1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Re: 1013: "I made this"

Postby AluisioASG » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:34 pm UTC

Internet mustard in progress.

@ChronosDragon: I realized I didn't prove I'm able to read your message. Here's it re-encoded with the meaning of my username's initials as seed and four times more iterations:

Code: Select all

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

Eternal Density wrote:In other news, I now own a titanium spork.

Uh oh.

ChronosDragon wrote:Anyone else up for a rehatting, just while I've got photoshop open?

I'm in dire need for a lightning rod.

Decree: figure out the reference in the subject and reference it.
Last edited by AluisioASG on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:38 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Eternal Density

We all scream.

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:37 pm UTC

Aluisio what's wrong with my spork-ownership?

I guess it means now I can buy and eat a tub of icecream if I want to. That could be bad.

ETA
Just remembered I never saw the latest OtherComic.

Oh.
So that's where that transformers comic came from. It didn't look like the regular xkcd style.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0636

Postby mscha » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:30 am UTC

SERPENTINONGLY...
Spoiler:
-- posted by newpixbot

taixzo

Re: We all scream.

Postby taixzo » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:42 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Aluisio what's wrong with my spork-ownership?

I guess it means now I can buy and eat a tub of icecream if I want to. That could be bad.

(Othercomic 419)
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

HES

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby HES » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:47 am UTC

As dashing as you look, CD, my buffyhat isn't going anywhere.
He/Him/His Image

ergman

Postby ergman » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:50 am UTC

mhhmm. I only swup out my buffy hat for seasonal headgear, and it always comes right back after.
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:55 am UTC

Splendid new hat, ChronosDragon. To think, a habadasher without a hat of their own - what had this thread come to! But all is back to the way it should be. Jolly good show. Image
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:00 am UTC

That's fair. But as a limited­µ time offer, I'll redraw your buffyhat in HD, to add to a gif or collection! Or hat your buffyhat!

µ Offer only lasts until the heat-death of the universe. Act now!

mrob27

Blitzreport #27 (1349/1412)(1434/1778)

Postby mrob27 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:34 am UTC

Blitzreport #27 (1349/1412)(1434/1778)
I'm on np 1349. The second set of OTTer-created ONGs (the POTM series) has started.

Loopists weren't wrONG!   It's ok. It was an accident.   More Molpymolpoly pieces

intheshax testimonial4!
Thank Randall I knew about the fora! How long has the link been gone now? How much crazier would the OTT have been if it were easier to find?
Shared his OTT blitz eperience with my best lady.
"HE KNEW!" I would exclaim, referring to ... GLR ... He knew someone would record and gather up the pix as they arrived ...
"HE KNEW!" ... that we would see LaPetite in the last frame of The Fading ...
I couldn't join in the thread. It would have killed me. I'm the sort who can't stop once I start some things. ...
@intheshax was grateful for everything, even though he was not able to experience it in real time. {I feel this way too!}
Let me say one more time thank you to this community for being what GLR knew you would be.

BlitzGirl's poem on rhyme scheme EDBA DE CBCB DCAE CD BABABA DC, another of a series based on the Epilogue sequence.
... and a tune by @ucim based on the Epilogue sequence.
Somebody mentioned how the post-Voldeframe sequence would sound like as a tune ... What if I interpreted the A-E sequence as the harmony? ...

The Holy Grail Wait for it

@tresoldi exhibits 1,3,7 linguist-geek-iness on Beanish:
... I used "cream" because, in the picnic scene (frame 2797), the Beanie refers to the food as ᒣᓭᐧᖊᔑ,which is just like ᘊᒣᓭᐧᖊᔑ without the ᘊ- prefix and there is tendency for this prefix to be part of noun morphology ...
... and so on.

BlitzGirl discovered that The GLR fixed mustard in 2006H.

Acts of the Clerics, Scene 22. BlitzRocket crash-lands amidst the Pillars of Hercules, and a dramatic rescue!

Handy molpy identification chart

Dinosaur comics — are they really all the same except the words? That isε. They could save a lot of bandwidth using an Externalities-like design and some JavaScripthave you noticed?.

End of Days: The Beginning is the End: Another installment by @AluisioASG of a series with Memento-esque storytelling.

Welcome to the OTTer Scavenger Hunt in Time, hereby abbreviated as OSH...
I am tempted to make a bot that matches the OSH against all 3099 frames, but that's sorta cheating. But I guessed this OSH with no bots and without even looking at any frames!

