness

fatness-hat.png
fatness-hat.png (20.42 KiB) Viewed 13987 times

fatness.jpg
fatness.jpg (3.28 KiB) Viewed 13987 times

ergman

Postby ergman » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:54 am UTC

fhorn wrote:
ergman wrote:
fhorn wrote:

1like butter2

Butter can be clarified (unlike my footnotes?). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarified_butter
As to 2: I've been completely, utterly, unreasonably obsessed with Angelastic's sig ever since I first saw it:
"Knight Temporal, and Archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches. Nobody sells butter except through me."
Her sig makes me want to sell butter through her. Am I the only one who feels this way? *hello? hello???*

Well, with that mildly nauseating article in my mind, I shall partake in some Coma Cola, which is about as clear as clarified butter, and is sold through solid walls. :roll: zzzzzzzz

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:56 am UTC

Angelastic wrote:

I couldn't resist.

Fantastic. Has the essence of a lot of the Tread; Boom Ti Iddity covers different aspects. Both together provide a comprehensive introduction to OTC mania.

(The merging of the name of our song and that of a Winnie The Pooh hum is deliberate but pointless (I wish I didn't have to leave these explanations; bad things happen if I don't))

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:58 am UTC

slinches wrote:<snip>
Spoiler:
<snip>

Ninja Slugs!?!?! Watch out!

also...
molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy
mine turns into boeppy boeppy. Also, not only is it hard to say repeatedly, it's also hard to type. All right-handed? Whoever made up that word is just plain mean... :shock: (I forgive you though :D )
Last edited by jovialbard on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:59 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
I wrote a book exploring the nature of identity and loss of self! And another book about babies!
Also, vlog and short-story blog

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:59 am UTC

ergman wrote:I have to admit, I'm starting to lean away from being a randallversist and more towards a madagascarist, or general africist. The specific animal and plant information we've received lately indicates that GLR is trying to get us to figure out the setting, meaning that it will probably have some significance to the plot. Or something.

Plot? Ha hahaha

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”