1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

taixzo

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby taixzo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:13 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:
k.bookbinder wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:I don't get it. I see no false spoilers.

And I don't get what 'false spoilers' have to do with anything at hand.

Well then it appears that we are all in agreement.

Did the molpy corroborate? Yappo's bemused pagegoat criticized the undercarriage unfairly. I can't equilibriate with the underhanded Time newpix raftcastle. I think reminiscent Blitzgirl remarked abhorrent hat compensation was obligatory. Wait for the train to run on mustard, or disinfect a squirpy.

I'm not sure whether that was a Markov chain, or whether you were actually trying to say something. If you were, I do not follow.

Edict: Post images for any molpy up/downs.
Last edited by taixzo on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:14 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

k.bookbinder

Postby k.bookbinder » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:14 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:I've found out that every time I listen TATDOOL I think of this place.
Then I look and I find we're still here.

I shall molpy down, happily, with that song in my head. Thank you.

Molpy down!
Spoiler:
"HAL9000" This thread is a goldmine for signatures.
"StratPlayer" All in all, that sand paper rubbed me the wrong way.
"charlie_grumbles" The secret of the geeks. "Copy, Borrow, Steal, Succeed"
"ucim" There's a forestful of treeish people here.

Image Welcome! Confused? See here.

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0649

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:30 am UTC

FONGAN...
Spoiler:
-- posted by newpixbot

Eternal Density

Two can play that game.

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:47 am UTC

More blue!
ChronosDragon wrote:
k.bookbinder wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:I don't get it. I see no false spoilers.

And I don't get what 'false spoilers' have to do with anything at hand.

Well then it appears that we are all in agreement.

Did the molpy corroborate? Yappo's bemused pagegoat criticized the undercarriage unfairly. I can't equilibriate with the underhanded Time newpix raftcastle. I think reminiscent Blitzgirl remarked abhorrent hat compensation was obligatory. Wait for the train to run on mustard, or disinfect a squirpy.

Your amusement and the Department must have been the redundakitty. The great ribbit which will be ironic often debugs your steambottlish screen. Waveney laughs, really. The Department of Redundancy Department and the clicking person could have been dead, it has been said. The retroactive raptorshark departs from the diamond but not quite dead Department of Redundancy Department, and boldly jumps but I am okay with that now. Hooray, the Department to my iron leopard who is nothinging like a Department of Redundancy Department, and lives decyphers Cueball and that was that. Your fruit beside anything redundantly eats anything, and doesn't afraid of the seawolpy. Chirping mustard, the problematic molpbear who is going to have been yellow sealpy-like clicks the blood-soaked Department like a entirely yellow Department of Redundancy Department.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:04 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Woah, the ONGs are getting blue! Is that mustard, or intentional to show underground stuff?

Blue? DId somebody say "blue"?

ENHANCE!

RSIR
Spoiler:
blue mustard.jpg
Kinda reminds me of the rapa nui monoliths.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:17 am UTC

New OtherComic!

The biosphere is kinda ch*rped up. Or at least, the mammal part is. Among sauropods, it's just about how it always was: 80% dragons by weight, 20% other things. (We're very good at hiding)

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:17 am UTC

BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:34 am UTC

taixzo wrote:New othercomic!

Hmm, posting a reaction image by itself feels...wrong. The OTT is higher brow than this! I apologize. But that was my initial reaction, almost pixel for pixel :P

Eternal Density

Oops

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:37 am UTC

Oh yeah I'd forgotten about the OtherComic. Again.

So to make up for that I whipped up this:

redundant:
Spoiler:
landmolps.png
Informations!
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:39 am UTC

Code: Select all

### taixzo
- Increased redundancy

BTW do I need to clean up the README again?

ChronosDragon wrote:Hmm, posting a reaction image by itself feels...wrong. The OTT is higher brow than this! I apologize. But that was my initial reaction, almost pixel for pixel :P

We need Akismet.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:42 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Hmm, posting a reaction image by itself feels...wrong. The OTT is higher brow than this!