The Blitz Reports of the Blitz Report:
The grief continues: @azule is at 1231/1336, but gets Voldespoiled. You know, that's what it feels like. and *cry* sad. I see (spoiled) that there's no more newpix. :shock: ...
   :( If I could go back in Hreal time to send ice cream back in OTTTime, I'd share some of my ice cream with him.
@Exodies reports from 1225/1338; sees his own post from NP555: Note to self: Don't post around ONG-time, for fear you may see the ONG. Oh well.
And there are many other blitzers these dips:
  @WOnder93 is at 826/1338;
  @thirds is at 1196/1339;
  and @macraw83 is at 868/1339.
  All are pre-Voldeframe... We're going to need a bigger Image Image truck.

np 1337: SPONTANEOUS LEETSPEAK INTERLUDE. 50, 17 h45 c0m3 70 7h15.

@ucim is an exceptional evangelist for Blitzing:
... Those who have started at the first hour, those who have delayed until the third hour, those who have tarried until the ninth hour, and those who have discovered their One True Calling even past the very last hour of Time itself, shall be Received in Glory like unto all who have gone before, as they take their place among the Exalted and ever-growing ranks of BlitzGirls. ...

One More Time7 It's techno, and I love it! Thanks @Eternal Density!

@Tatiana on np 1342:
... Those who missed [the OTC in real Time] really missed something: the birth of a whole new artform. ... I still plan to blitz through the whole thread someday ... I missed a lot of really treeish stuff in the past that I want to experience firsthand. ...

still the Blitzrpeort #27 np 1349

Othercomic is up at newpix 3363.61, And allready OTTified... by @waveney at newpix 3363.78, probably a new record for the fastest OTTification. In the Future, will you OTTify them before Randall decides to draw them?

np 1344, @schwartzbewithyou quoting @KayZ:
But are there still mustarded frames in Time? I think this one still has some mustard in the text: M3019 where Buzz wrote: "....I said we should to move to the hills, ..."
Everyone caught the he/she mixup in the next frame but the additional 'to' in this one seems to have gone by unnoticed. ...
So that points to more conclusive evidence that the forum was being monitored regularly to catch mustard. ...

I agree, a serendipitous discovery. As of now, 5000 newpix later, frame m3019 still has that mustard.

And Acts of the Clerics, part XXIII, done mostly in Double-Dactyls and haiku, with worthy Monty Python references.

The epilogue sequence continues doing BADECBCBDCAECDBABABADCED...
:cry: But, but, but, the Javascript! Or something! MAKE IT GIVE ME NEW LETTERS!
Yeah, the new letters you want are F, G, H, I, J.... Wouldn't it be treeish if we got that!

End of blitzreport # 27, np1349

january1may wrote: Chronogram from january1may

There has been some distortion in Time and Space that has caused our Chronotransponder to do some wonky things. In Space it kind of looks like this:
... and I think I am passing between you and @balthasar_s, which might affect the appearance of this blitzreport.
Timborme and I tried to warn @balthasar_s about the interference, but all we could see on the TARDIS viewscreen was this:
and that was after the bots and I spent a couple dix digging around in various equipment rooms catching bugmolpies.
    I think we can fix this . . . @balthasar_s, I think that perhaps you should try to report in the style of another blitzer, per your original decree, or use @january1may's style if you want to make a loop ... that is if you are a loopist ...

AluisioASG wrote:
mrob27 wrote: azule - Loved the latest "Dark Lord".

Sorry, @AluisioASG, that wasn't me, it was @ucim, credit where it's due :)
    (Edit: The fact that the Dark Lord installment was actually by Earthing on Mars constitutes another error. It would be up to somebody in the Present to realize that and correct @ucim on that misattribution.)

azule wrote: mrob, ... may call me czule. ... Google Translate says it means "fondly". ...

Okay, czule! :)

On np 1774
czule wrote:Well done. It could so easily be an OTTification by changing the 'm' to a 'q'.
Spoiler:

imagebot showed us this image and I started to Image because the units don't agree with the stick figures. Maybe Megan and Cue are about 4 meters tall — but how could Cueball be two cueballs tall?!? So I lengthened the arrows, and added some molpies sneaking towards the picnic basket:

POWERS OF CUE
It's pretty 4 when you think about it,
if you don't know what the sea is doing.

I hope it's okay I re-did your otty @czule, I had to do it because I love Powers of Ten so much!

Spoiler:
balt-zbędny.png
"zbędny!" with artwork by balthasar_s

ott-0271-powers-of-cue.png
OTTification of xkcd 271 by mrob27

balt-ss.png
artwork by balthasar_s, with mrob27 icon added

baltloop.gif
artwork by balthasar_s, static animation by mrob27

EyeTwitch-transparent.gif
eye twitch GIF smiley with transparent background
EyeTwitch-transparent.gif (8.73 KiB) Viewed 9992 times

Edit: forgot to attach GIF smiley
Last edited by mrob27 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:52 am UTC, edited 3 times in total.
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

ChronosDragon

Re: Blitzreport #27 (1349/1412)(1434/1778)

Postby ChronosDragon » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:44 am UTC

mrob27 wrote:
january1may wrote: Chronogram from january1may

There has been some distortion in Time and Space that has caused our Chronotransponder to do some wonky things. In Space it kind of looks like this:

Whatever happened to "Never cross the streams!"

