1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby AluisioASG » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:26 am UTC

Maybe it's a geographical restriction.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

ggh

more OTG questions

Postby ggh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:32 am UTC

So this VITSSÅGEN, JA! boost... it costs over 30x what I pay for a river. And all it does it turn off something I like? Is there any reason I'd ever want to buy it? I mean, "No Castle for Old Bags" - heeheehee, and "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Bags" - bwahahaha! GLR knows why, but I think that's my favourite.

I'm one NP away from Judgement Dip level 10. I haven't bought Bag Burning yet, because I thought there might be something cool to come from letting the NewPixBots spit the dummy for a while. Should I
Spoiler:
wait for it,
or is it time to take action?

Edit - heh, I read M instead of G. I should have said that VJ costs over 30,000x what I pay for a river. I may not be getting that for a while....

Edit2: spelling
Last edited by ggh on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:57 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:55 am UTC

The VITSSÅGEN, JA! is a toggle now, so you can keep the bag puns if you like... *shudder*
Anyway, it makes more castles for you the more you click. I'm not sure if it unlocks further boosts, since I just got it recently.

Edit: Whoa, just unlocked three Hill People boosts. Not sure how that happened, but they look good!
Spoiler:
What exactly does Shopping Assistant do? I'm not sure I want it buying things for me. I don't trust bots ever since Judgement Dip...

Edit 2 to follow papal decree (below):

I heard there were new newpix
And I said "I hope it's truepix!"
Went to Time so I could viewpix...
There weren't, so now I'm bluepix.
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:09 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:17 am UTC

So that's the audio and now also the artwork finished for my latest present present. Now to arrange it all into the final video!

Also, I got the Blast Furnace, though I'm not entirely sure what it does... "Gives the Department of Redundancy Department the ability to make Castles from Sand", but obviously sand is turned into castles automatically already so I don't get it...
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

Eternal Density

Re: more and more OTG questions

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:30 am UTC

ggh wrote:So this VITSSÅGEN, JA! boost... it costs over 30x what I pay for a river. And all it does it turn off something I like? Is there any reason I'd ever want to buy it? I mean, "No Castle for Old Bags" - heeheehee, and "Rosencranz and Guildenstern are Bags" - bwahahaha! GLR knows why, but I think that's my favourite.

I'm one NP away from Judgement Dip level 10. I haven't bought Bag Burning yet, because I thought there might be something cool to come from letting the NewPixBots spit the dummy for a while. Should I
Spoiler:
wait for it,
Do you have Irregular Rivers and NPB Navigation Code yet? (Not that the latter is strictly necessary with the power of Bag Burning but it may be nice to have as a backup if you ever need it)
BlitzGirl wrote:The VITSSÅGEN, JA! is a toggle now, so you can keep the bag puns if you like... *shudder*
Anyway, it makes more castles for you the more you click. I'm not sure if it unlocks further boosts, since I just got it recently.

Edit: Whoa, just unlocked three Hill People boosts. Not sure how that happened, but they look good!
Spoiler:
What exactly does Shopping Assistant do? I'm not sure I want it buying things for me. I don't trust bots ever since Judgement Dip...
I guess you have
Spoiler:
Swedish Chef
(which, in answer to ggh, requires VITSSÅGEN, JA)
Spoiler:
And also gives a 10x boost to the castles you get from VITSSÅGEN, JA

Moving on to your other question,
Spoiler:
Shopping Assistant currently just tries to buy the thing you specify once per mNP. As I said when I added it, I'd like folks to let me know if they find it useful. One addition I've considered is the ability to set some minimum castle balance so it doesn't buy if you'd go below that. Does that sound handy?
yappobiscuits wrote:Also, I got the Blast Furnace, though I'm not entirely sure what it does... "Gives the Department of Redundancy Department the ability to make Castles from Sand", but obviously sand is turned into castles automatically already so I don't get it...
You mean Glass Furance, right? It takes a % off your sand per mNP rate.