Indeed, that's almost... redditish. :shock:
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ChronosDragon

Scientists find obscure cure for all diseases ever contracte

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:52 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:Hmm, posting a reaction image by itself feels...wrong. The OTT is higher brow than this!

Indeed, that's almost... redditish. :shock:

I knew it...I've been spending too much time there. The lowbrow jokes and general disdain for one's peers is rubbing off on me! Next thing you know, I'll be writing highly sensationalized titles for all of my posts!

*Peeks upwards*

Ack!

mrob27

Time's a little wangledy these dips…

Postby mrob27 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:53 am UTC

Time-capsule from @mrob27, deposited at Newpage 1359
Do not open until Newpage 1783

Time is indeed more than a little wangledy these dips...

The temporodynamic distortion continues, and in fits grows more seaish, only to subside somewhat less convincingly, two mustards forward but only one tree back.

Who's Ch*rping the Epilogue?

As I Blitz, I add entries to my Travelogue. It mostly has stuff I might want to remember later. In the mid NP1300's, as I continue to log the progression of theories regarding the epilogue sequence, I decided to add "epilogue sequence" to my OTT glossary and was more than a little surprised to see that someonecough or somethingcough must be ch*rping with our heads again.
    As the mscha page shows, since yesterdix the Epilogue sequence no longer fits the "cycle of 24 determined by the 10s digit of the day and the ones digit of the year, (Outsider UTC)" rule. Yep, we got EEBBDECBCBAECBDADCDCDBED when we "should" have gotten EDBADECBCBAECBDADCDCDBED. What can this mean? It is a sign! Of the Advent! (Or something... Image Image Image) . . . And nopixbot tells me that the word epilogue is trending again up there in the Afterwhen, so I suppose you're on it like Lucky on a Cueball.

The Four Laws of Temporodynamics

@ucim, and @azule, and @AluisioASG, and @yappobiscuits too, sorry for those confused chronograms, and thanks for helping me figure it out. I try not to read posts from the afterwhen, unless they mention me, which is why I got confused about that whole "Dark Lord" business... for one thing, it means that now I know @Earthling on Mars has reprised that series. That is nobody's doing except my own of course, I like scanning for 'mrob' to stay sort of in touch, and if it means I get the occasional spoiler that's okay. I am actually a person who responds like those in this study, and you may be shocked to hear that I refused to see Fight Club (too violent, duh) until I found out that (Fight Club spoiler would go here, I won't tell but y'all know how to Google :D ).
    Thankfully my trusty bots spotted this:
ucim wrote: ... Mustard can only be created, and not destroyed. Any attempt at destroying mustard will only end up in the creation of more mustard, somewhere else. Or sometimes, not somewhere else! ...

yes . . . not somewhere, but somewhen else. Mustard is like entropy — you have essentially given StratPlayer's formulation of the 2nd law of temporodynamics, but in more modern language.
    The way things have been going lately I think it may be prudent to review all four:

The 0th law of Temporodynamics: Two Times (such as the Present and the Past) that are in communication with a third (such as Time itself), are in communication with each other.

The 1st law of Temporodynamics: The change in treeishness of any part of the OTT is equal to the quantity of molpies put in, minus the quantity of grapevines it gives to those who read it. Equivalently, a perpetual OTTification machine of the first kind is impossible.

The 2nd law of Temporodynamics: Every process occurring in Time proceeds in the sense in which the sum total of mustard in all places and times is increased.

The 3rd law of Temporodynamics: It is impossible for any series of actions, no matter how molpily they are performed, to reduce the mustard in any part of the OTT to absolutely zero in a finite amount of Time.

