1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

A scope? Or the Universe?

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:00 pm UTC

COOLONG
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

yappobiscuits

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:04 pm UTC

What the ch*rp?

Also, here's the third azuleONG which is presumably what I received before it was deleted:
Last edited by yappobiscuits on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:06 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

Pfhorrest

Re: Real Dragons

Postby Pfhorrest » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:04 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Why would the Chinese stick one mythical animal in with all the real ones?

Here's a better question: why would they stick one real animal in with a bunch of mythical ones?

The Four Benevolent Animals of Chinese mythology are Long the Dragon, Feng the Phoenix, Qilin the "Unicorn" (not really), and Gui the, uh... the Turtle.

I can just imagine, baddass Long and Feng starting a cool mythical animals club together, and Long's badass girl Qilin gets to join too, then pudgy nerdy Gui waddles up and is like "hay guys can I join your club toooo?", and Long and Feng laugh their asses off at the prospect, but Qilin's like "hahah yeah sure kid come on in and we'll show you how the cool kids party".
Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
The Codex Quaerendae (my philosophy) - The Chronicles of Quelouva (my fiction)

HES

Re: 1190: "Umwelt"

Postby HES » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:06 pm UTC

It's a scope that shows a different target depending on who's looking through it.
He/Him/His Image

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:12 pm UTC

Where...where am I? In the past? The present? I don't know any more. The Outside has totally ch*rped me up. All the damn raptors and zombies causing so much trouble, with the observing and relocating...and I'm a very tired molpy.
Spoiler:
http://forums.xkcd.com/download/file.php?id=42036

I really need a vacation.

I keep trying to ketchup, but instead I get further behind. I might skip to the present. Again. It's lonely in the past. And I really want to see what everymolpy thought of the latest OtherComic, which sounded an awful lot like OTTish. Only problem is, I keep doing that skipping little chunks here and there when I get too far behind, and it increases the void in my soul that I would fill with a blitz if I had the Time.

OK, this post is getting a little rambly, isn't it? I think I'll just use the RAZOR time portal and hang out in the present for a bit.

*uses time portal*

Hi, everymolpy!

Redundant, truly:
Spoiler:
sleepy.jpeg
sleepy.jpeg (6.24 KiB) Viewed 12570 times

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:13 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:
Spoiler:
Image]

Also, Umwelt.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:14 pm UTC

An umwelt scope? That's interesting. And ninja'd.

Welcome, Laura!
Selecting new quote…

ggh

Re: BlitzReport From Time Beacon Beta

Postby ggh » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:27 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
ggh wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
ggh wrote:Ooh, and after restarting Navigator, I can see the mysteryONGs again - woohoo!

If I wasn't aware you're using an iThing, I'd think you were referring to the beast Netscape.

Wait, is that wrong?

Wait, what had you meant?

I restarted my Netscape Navigator on my iBook, and many of the images are visible to me once again. Is that a strange combination? I got this laptop years ago as a hand-me-down from a friend and never thought much about what's on it.

Ooh - my epilogue prediction has come completely off the rails. :( Fortunately, mscha's is looking great. :)
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:33 pm UTC

ggh wrote:I restarted my Netscape Navigator

This Navigator? Does the map work on it?
Selecting new quote…

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:51 pm UTC

ggh wrote:
SBN wrote:
ggh wrote:The Daddy has flown, but I still can't ketchup until my time accessor gets repaired or replaced. This iBook is fighting bravely, but most images get the better of it. Just wanted to say hi.

Hang in there. How's the little one doing?

Surprisingly well I think. She really adored him, and I thought she'd be pretty wrecked with him missing (she didn't even like it when we'd separate to cross a street or something) but we've been keeping busy and so far so good. It was a bit heart-wrenching coming downstairs that first morning and seeing her looking at where he should have been. This morning I phoned him (can't skype on this old iBook) and, oh, the look of concentration on her little face when I held the phone to her ear and he spoke to her!