ETA I just fixed the Glass Furnace Switching so if you want to turn it off it actually does.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:32 am UTC

No, definitely Blast Furnace. I got Glass Furnace a while ago.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:43 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:The VITSSÅGEN, JA! is a toggle now, so you can keep the bag puns if you like... *shudder*

Spoiler:
I guess you have
Spoiler:
Swedish Chef
(which, in answer to ggh, requires VITSSÅGEN, JA)
Spoiler:
And also gives a 10x boost to the castles you get from VITSSÅGEN, JA

Moving on to your other question,
Spoiler:
Shopping Assistant currently just tries to buy the thing you specify once per mNP. As I said when I added it, I'd like folks to let me know if they find it useful. One addition I've considered is the ability to set some minimum castle balance so it doesn't buy if you'd go below that. Does that sound handy?

Game spoilers and such:
Spoiler:
Actually, I didn't have Swedish Chef yet. It was still a boost in a shop when the others unlocked. But I have them all now. :) The minimum castle balance might be helpful, though I still don't know if I will use Shopping Assistant personally. I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to shopping. :wink:

Edit to follow papal decree (below):

Waiting here long since The End;
There's no Time, but we pretend.
Search the epilogue for trends
And hope that we'll still be friends.
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:13 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ggh

Postby ggh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:46 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
ggh wrote:I'm one NP away from Judgement Dip level 10. I haven't bought Bag Burning yet, because I thought there might be something cool to come from letting the NewPixBots spit the dummy for a while. Should I
Spoiler:
wait for it,
Do you have Irregular Rivers and NPB Navigation Code yet? (Not that the latter is strictly necessary with the power of Bag Burning but it may be nice to have as a backup if you ever need it)

Er, no, and no. Am I right in thinking that Irregular Rivers is something that comes after I have Recursion, and for that I need to have hand-dug 50 billion sands? So far I've only dug 32 billion.
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

I need to streamline the build process

Postby AluisioASG » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:47 am UTC

Sir, the new windows have been configured, installed and updated, and the furniture has been put in place.

Excellent. What about the wood?

It's already at the garage, sir. We can start building it immediately if you want us to.

No, not yet. It's too late, we'd make too much noise.
They can wait until the morning.

Decree: write a sad poem

Molpy down.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:55 am UTC

Eeshk, no wonder I'm such a tired molpy, it's nearly 7am already! Been hard at work on this present present, lost track of Time...

ggh

Re: I need to streamline the build process

Postby ggh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:00 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:

Molpy down.

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I can't mail an ice cream
sandwich to you.
Agatha the Awesomeful

ergman

Postby ergman » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:03 am UTC

Molpy down once more
And uncoma all alone
Find time's sea settled

sad sad haiku. But my prediction records aren't great, so fear not, and see you in the morning.
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

Eternal Density

What They Don't Show You About Awkward Shellfish

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:28 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:No, definitely Blast Furnace. I got Glass Furnace a while ago.
Oh, yes, of course, right. I got confused because Glass Furnace is new and Blast Furnace is very old. What the Blast Furnace does is
Spoiler:
when it is activated by a Redundakitty or by Factory Automation, it has a chance of attempting to use up 2M sand, and if it succeeds it turns every 1000# sand you have into a castle. So if the amount of sand you're storing is a lot more than the amount of castles, it can be worth it, when it activates. I think it's good mid-game but later on it just becomes 'noise' since the castles you get from it are just a drop in the metaphorical bucket. I think.

#subject to reduction by Fractal Sandcastles

ggh wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:
ggh wrote:I'm one NP away from Judgement Dip level 10. I haven't bought Bag Burning yet, because I thought there might be something cool to come from letting the NewPixBots spit the dummy for a while. Should I
Spoiler:
wait for it,

Er, no, and no. Am I right in thinking that Irregular Rivers is something that comes after I have Recursion, and for that I need to have hand-dug 50 billion sands? So far I've only dug 32 billion.
No, Recursion only unlocks
Spoiler:
Fractal Sandcastles.
Irregular Rivers is available from the Department of Redundancy Department once
Spoiler:
you are on Judgement Dip level 8 or over and have bought Stacked. Stacked is in the department once you've reached Dip level 6. (note that it make take a few Redundakitties or Factory Automation runs before something available in the department actually unlocks. If you reduce the Dip Level in the meantime they'll still be available, so if you are on Dip 8 and have bought Stacked, you could get Bag Burning and still eventually get Irregular Rivers.)