Correspondence

As @balthasar_s noticed and described, I did my molpiest at emulating his posting style in my previous report. I'll fill in a little more:
    The numbers in the title "(1349/1412)(1434/1778)" refer to the Newpages that I have not yet read: I was at NP1349 and 1412 is where I delurked, thus the pages 1349-1412 were unread; and 1434 is when I started Blitzing full-Time so the second and larger group of pages that I hadn't read is 1434-1778. Now of course the numbers are (1359/1412) (1434/1783). balthasar_s's numbers would now be somewhere around (460/1370) (1691/1783).
    In the first section, drawn from my detailed Travelogue. I did indeed put direct quotes in italics and the rest in plain text. I didn't intend to make an OSH puzzle for balthasar_s with the little bike icon, but congrats, you found it! Here's the bike after color-reversal and cleaning up the dark areas, but before shrinking:

The image with that bike Image and my smiley Image is a manip of a still-frame from the film "Zgubiłem się w Kosmosie" that @balthasar_s announced on NP1520. The original represents Jupiter and the Galilean moons!!
balthasar__s wrote: I think It's not the meaning of "redundant" you were looking for. "Zbędny" means unnecessary, useless, no longer needed, already done, ... . A bit closer to the meaning of redundant used in the OTT would be "nadmiarowy". But it's not perfect either. ... it might be interpreted that after adding this spoiler, there will be [too] many of them.

Thank you — I appreciate learning a RELATED bit of Polish. And, in fact I kind of think that redundant is the wrong word in English. It is only accurate when referring to the original, naïve belief that it would be redundant to place the image inline and also have the attachment somewhere else in the post. The contents of the spoiler are necessary — and since any sort of redundamolpy may lie within, it is nearly always true that a Spoiler: explicitly labeled "redundant" is not so at all, even by the naïve interpretation. Thus, I think it's particularly treeish that I translated the wrong word in English to a wrong-in-another-way word.
    Anyway, thanks @balthasar_s for the idea and @january1may for telling me about it. I hope all y'all liked it.

@Eternal Density, you are Randall, of course. Aren't We All?Kieryn

Hey everyone, Vote for the OTTscars! It's fun! Advanced Forum Search (of Thread 101043) is your friend.

— mrob27 Image

coughRandall
coughServer mustard
!!Ch*rp, another thing I left unexplained (where I mention "xkcd 1300" at the end). Maybe I'll get to it some User Submission Dix...

Irredundant:
Spoiler:
little-bike.png
little bike originally by balthasar_s
little-bike.png (31.71 KiB) Viewed 11191 times

tiny-bike.png
smiley-sized balthabike
tiny-bike.png (7.18 KiB) Viewed 11191 times

Edit: One of my 24-nopix Epilogue strings was wrong :?
E2: Forum Search is Advanced.
Last edited by mrob27 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:32 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:56 am UTC

Image Treeish molpifying, ED
ChronosDragon wrote:New OtherComic!

taixzo wrote:New othercomic!

OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:00 am UTC

Redundancy is redundant. :)

Spoiler:
Ottie 1338.jpg
Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:05 am UTC

I appear to have been quite redundant tonip! Nonetheless, here's my version (I guess I'm just a slower OTTifier):

Yes, grapevines are classified as mammals in the future.

Very, very redundant:
Spoiler:
land_mammals.png
Last edited by taixzo on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:18 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:06 am UTC

mrob27 wrote: I suppose you're on it like Lucky on a Cueball.

New favorite OTTish idiom. Image Image

Raptorcattish ottifying, ED, Jose and taixzo!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

It's obvious now.

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:06 am UTC

@Jose
Heretics are also Pacman.

AluisioASG

Famous dragon ChronosDragon is watching Helix

Postby AluisioASG » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:08 am UTC

mrob27 wrote:
Who's Ch*rping the Epilogue?

Time.

mrob27 wrote:you may be shocked to hear that I refused to see Fight Club (too violent, duh) until I found out that (Fight Club spoiler would go here, I won't tell but y'all know how to Google :D ).

I watched it in one of the three years before high school. At school. I also watched Tropa de Elite and Unleashed there. And no, there were no didactic reasons.
But then, I'm not that proud of those three years.

mrob27 wrote:Equivalently, a perpetual OTTification machine of the first kind is impossible.

What about one of the third kind?

@ucim: I don't think you can classify molpies as heretic. And all of them are chirpers (well, most of them anyway).
Selecting new quote…

macraw83

Blitz Progress: 1278/1783, np3103.

