1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

macraw83

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby macraw83 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:20 am UTC

No, oldpixbot, I'm pretty sure she's just building another castle, not buying anything.

Here's one that's almost as great as the "is Randall just taking the day off?" quote from the Earliest OldPage:
On NP11, in response to np40, Stealth Beige wrote:So, sometimes before I go on vacation, I do extra work to get things ready and running in my absence. I get some stuff done early and set up, and then ignore them while I'm gone.

What are the chances he's just on vacation at a beach?

Maybe he spent a few hours (days?) last week planning a slowmotion slideshow of things he'd like to be doing at a beach, and let it loose on us while vacationing away?

Maybe we shouldn't be gawking at his hard-earned break.

ETA:

HES wrote:What a wowterful dip. Nothing like a good bit of nostalgia (and a pub).

Recent Replies

macraw83 wrote:I still need to go back and read the AOTC posts... maybe I'll do that before Blitzing the now 355NP that I'm missing?

Me too, I made it about half way through before outside stuff happened.

macraw83 wrote:Also, my periodic logout issue seems to have dissipated. *knocks on wood*

Huh. I just got logged out for the first Time in mips Image

I skipped a lot of the stories and filks, mainly because I knew that in the hurriedness of my Blitz that I wouldn't spend the time to fully enjoy them. Once I ketchup my missing piece, it'll be much more relaxing of a Time to spend going through the filks page on the OTW as well as clicking through all the instances of The Last Timewaiter, Acts of the Clerics, and whatever others I missed and may yet encounter.

Also, the logout issue happened to me about 4 times as I was trying to post something on the last Page.

Also,
DECREE TIME:
Each Oldpix, bring forward quotes from the corresponding original newpix in the Old Times of the OTT. They may be selected because of either treeish insight, seaish shortsightedness, or molpish amusement.
Last edited by macraw83 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:32 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
In a comically tragic turn of events, Addams didn't die. You can help her here.

Does the basement ever end?

Good luck to all the Blitzers out there!

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0774

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:30 am UTC

ONGIRDED...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

HES

Postby HES » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:33 am UTC

My goat-frequency is unmolpish.

Heh, try explaining that sentence to an outsider...
He/Him/His Image

mscha

Time Revisited - np42

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:40 am UTC

NEEDLUNGS...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:49 am UTC

Happy First OTC/OTT Anniversary!!! to all OTTers and TimeWaiters: past, present and future; from this lowly basement dweller.

First the biggest 'Thank You' goes to Randall for creating "Time".

And big 'Thanks' to all the blitzers who are exploring for the first time. Keep going, the present awaits.

But all the other 'Thanks' go to you faithful few who have kept it going on strong. I know any list I make will leave off at least ten others who should be there too; but here goes:
BlitzGirl, AluisioASG, Earthling on Mars, lmjb1964, ChronosDragon, MistyCat, SBN, mscha, taixzo, TheMinim, Eternal Density, ucim, yappobiscuits.
These folks are are always around and are the lifeblood of the current OTT.

Keep Waiting For It.

So keep the fires warm, I do lurk-in on occasion.

Knight Temporal of the One True Comic {bestowed by BlitzGirl: NP 1315}

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:53 am UTC

You don't need lungs, you're a robot.

ETA: Hi pelrigg!
Last edited by yappobiscuits on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:53 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

HES

Postby HES » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:53 am UTC

Birthdip Replies:

Thanks for the molpish messages, y'all. And on such a busy dip, too!

SBN wrote:Happy Birthdip, HES. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2nF37tnDdu4 Ok, not much birthdayness in the video, but it made me laugh, and think of you. (And yes, it's a commercial. Sorry.)

That video sits in a good place between cute and creepy. Why wasn't LaPetite wearing her hat?

ggh wrote:Sweet birthdip comavisions Hamply!

I had one of those comavisions where you do the things you had planned for the dip, then woke up and got to do it all again! :D

ergman wrote:birthday gift for the HES, before he goes coma coma coma coma coma chameleon:
Spoiler:

I legitimately exclaimed "Hamply!", which probably confused some other shoppers. I see now that that is also not actually a hamply. I hope your tastes aren't too discerning.

Too late Image

I'm not picky, though I prefer food-on-a-thwappstick:
Spoiler:

Hmm, is my name a title now?

slinches wrote:Also (before you fall acoma) Happy Birthdip, HES.

Similarly temporally misplaced.

ZoomanSP wrote:Happy Birthdip, HES! Image

How did you know that was how I danced? :shock:

waveney wrote:Molpy Birthdip to you,
:)
waveney wrote:Molpy Birthdip to you,
:D
waveney wrote:Molpy Birthdip to Time,
:(
waveney wrote:Molpy Birthdip to you.
:mrgreen:

adnapemit wrote:and happy birthday HES who gt to celebrate 2 things today!

Yay! That's like redundancy!

balthasar_s wrote:
HES wrote:I had one, but it was mine. It had a bicycle on it. Balthacake, are you missing anything?
Today I had a small hole in the inner tube in the front wheel.