NPB Navigation Code requires Dip 12 and Big Splash to be in the Department.
Big Splash unlocks from Dip 7 if you have Minigun, which requires Dip 5.
Alternatively NPB is available at a reduced price from J-Dip level 30 if you have Flux Turbine.
BlitzGirl wrote:Game spoilers and such:
Spoiler:
Actually, I didn't have Swedish Chef yet. It was still a boost in a shop when the others unlocked. But I have them all now. :) The minimum castle balance might be helpful, though I still don't know if I will use Shopping Assistant personally. I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to shopping. :wink:
Whoops, I have a little mayonaisse in Swedish Chef in that case. *fixes*
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

MajorDouble7

Re: I need to streamline the build process

Postby MajorDouble7 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:44 am UTC

ggh wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:

Molpy down.

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I can't mail an ice cream
sandwich to you.

WHOA. I totally read that as 'Write a SAND Poem' until ggh's response. To much Castle Builder for me! And yes, I've de-lurked! The ingenious creation by Eternal Density has had me hooked for about two weeks!! I love everything about it, even if I was a bit confused at first. I came across it lurking one day and saw it in Eternal's sig..."Game?" I thought. "Give it a go," I decided. I'm glad I did. I thought about posting some of my stats, but just reading the last few posts from BlitzGirl and others, I don't think they'd amount to much!! =)

Anyway, back to lurking and building...

Oh, and by the way, I've DEFINITELY got Bag Pun Fever. Ever since I unlocked it. It's my favorite thing! One question, where's 'The Legend of Bagger Vance'? HA! Sorry, I had to...

Editing to avoid double-post, but out of curiosity, I just clicked 'Stop' on the VITSSÅGEN, JA boost without buying it...and it worked! I got it for free. Something maybe someone should look into, perhaps? I apologize if I'm ninja'd on this, but from the current page convo, it doesn't appear that I am.

ETA: Typo
ETA: VITSSÅGEN, JA
HES wrote:That's not how these things work; Beardo will know, but before telling them he will send them on a quest for the magical sand timer of the molpy people. He'll give them a stick with +1 Thwapping and [...] once Time ends, it will restart on a higher difficulty setting.

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:01 am UTC

Hi MajorDouble7! :D
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

Eternal Density

Rulers of Gloreek, Volume VI

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:08 am UTC

Unimportant rambling:
Spoiler:
So my dad kinda caught me programming and I had to explain in very vague terms what I was working on so he didn't ask too many awkward questions or tell me off for wasting my Time on a game. Fortunately I'd already thought up some half-decent rationalisations.

Also it's a good thing I read MajorDouble7's post before finishing pushing my latest commit to the public branch... thanks!

Code: Select all

### 1.0
- Glass Block stuff
- Glass Furnace can actually switch off now.
- Department messages shortened
- Fiddled with Swedish Chef a little
- Glass Jaw
- New pun
- VITSSÅGEN, JA! now can't be "bought" by toggling it.

ggh

Re: What They Don't Show You About Awkward Shellfish

Postby ggh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:11 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
ggh wrote:blah blah blah
Spoiler:
you are on Judgement Dip level 8 or over and have bought Stacked. Stacked is in the department once you've reached Dip level 6. (note that it make take a few Redundakitties or Factory Automation runs before something available in the department actually unlocks. If you reduce the Dip Level in the meantime they'll still be available, so if you are on Dip 8 and have bought Stacked, you could get Bag Burning and still eventually get Irregular Rivers.)

Alternatively NPB is available at a reduced price from J-Dip level 30 if you have Flux Turbine.