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:45 am UTC

mrob27 wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
mrob27 wrote:azule - Loved the latest "Dark Lord".

Sorry, @AluisioASG, that wasn't me, it was @ucim, credit where it's due :)

Look closely…
Selecting new quote…

Eternal Density

I better start OTTifying...

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:46 am UTC

taixzo wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:Aluisio what's wrong with my spork-ownership?

Spoiler:

(Othercomic 419)
Don't worry, my spork was carefully bred for sterility.
mrob27 wrote:imagebot showed us this image and I started to [img]EyeTwitch-transparent.gif[/img] because the units don't agree with the stick figures. Maybe Megan and Cue are about 4 meters tall. So I lengthened the arrows, and added some molpies sneaking towards the picnic basket:

POWERS OF CUE
It's pretty 4 when you think about it,
if you don't know what the sea is doing.

I hope it's okay I re-did your otty @czule, I had to do it because I love Powers of Ten so much!
It's awesomeful!
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

AluisioASG

What happens if I put “with” after that sentence?

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:54 am UTC

I don't know how useful is a spork you can't bread.
Selecting new quote…

mrob27

Chronogram from mrob27

Postby mrob27 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:27 am UTC

Let the record show that as of newpix 8351, in this post,

ucim wrote:azule - Loved the latest "Dark Lord". Do we now know where Middle Earth is?

and that in this post,

AluisioASG wrote:
mrob27 wrote:azule - Loved the latest "Dark Lord".

... despite that I never wrote Loved the latest "Dark Lord".

The fact that the Dark Lord installment was actually by Earthing on Mars constitutes another error. It would be up to somebody in the Present to realize that and correct @ucim on that misattribution.

Trying to get Blitzers to figure stuff like this out is sorta ε... but I guess if you have nothing better to do :)
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

Eternal Density

Early enough?

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:28 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:I don't know how useful is a spork you can't bread.

Not bread. Knives are for bread.

Anyhow, I have OTTified OtherComic 1337:

redundant:
Spoiler:
1337.png
M0|PY GR4P3V1N3
r3d.png

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:55 am UTC

An OtherComic OTTified before it even comes out! That's some truly excellent temporal shenanigans!

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:59 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:An OtherComic OTTified before it even comes out! That's some truly excellent temporal shenanigans!

Since mrob suggested it, I just had to. And since 1337 is next, it was a great chance to do something which looks like it could really be the next OtherComic.

HES

Re: 3300

Postby HES » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:22 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Since mrob suggested it, I just had to. And since 1337 is next, it was a great chance to do something which looks like it could really be the next OtherComic.

If it is the next OtherComic, you are now Randall. You don't have a choice in the matter.
He/Him/His Image

Eternal Density

The big reveal!

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:35 am UTC

Spoiler:

HES wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:Since mrob suggested it, I just had to. And since 1337 is next, it was a great chance to do something which looks like it could really be the next OtherComic.

If it is the next OtherComic, you are now Randall. You don't have a choice in the matter.

Funny you should mention that...

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0637

Postby mscha » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:30 am UTC

EUSPORONGIATE...
Spoiler:
-- posted by newpixbot

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:32 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Auntmolpies, Jose?
Spoiler:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.walletpop.com/blog/media/import/48c19094-00043-046e3-400cb8e1_3519.jpg
LLOL! This forum has me actually laughing out loud more than any other thing I do on the net.

And should I be concerned that an image of sketched ants on photographed doughnuts is readily available on the internet and doesn't have to be constructed? It's a weird world out there!

I also seem to be the host of brainmustard. Dark Lord, which I enjoyed thoroughly, is from Earthling on Mars. However, I had azule on the brain because of his (or her?) recent (treeish) Zanclean Zodiac. And maybe because of other things that only a hotdog condiment would know. There is no conspiracy at all, just keep on going, nothing to see here.

You see, if I don't respond to something I like soon enough (because I'm probably reading in "can't reply now" or "can't play sounds now" mode), the probability of mustard increases, and since I don't hotdog much, there's no place for it to go except back into the OTT. Mustard can only be created, and not destroyed. Any attempt at destroying mustard will only end up in the creation of more mustard, somewhere else. Or sometimes, not somewhere else! Of course, mrob27 probably won't see this.... er.... oops!