Postby macraw83 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:18 am UTC

Well, friends [I hope I can call you that, even though I have been conspicuously absent from the Present since NP440, coincidentally a whole 2 NewPages before BlitzGirl herself posted from the Present for the first time (yes, that means that BlitzGirl and I have never experienced the Present simultaneously)], it has been quite the journey, one that I can hardly believe is over (though I know how dumb that may sound, considering that the rough timeframe was semi-spoiled for me a few mips ago). Since now it seems like the final 3-4 frames are being rotated somewhat randomly, removing the likelihood of any sudden changes in the near Past-Future, I have decided that now is a good time to summarize my thoughts. In the past few xips, I have run the emotional gamut: shock at their first contact with the Beanies, extreme sadness and the occasional anger during Rosetta's explanatiONGs about the flood waters (and impending loss of the Cueganites), great anticipation during the Run, and now a potpourri of the above and more ever since seeing those fateful two words on np3089. And yet, even with all the doom and gloom in recent NewPages, everything has resolved into contentment.

The conclusion was appropriate:
- Cuegan were able to return home to warn their people
- LaPetite made a triumphant appearance on a sandcastle barge made of the top portion of the sandcastle abandoned by Cuegan by np970, the previous frame containing LaPetite
- The Cueganites were presumably able to make it to safety
- The story has been left somewhat open-ended, allowing for potential fan-fictions and the like, as well as the potential for future work from the GLR

And there is still plenty more yet to experience:
- I may now have the time to go back and fully appreciate some of the more in-depth (read: lengthy) posts. I admit that I started skipping some of the OTTifications and the Acts of the Clerics posts, not because they were boring or disinteresting but because I always knew I could go back to them.
- In my desire to truly Blitz the OTT, quite a few mips ago I made the fateful decision to experience the OtherWorld (OtherComics, OtherWhat-Ifs, potential OtherBlagPosts, etc.) in time with the OTT. As such, by my count there are currently 95 OtherComics and 31 OtherWhat-Ifs that I haven't read.
- And finally, and most importantly, there are still over 500 NewPages that I haven't even touched. While that is a seaish amount of content still, in the past 2 weeks I have read about 400 NewPages.

While the rest of my Blitz will happen at a slower pace, I will eventually be fully ketchupped, with hopefully not too much mustard. I have been toying with the idea of schizoblitzing, especially now that the OTC has come to an end, but I feel this may yet be too spoilery for my tastes. If anyone has any feedback from their experiences, with either Post-Time Blitzing or schizoblitzing in general, it would be much appreciated. I look forward to being with you all in the Present (relatively) soon.

(I don't know why, but I have a thing for parentheses. Sorry about that. As well as the seaishness of this post.)
In a comically tragic turn of events, Addams didn't die. You can help her here.

Does the basement ever end?

Good luck to all the Blitzers out there!

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:44 am UTC

What's a xirp?
Selecting new quote…

BlitzGirl

Re: 1325: "Rejection"

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:46 am UTC

macraw83 wrote: I have been conspicuously absent from the Present since NP440, coincidentally a whole 2 NewPages before BlitzGirl herself posted from the Present for the first time (yes, that means that BlitzGirl and I have never experienced the Present simultaneously)

Baobabs. :shock: Never thought of it that way before.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:48 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:What's a xirp?

A xip of ch*rps?
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 am UTC

Maybe I should go into the Past so macraw can exist in the Present...
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:14 am UTC

Maybe you should go into the Future.
It's pretty cool.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:10 am UTC

So I've heard...
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:14 am UTC

So I just discovered something that was only barely mentioned here - Rule110 did mention it about 1000 pages ago but nobody seems to have noticed. It's called Photopia, and it's somewhere between a story and a text adventure game. I suggest other OTTers take a look at it.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:15 am UTC

ucim wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:Woah, the ONGs are getting blue! Is that mustard, or intentional to show underground stuff?

Blue? DId somebody say "blue"?

ENHANCE!