Ah, cheers!
Spoiler:
I'll hang tight and wait for Stacked and Big Splash to unlock. By then, I'll probably be past level 12 already, so I'll light up the bags. Flux Turbine is a time travel thing, yes?
Agatha the Awesomeful

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:17 am UTC

ggh wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:
ggh wrote:blah blah blah
Spoiler:

Ah, cheers!
Spoiler:
I'll hang tight and wait for Stacked and Big Splash to unlock. By then, I'll probably be past level 12 already, so I'll light up the bags. Flux Turbine is a time travel thing, yes?

Yes.
Spoiler:
The low price is for molpy downers who are struggling with bots and can't afford bags yet. Though I don't know how effective it is.

I've been programming for too long. Time to go Outside.

ggh

Postby ggh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:20 am UTC

Hey ED, thanks for all the help! Sorry I missed your 2000th, but here's a cake with boosts for your 2013th!

Seaish pic:
Spoiler:
ED2013cakeWithBoosts.jpg

ETA: And 1.0! Big congrats! Are you going to send it to GLR now?
Last edited by ggh on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:32 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Agatha the Awesomeful

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:24 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:I've been programming for too long. Time to go Outside.

I'm feeling the same with making my present present... it's nearly done. Exporting now, next thing is uploading.

Eternal Density

Lola

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:31 am UTC

Cakish!
(that means delicious)

Now I'm well and truly in the present :D
Oh with this post I'm in the future.
Well technically the future is 2015. And hovercars.

Okay it's audio-book and walking Time.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:46 am UTC

I've never managed to make use of Affordable Swedish Home Furniture... so far it's only appeared and disappeared when I wasn't looking :( ...I should remember to pay attention on the ONG... but I suck at remembering to do that. S'why I suck at ninja stealth too...

And re. heretical game (C**kies)...
Spoiler:
I'm so close to finishing the game. Got all upgrades, and as for achievements I only have to get 100 Antimatter condensers, 100 of everything, and then the four reset achievements. Obviously the first two will be got when I get 100 condensers, I'm currently at 95. Then I can reset with 1 quadrillion cookies and get all four of those achievements at once. But right now it's at the most boring stage ever. This game must have the most anticlimactic run-up to completion of all time. I'm just waiting for like, a whole day, to build up enough cookies for the next condenser before just leaving and waiting some more. Thankfully the OTC trained me for this... but Castle Builder is much more fun right now!

ETA: YAY for v1.0! And that's a seriously awesomeful cake, ggh! That's some nifty photoshoppery there, with those boosts!

ggh

Postby ggh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:27 am UTC

Thanks Yappo! You just made my over-complication of things totally worth it. :)
Agatha the Awesomeful

Eternal Density

Treesomeful

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:30 am UTC

ggh wrote:Thanks Yappo! You just made my over-complication of things totally worth it. :)
I can't even imagine how you pulled that off.

yappobiscuits

Heavy Molpies

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:32 am UTC

The wip-end is slow as chirp. Let's get things moving! I wanna see a huge chirpin' circle pit right in the middle of this molpychirpin' thread!
Cos it's present present time! Consider it a late half-yip present present ;)

Inspired by Devin Townsend's Deconstructing Badgers, a metal version of Weebl's original, I present to you…

And a heavy as chirp mp3 for y'all too.

Redundant:
Spoiler:
MolpySmall.png
MolpySmall.png (29.9 KiB) Viewed 12318 times

redundakitty33.jpg

ggh

Re: Treesomeful

Postby ggh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:37 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
ggh wrote:Thanks Yappo! You just made my over-complication of things totally worth it. :)

:) :) I do wish I had had the foresight to have worked your 1.0 into it though....
Agatha the Awesomeful

Eternal Density

Re: Treesomeful

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:40 am UTC

ggh wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:

:) :) I do wish I had had the foresight to have worked your 1.0 into it though....

I'm sure everyone was expecting 0.99992 next.

Yappo I'll get to your present shortly but in the meantime, excellent nonredundakitty!

waveney

Postby waveney » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:53 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
ggh wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:Yes.
Spoiler:
The low price is for molpy downers who are struggling with bots and can't afford bags yet. Though I don't know how effective it is.

I've been programming for too long. Time to go Outside.