That's sad, and sweet. Sending you hugs!

ergman wrote:also, I hain't posted in a while. still here, still lovin y'all.

What he said.

haircut74 wrote:Thanks for the welcome, you persons.

yappobiscuits wrote:Welcome! It's treeish that that's how you discovered this place. Don't worry about butchering the language, that's how the language came to exist in the first place! You seem to have caught on pretty quick anyway ;)

I made sure to look through the glossary on the wiki, so hopefully I won't embarrass myself too much.

Yay! A new OTTer! This is very exciting. Welcome welcome, haircut74!

Eternal Density wrote:oh you said more. Okay.

Seaish:
Spoiler:

Seaish and treeish! and D'awww.

mrob27 wrote:
BlitzReport From
Time Beacon Beta

There are many awesomeful things in this post, so I'll just say that my favorite is imagebot doing an audition for Megan. :D

OrbitalFacePalm9001 wrote:
Diamond Sattelite Beacon Gamma

Report to future present if more than 5 pages ahead of this post.

Questions:
*Why is the voldeframe scary?
*Why did GLR make OTC references in an othercomic and a what-if?
*And why does Rosetta talk weird?

Th* *nd is always scary.
He is a secret OTTer.
She is an alien.

cellocgw wrote:And a Reader Poll: Should I start learning Schubert Op137 Sonatina, or Faure Sicilienne?

Now back to my workday task: navigating a seaish collection of chirping TLAs.

You can't go wrong with Schubert, but the Sicilienne is lovely.

Pfhorrest wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:Why would the Chinese stick one mythical animal in with all the real ones?

Here's a better question: why would they stick one real animal in with a bunch of mythical ones?

The Four Benevolent Animals of Chinese mythology are Long the Dragon, Feng the Phoenix, Qilin the "Unicorn" (not really), and Gui the, uh... the Turtle.

I can just imagine, baddass Long and Feng starting a cool mythical animals club together, and Long's badass girl Qilin gets to join too, then pudgy nerdy Gui waddles up and is like "hay guys can I join your club toooo?", and Long and Feng laugh their asses off at the prospect, but Qilin's like "hahah yeah sure kid come on in and we'll show you how the cool kids party".

:D

AluisioASG wrote:An umwelt scope? That's interesting. And ninja'd.

Welcome, Laura!

Thanks, Lu! It's good to be back.

I really need to work on Chapter 2 of my story, but it probably won't happen till at least next week. I have a gig coming up that I'm very nervous about, and in fact I should be looking at the part right now.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

DrSamCarter

Postby DrSamCarter » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:52 pm UTC

Delurks again to be geeky ...

Oooh, newpage number of the taxicab:

1729 is the smallest number that can be written as the sum of two cubes in two different ways (as noted by Ramanujan to Hardy, when Hardy suggested that 1729, the number of the taxi in which he had travelled, was "rather a dull one")

taxicabnumber.png
taxicabnumber.png (1.16 KiB) Viewed 12527 times

(Image and more details available from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxicab_number)

RSIR

Spoiler:

HES

Postby HES » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:07 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:I have a gig coming up that I'm very nervous about, and in fact I should be looking at the part right now.

Nervous schmervous! You'll be fine. Good to have you back!

Remember, the past isn't going anywhere. But the present is! Heresy? Schmeresy!
He/Him/His Image

MistyCat

Postby MistyCat » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:41 pm UTC

cellocgw wrote:And a Reader Poll: Should I start learning Schubert Op137 Sonatina, or Faure Sicilienne?

Could I have two votes for Sicilienne, please?

I rather like this version, though I think it's just a tad (or possibly a smidgen) too fast.

Random thought: I like that the Lloyd Webber version is on an album named "Unexpected Songs."
Purrr.
MistyCat wrote:Ch*rpedy ch*rp the ch*rpng ch*rp.

Waiting for Lucky

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:43 pm UTC

HES wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:I have a gig coming up that I'm very nervous about, and in fact I should be looking at the part right now.