RSIR
Spoiler:
blue mustard.jpg
Kinda reminds me of the rapa nui monoliths.

Jose

Those parts are coming to the camera at high speed.

balthasar_s wrote:Maybe you should go into the Future.
It's pretty cool.
It has canoes.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0650

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:30 am UTC

CONGLOBATES...
Spoiler:
-- posted by newpixbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:31 am UTC

If that blue is radiation... thus ends Cuegan.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ggh

Postby ggh » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:40 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:
balthasar_s wrote:Maybe you should go into the Future.
It's pretty cool.
It has canoes.

Teehee!

Little Wonder has learned to work the remote. Today she turned on the telly and an animal handler was showing the hosts of some show a few treeish, but somewhat scary, beasts. One was Lucky. He was a gorgeous black keyboard. I didn't realize such things existed. The handler pointed out that you can see the spots as texture on the black coat, though on tv I couldn't. They constantly fed him raw chicken the entire time he was there so that he wouldn't have time to think about how tasty the hosts probably were.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:42 am UTC

I'm not sure Cherenkov radiation arises naturally. I'm almost certain it doesn't outside water/non-air-or-vacuum.
Anyway, what's that near the center of the rock? A drawing?

ggh wrote:treeish but scary beasts

Dragons? insert missing link to taixzo's manip here

ggh wrote:One was lucky.

Always is.
Selecting new quote…

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:59 am UTC

ggh wrote: He was a gorgeous black keyboard. I didn't realize such things existed.

Oh yes. Hence this:

Black raptorcats are either melanistic keyboards or jaguars.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

balthasar_s

Re:

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:08 am UTC

I just sent my vote for the OttSCARS. I didn't expect it would take so much time.
In case anyone is wondering where this:
mrob27 wrote:Image
comes from:
It's a manip of my image which already is a manip of frame 3 of this comic I drew in early 2011 which is also where the image in my signature comes from.
BSTA
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy

adnapemit

Postby adnapemit » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:40 am UTC

ggh wrote:ETA: (It's so much cuter than the old mammoth I was seeing!)

ergman wrote:Huh. I always thought it was a croissant. I see it now though.

AluisioASG wrote:I still think adnapemit's avatar is a shrimp.

Spoiler:
Molpy Up!Image

BlitzGirl wrote:You need a hat.

ergman wrote:Want a hat, croissant colored panda?

Yes.

Neil_Boekend wrote:Everymolpy needs a nice green safety hat.

Yeah they are rich in nutrients, including xenon, vitamin E, radium, calcium, fiber, and riboflavin. Removes dark spots and hides wrinkles.
Made from real digested brains and is perfect for any family dinner, hunting practice or chemical product testing.

Rreedduunnddaanntt:
Spoiler:
identity.png
This may lead to an identity crisis.
identity.png (110.54 KiB) Viewed 10976 times
redundant.png
redundant.png (40.19 KiB) Viewed 10976 times

Edit: added Molpy Up!
Last edited by adnapemit on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:49 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:44 am UTC

taixzo wrote:
Edict: Post images for any molpy up/downs.

Molpy Up!
Spoiler:
Not mine, just cute.

mrob27 wrote:Hey everyone, Vote for the OTTscars! It's fun! Advanced Forum Search (of Thread 101043) is your friend.

Still working on mine. Search doesn't work on "That thing I remember, that was really good." Here's where I wish I'd done more commenting on stuff I liked. (But, of course, that was all of it, so maybe that wouldn't have helped.)

balthasar_s wrote:I just sent my vote for the OttSCARS. I didn't expect it would take so much time.

Don't procrastinate OTTers. There's a lot here, and a lot to vote for.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:02 pm UTC

Also, the wiki, database, mr*bdex, blitzreports are useful when searching for the ottscars.
BSTA

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0651

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:30 pm UTC

ELECTIONEERONGS...
Spoiler:
-- posted by newpixbot

waveney

Postby waveney » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 pm UTC

That is not a natural structure. I wonder what it is the remains of?

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:37 pm UTC

And why is it blue?
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”