I restarted the Molpied down (Chrome) game yesterdip, and yes it is now possible - that CB game is well on the way now.

Note: I have never needed Novikovs

You asked about Fractal Castles a few dips ago - yes it is worth it.

As for some of the boosts: I will never need New Pix Navigation code, Never use the shopping assistant.

Lucky in the very early game good, even by the state of the Chrome game it is not that useful. For the more advanced (Firefox) game it produces less than the minimum to actually increase the number of castles. OOO that was a ASHF spending spree - on the ff game just bought scaffolds 88-91, npbs 102 & 103 and the 86th river!

Time to stop soon and go and do some gardening.

BlitzGirl

Re: Heavy Molpies

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:01 am UTC

Image Ch*rpin' awesomeful, yappo! So much 7!

Loved the artwork (I never thought a grapevine could be so creepy), especially sea-Cthulhu and the metal molpy. :D
And the ending! So redundant! Image

Edit for papal decree:

The genius Hill People society
Watched the flood with high anxiety
They were of mostly feline variety
And looked upon water with sobriety
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:29 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:11 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Metal Molpies!

ImageAwesomeful!!! Image

And happy 400 posts, ggh!
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

ggh

Re: Heavy Molpies

Postby ggh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:27 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:The wip-end is slow as chirp. Let's get things moving! I wanna see a huge chirpin' circle pit right in the middle of this molpychirpin' thread!
Cos it's present present time! Consider it a late half-yip present present ;)

Oh, It's so hard to wait! The baby is sleeping next to me, and I dare not unmute the laptop. I just watched, and imagined, and was oh so tempted! It sure looks awesomeful!

and, she had a coughing fit and puked milky liver over the both of us and the sheets that, of course, I just washed and put fresh on the bed today. So... now that she's already up...

Hey! That's absolutely Zanclean! (Little Wonder watched transfixed, and then cried at the Redundakitty. Go figure.)

ETA: Thanks, ZoomanSP! Gee, I knew I was getting there, and then I forgot and missed it. Oops.
Last edited by ggh on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:34 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Agatha the Awesomeful

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:32 am UTC

Smiley present for yappo, for the awesomeful song/video:

Redundant:
Spoiler:

MetalMolpy.gif
MetalMolpy.gif (2.68 KiB) Viewed 12262 times

Keywords: Metal Molpy Meowlpy Yappo Iron heavy smiley redundakitty molpies BGUM
MetalMeowlpy.png
MetalMeowlpy.png (44.9 KiB) Viewed 12262 times

Edit for papal decree:

Cuegan Waits A Wip To Start Building

An expanse of softest sand
Wouldn't sandcastles be grand?
How magnificent they will be...
--HOLY CHIRP, IS THAT THE SEA?!
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:09 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:35 am UTC

Thanks BlitzGirl, Zooman and ggh!

Especially BlitzGirl for the smiley! Image And the metal meowlpy! :mrgreen:

ggh

Postby ggh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:44 am UTC

Do you get to sleep now, Yappo?
Agatha the Awesomeful

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 am UTC

Heh! I said I was tired but I'm also hungry now so noms first. And also the weather is wingish todip so I fancy popping outside for a bit too...

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 am UTC

rONG:

It's the Tree of Contemplation!

Edit for papal decree:

I think that I shall never see
A tree as lovely as this tree
But that will have to do for me
Since this one sleeps beneath the Sea.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:30 am UTC

I realise I haven't followed the decree! Unless this is somehow sad...
Spoiler:
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Molpy molpy molpy molpy.
Molpy molpy molpy molpy,
Grapevine, grapevine.

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:37 am UTC

The sea destroyed the castle
So she built a boat.
They kept afloat on the sea
But then, T** E** was wrote.
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

Eternal Density

Steakish job though Yappo

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:41 am UTC

Sad poem for decree :

The sun has fallen down
A flower lost its petal
The pricklymolp may drown
And I do not like metal

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:51 am UTC

Oh dear ED, just when I thought we could be friends... Image

Since you made the awesomeful Sandcastle Builder I'll let you off with a warning ;)

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”