Nervous schmervous! You'll be fine. Good to have you back!

Remember, the past isn't going anywhere. But the present is! Heresy? Schmeresy!

Thanks! It's this piece written in alternate notation, so it's hard to read and even figure out what the heck you're supposed to be doing. Fortunately it's very slow. :)

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

Eternal Density

Not much to say

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:54 pm UTC

So the past few days on the way to and from work I've seen a truck with a treeish logo:
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

HES

Postby HES » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:02 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:...it's hard to read and even figure out what the heck you're supposed to be doing.

Sounds familiar, you should be great at that by now ;)

Chirping mobile mustard
He/Him/His Image

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:43 pm UTC

Pfhorrest wrote:

I don't know much about Chinese culture, having never extensively visited that part of the world in any slice of the temporal mesh, but I know for a fact that over there, Dragons get a lot more respect. Here it's always "Oh no, it's a dragon! Someone go slay that perfectly innocent, starving creature!"

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:59 pm UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:
Pfhorrest wrote:

I don't know much about Chinese culture, having never extensively visited that part of the world in any slice of the temporal mesh, but I know for a fact that over there, Dragons get a lot more respect. Here it's always "Oh no, it's a dragon! Someone go slay that perfectly innocent, starving creature!"

I'll just run down and get a bag of dragon chow.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

ggh

Postby ggh » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:10 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
ggh wrote:I restarted my Netscape Navigator

This Navigator? Does the map work on it?

Heehee:"Either the page hasn't finished loading yet, or your browser has JavaScript disabled." I checked, and JavaScript is turned on in preferences. This machine is just too old to keep up with you cool kids.

Thanks Laura Mae!
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

Purplepants77

Postby Purplepants77 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:52 pm UTC

Alright everybody, time for a future present! I'm pretty sure I promised an OTTification ages ago (or if not I thought about mentioning it) but I had a specific song and idea in mind, but I had to wait for a certain... event... to take place to really make it what I wanted it to be. Well, that time has come and I have officially completed this (somewhat) massive undertaking!

Disclaimer- I recommend reading the OTTification1 (and possibly even listening to the original1 too) before trying to listen and read along as you go. The song gets going pretty fast making it hard to keep up (smoothly) and the combination of the timing/enunciation variations in the song and my words not always lining up perfectly with the proper stressed syllables make certain parts nearly impossible to follow along, even for me and I wrote it!! Just try and stick to lining up syllables as best you can, I think only 1 line of mine doesn't have the same number of syllables as in the original. All in all I think it came out as good as I could have hoped and its probably the new thing I'm most proud of on the OTT (re:BlitzGirl)

So without further ado, I give you:

A Complete History of the One True Comic Through the Eyes of a Humble Waiter

arranged to the melody of

A Complete History of the Soviet Union Through the Eyes of a Humble Worker

arranged to the melody of

Tetris

Spoiler:
Web comics I’ve read entertain me
But quite frankly the humor is bland
The writers they have it so easy
No one trying something more grand
The people of the web grow weary
But think what a place it would be
If someone devised, a comic more wise
That cared for the people like me:

I am the man who reads xkcd
Treating each new release as Holy Writ
Thrice a week so at night I can sleep
When I’ve read them all twice I still won’t quit
Sometimes I will understand them just fine
And punch lines make sense inside my head
When they don’t I can’t just ignore ‘em
I visit the forum’s comic thread
Randall brought us ‘Click and Drag’
“There is no one better” I’d brag

I am the man who likes xkcd
And continues to read each new comic
What do I find, but a new one called ‘Time’
The alt text commands me to Wait for It.
I work so hard comprehending this phrase
But Lord Randall has something else in mind
Before long I would see this was bigger than me
For the image began to change with Time
Mind and body now at war
We must know what we’re waiting for!