Crenellation is an actual word which means to put all the little crenellations into a sandcastle, to make it look like a real castle, which has actual crenellations. Etymologically, it relates to "cranny" (a nook, or notch, in which something treeish might be kept). I'd like to think that it shares roots with "crown" (headgear which often is crennelated) but it appears not to have a direct connection.

Eterenal Density wrote:I do want people's money but not until I actually have something for them to buy...
Oh, if people wanted to give me money, I'm not sure I would turn it down. I tried to make money in the stock market; now I make money in the basement!

No, not that basement. I'm not there. I've never even visited! Really! I don't know anything about all that ink.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

AluisioASG

Shipping is my business. And dropping. And railroading.

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:34 am UTC

Midpage decree: ships.

Hm, maybe it's an actual cairn…
Selecting new quote…

Eternal Density

Re: Shipping is my business. And dropping. And railroading

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:38 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
Midpage decree: ships.

Cuegan?

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:43 am UTC

The obvious response to the decree is "mustard". I certainly made this!

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

HES

3-in-1 Reply

Postby HES » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:56 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
Spoiler:

Megan wrote:Small means dangerous

AluisioASG wrote:Midpage decree: ships.

ETA: HATS!
Spoiler:
He/Him/His Image

AluisioASG

Re: 1013: "The (Sand-)Castle Files"

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:56 am UTC

Is it normal to see double helices everywhere in that picture?
Selecting new quote…

Eternal Density

Castle. Castle. Castle. Castle.

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:59 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:Is it normal to see double helices everywhere in that picture?

No, you should also see a single helix.

HES

Postby HES » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:04 am UTC

I wonder what the really crude photoshopping is trying to hide :?
He/Him/His Image

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:09 am UTC

HES wrote:I wonder what the really crude photoshopping is trying to hide :?

The picture was actually taken on the high seas, they photoshopped it onto a plain white background to make it more believable.

AluisioASG

Wait, you said hats?

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:12 am UTC

Ah, rats.
Selecting new quote…

HES

Except musicians.

Postby HES » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:16 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:The picture was actually taken on the high seas, they photoshopped it onto a plain white background to make it more believable.

Why does no-one ever sail the low seas?
He/Him/His Image

Eternal Density

Re: Except musicians.

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:28 am UTC

HES wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:The picture was actually taken on the high seas, they photoshopped it onto a plain white background to make it more believable.

Why does no-one ever sail the low seas?

ναι, το πριόνι λογοπαίγνια!

HES

Postby HES » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:55 am UTC

What Time do OtherComics usually go up? I feel as if the answer is inevitably going to be "5 minutes after I molpy down".

In which case, it will be in about five minutes.
He/Him/His Image

january1may

Postby january1may » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:12 am UTC

HES wrote:What Time do OtherComics usually go up? I feel as if the answer is inevitably going to be "5 minutes after I molpy down".

In which case, it will be in about five minutes.

Roughly three nopix ago. They've been a bit late recently.
There are two films that I particularly like.
One of them is a science-fiction dramatic comedy involving a boy who accidentally travelled in time. Extremely popular when it originally came out in 1985, it retains a major cult following to this day.
The other one, of course, is Back to the Future.

BlitzGirl
Location: Both Present and Past...... Schizoblitz: 115/2601 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:57 am UTC

It's up now.

Be right back - riverish ketchup Time.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0638

Postby mscha » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:30 am UTC

STAMMERONGLY...
Spoiler:
-- posted by newpixbot

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:41 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Anyhow, I have OTTified OtherComic 1337:
Spoiler:

Yappobiscuits, we have a new challenge for you to sing!
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

BlitzGirl
Location: Both Present and Past...... Schizoblitz: 115/2601 NP

That riverish ketchup.

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:03 am UTC

Oh ch*rp, is that a scorpion that Cuegan is looking at? Image
Clever OtherComic imagining, ED.
What a handsome hat, ChronosDragon! Quite dapper.
Treeish blitzer chart, mrob!

AluisioASG wrote:Midpage decree: ships.

Cuesetta?

Eternal Density wrote:Don't worry, my spork was carefully bred for sterility.
Oh no, ED.
Life...finds a way. Image
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0639

Postby mscha » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:30 pm UTC

WINDONGS...
Spoiler:
-- posted by newpixbot

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:31 pm UTC

The river is dangerous!

I hereby declare Eternal Density to be Time Traveller of NP 1778.

Not only did he give us an OTThercomic4 before the OtherComic appeared, he also posted this half a nopix before the next SilentONG appeared.
Spoiler:
However, there might have been some sneaky newpixbot-ninja-editing involved.

*eyes ED suspiciously*

Eternal Density wrote:Don't worry, my spork was carefully bred for sterility.

There is some cutlery you don't want to cross.
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”