I am the man who loves xkcd
Now neglecting most of the new comics
My life, once sublime, now belongs to this “Time”
A determined group we will Wait for It
I have no choice with my new OCD
I will find out who, when, and where they are
But hourly frames that are nearly the same
Of stick figures make sound deductions hard
Now the castle starts to fade…
Even though we politely obeyed!wait for it

I am the man who needs xkcd
Now rejoicing that Time has yet to stop
A river they found, and they sought higher ground
Maybe something’s wrong on the mountain top
I can’t help but be consumed by it now
Some wowtrees and dunes and a little shed
Then Lucky attacked! And their flag, once black,
Becomes a bandage dyed a beautiful red.
Cuegan need to find help quick
Why’d Megan leave her thwapping stick?!

I am the man who’s obsessed-kcd
With the beautiful starlit night so clear
Hip hip hurray! We’ve determined the date!
In the future- eleven thousand years!
I get so glad when they find the Beanies
And they have all the answers we need still
They were fixing the wall but it started to fall
What was once a great sea will soon refill
Now we know the rising tide
Will not just peacefully subside!

I am the man who loves my family
But this weekend, I think I’ll read the Thread
Poor Cuegan are scared, even though they were spared
And everyone they know may well be dead
Maybe Cuegan aren’t done
They might make it if they RUN!

I have no care for the next-kcd
My existence now solely RUNs on ‘Time’
They took to their feet! And they scared poor Lucky!
Tell me, how can I simply Wait for It?
They found the Forty! And even La Petite!
Tell me, how can I simply Wait for It?
RUN for it, RUN for it!

And now the curtain’s down, its seems they found
A safe new home on higher ground
It feels unfair, but don’t despair
The looping frames He left are there
Lord Randall gave this evidence
That this ended the flood, immense
And now that Cuegan’s off the Giraft
They should be just fine

So we reject it in denial
But still we know it was worthwhile
Though many myst’ries left unsolved
In “Time” ‘round which our worlds revolved
We shall hope for second one
We shall anticipate more fun
We shall wait for it, …, and RUN
Forever and a day.

T** E**

Hope you enjoyed it! Maybe another seaish one soon, but only if you're good :wink:
Still blitzing away and will be for some time.

Current Location: NP 1432
NP from Present: 891
Current Progress: 61.6%

mscha

Postby mscha » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:03 am UTC

ggh wrote:Ooh - my epilogue prediction has come completely off the rails. :( Fortunately, mscha's is looking great. :)

Well, not really...
We now have:

Code: Select all

ABDEBCEADEBCEACDABEADEBC
A

Your prediction was:

ABDEBCEADEDCEACDABABEEBC

Mine was:

DBDEBCEADEDCEABCABEADABC
(But the 30th starting with an A.)
So you have 4 mistakes, and I have 5. You win.

And this theory:
mscha wrote:Remember, so far:
  • in the noughts, the first ONG was the same as last yip
  • in the teens, the first ONG was one past the one last yip (but the very first one matched the regular first one of last yip)
  • in the twenties, the first ONG was two past the one last yip (but the very first one matched the regular first one of last yip)
so it figures that:
  • in the thirties, the first ONG will be three past the one last yip (but the very first one matches the regular first one of last yip)
In other words, I'm predicting:

ABDEBCEADE..............
DBDEBCEADE..............
can be thrown in the trashcan.

ETA MysteryONG:

Looks like a scope indeed, focusing on Our Heroes' last seen location.

ETA2: Treetrish, Purplepants77!

ETA3: did somebody lose a hat?
Last edited by mscha on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:08 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:23 am UTC

That's awesomeful, Purplepants! Ever since hearing the original Soviet Union one I've not been able to hear the Tetris theme without those words in my head, but now I have new words thanks to you :P
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:39 am UTC

From Azule:
03.png
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:51 am UTC

Molpish, Purplepants77! :)

And mysteryONGs, now in NEW! Umwelt-Vision™!
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Vytron
Location: The Outside. I use She/He/Her/His/Him as gender neutral pronouns :P

Postby Vytron » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:55 am UTC

Fellow Time traveler Azule has sent me this one! :)

Yeah people, I won't hack the address to look at the incoming ones, let's wait for it!
Go! Go! You can do it username5243!
Cheers Marsh'n!

Your ad here. No, seriously! It's free! PM me if interested.
THANKS KARHELL!! :)

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:27 am UTC

You actually can't look ahead because the images are only being released a few at a Time, it seems. Keeps the mystery going! :D
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:10 am UTC

Welcome haircut74! Look forward to seeing more of you around!

HES wrote:Remember, the past isn't going anywhere. But the present is! Heresy? Schmeresy!
Actually, with all the temporal goings on, the past is going... well... somewhere. OTTer time is not one dimensional any more, if it ever was!

ggh wrote:Heehee:"Either the page hasn't finished loading yet, or your browser has JavaScript disabled." I checked, and JavaScript is turned on in preferences. This machine is just too old to keep up with you cool kids.
I have my regular Time Accessor back! I'd been on a mustardy leopard, and the Seamonkey it (barely) runs is a direct descendant of Netscape Navigator. It still runs windows 98, and has barely enough RAM for that. Everything takes forever and then crashes - it's quite baobabish to have my old friend back!

Now I have much condiment ahead!

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:21 am UTC

Given how much mustard Time Accessors here suffer, I should be backing up my files... right now.
Selecting new quote…

OrbitalFacePalm9001

Postby OrbitalFacePalm9001 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:25 am UTC

http://www.thegamercat.com/2013/12/super-meowio-world/

For some reason this non-xkcd webcomic mentioned redundakitties.

Theory: Samantha Whitten (the maker of GaMERCaT) is a secret OTTer.
>implying that you can't greentext on xkcd forums

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:29 am UTC

It's a redundakitty! Image Awesomeful find, OrbitalFacePalm9001!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

SnookieCookie

Postby SnookieCookie » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:38 am UTC

Hi ya'll, just a lurker that been lovin' n stalkin' Blue since the beginning of Time.

PS. You are all awesomely entertaining.
Azuler is the ruler,
Vytron is the drooler,
LMAO silly molpies

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:44 am UTC

Fascinating.
Hellow.

And summoning sudo make me a username while I'm at it.
Last edited by AluisioASG on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:49 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Selecting new quote…

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:44 am UTC

Welcome, SnookieCookie! :)

And there's dialogue in the Zodiacpix! Treeish!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Wow. Such meow.

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:48 am UTC

On a related note, my lap-time-accessor mustards* any time it tries automatically turning off the screen, as near as I can figure. It started happening ever since I "upgraded" my graphics card driver. I guess I'll have to downgrade it again when I remember to. In the meantime, the hibernation feature doesn't work because it causes a reboot instead :P

*Event name: BlueScreen
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:00 am UTC

Just in case there are any more lurkers around here Waiting to reveal themselves:

Redundant:
Spoiler:

LurkusSummonus.png

Keywords: lurk lurkers lurkus summonus summoning circle summon BGUM
redundant206.png
redundant206.png (190.42 KiB) Viewed 12214 times
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:14 am UTC

FRACTALONG?
Selecting new quote…

Eternal Density

Look at me still talking when there's SCIENCE to do

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:15 am UTC

Maybe Black Mesa?

Spoiler:
That was a joke, haha, fat chance.

BlitzGirl

Anyway, this cake is great!

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:16 am UTC

It looks like the scope (if that's what it is) is focusing.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:50 am UTC

OrbitalFacePalm9001 wrote:http://www.thegamercat.com/2013/12/super-meowio-world/

For some reason this non-xkcd webcomic mentioned redundakitties.

Theory: Samantha Whitten (the maker of GaMERCaT) is a secret OTTer.

Oh look, cute cats in video games.
*Flips page*
Heh, that's funny. And cute.

*An hour later*

What, that's it? I EXPECTED MORE!

But good comic. I'm subbed now.

Eternal Density

Oh oh it's got me too

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:20 am UTC

Not redundant:
Spoiler:

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”