Sorry, nibbling is just my way of saying hello :oops:

Soup wrote:And Hamply Birthdip, HES :D
karhell wrote:And a molpish birthxip to HES ! Image

He/Him/His Image

mrob27

Postby mrob27 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:01 am UTC

SUNGLASSES
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
YEEEAAAAAHHHH!
frame M43 — Title text: Wait for it.

Cueball is helping... somehow. Maybe that little lump of semenatedcoffeecancerbabybacon is somehow better than all the rest?

Oh hey yeah, I kinda remember somebody telling us that the Tymiversary was their birthday... but who was it?
  Anyway, Image to you, Image @HES ! :D
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:03 am UTC

HES wrote:Birthdip Replies:
SBN wrote:Happy Birthdip, HES. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2nF37tnDdu4 Ok, not much birthdayness in the video, but it made me laugh, and think of you. (And yes, it's a commercial. Sorry.)

That video sits in a good place between cute and creepy. Why wasn't LaPetite wearing her hat?

cureepish?
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:06 am UTC

It's your birthdip, HES?

Well, "Happy Birthdip to You!!!"

Spoiler:
Sorry, I didn't get you anything.

ETA: Hey back to yappo.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

HES

June Bug RNM

Postby HES » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:12 am UTC

pelrigg wrote:It's your birthdip, HES?

Technically "was", local Time. But through the magic of timezones yes, yes it is!

Spoiler:
Seeing you out of the basement is molpish enough Image

ETA: Steakish repositories, BG, they've been seaishly useful todip Image
Misidentified Temporary Brainfart
Recurring TimeAccessorPortal mustard
Last edited by HES on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:56 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
He/Him/His Image

ergman

The ergman thought it would sound neat.

Postby ergman » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:18 am UTC

a seaish quantity of unbasementees! And very very molpish to see the beanish language analysis revived. I'm horrible with languages, so probably can't help much, but it's one of the last few unanswered questions of Time, and I feel we should do our best to answer it. (another is what was written on that tree, and by who?)
Have we already analysed the way Rosetta speaks english for clues to beanish syntax?
mscha wrote:NEEDLUNGS...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

I never saw these early newpix for the intended amount of time. This one is surprisingly intimate. Megans head is turned! :P
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:25 am UTC

Good to see you, too HES.

I'm only out of my cage for a tiny bit tho.. I'm afraid "outside" wants to finish sucking my soul dry.

But to everyone Image .

And Happy Timeversary to all, once again.

mscha

Time Revisited - np44

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:40 am UTC

LANDUNGVILLE...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:59 am UTC

HES, I'm so sorry I didn't notice it was your birthdip sooner, it's been an exciting xip (semi-arrival in the present, the first Timeversary...) Image

Have some belated cake:

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

HES

Re: The HES agrees

Postby HES » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:03 am UTC

the ergman wrote:I never saw these early newpix for the intended amount of time. This one is surprisingly intimate. Megans head is turned! :P

You're right. At the Book of Aubron speeds (which is how I initially ketchedup) you can't fully apreciate these early frames. While the lines are thicker and the detail is less castlish1 than later on, there's still a subtlety to it.

1complex

@the macraw: I must not have been using the temporal megaphone when I mentioned it, then... :wink:

The edit
Last edited by HES on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:11 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
He/Him/His Image

mscha

Time Revisited - np45

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:10 am UTC

STRUNGER...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

HES

Postby HES » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:28 am UTC

Say, yappo, you're running out of Timiversary... :wink:
He/Him/His Image

Eternal Density

PARTAY!

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:35 am UTC

HES wrote:Say, yappo, you're running out of Timiversary... :wink:

I thought we had the whole yip!
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:37 am UTC

Already have run out where we are... yeah, it may well end up being late to the point it's not even the Timeiversary anywhere anymore. But it will come as soon as possible. And also BlitzGirl's doing some artwork for it too which she's not done with yet either so we're both in the same raftcastle! ;)

I'm sure you can all
Spoiler:
Sorry, Minim.

mscha

Time Revisited - np46

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:40 am UTC

UNGROOMED...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

HES

Postby HES » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:45 am UTC

Randy, these early [OU]NGS sure come raptorishly
He/Him/His Image

mscha

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:02 am UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:I think 2 oldpixbot posts per NP is a treeish rate to start with. Plus, it will be interesting to see which frames will happen to be posted then. If we find the rate to be unmolpish, we can always ask mscha to change it.

BlitzGirl wrote:I agree with Image: if Image is able to separate the oldpixbot posts by 20, that might be quite treeish. Image This influx of oldnewpix is wowterful for the Timeversary, but I think it might be a bit too seaish for the average OTT posting rate.

This begins to smell like consensus. Until...
mrob27 wrote:Yes, we certainly don't want the bot trying to figure out which oldpix are "interesting"I. I propose the following solution:
  • A given OTT post shall be defined as "ninjaing oldpixbot" if it contains any frame of Time that was the newframe one yip ago, plus-or-minus 24 frames. (This allows OTTers to post an UNG a little ahead of or behind the exact one-yip anniversary for that frame).
  • Whenever the latest 19 posts are non-ninjaing and non-oldpixbot, oldpixbot may post the current UNG, with its normal 1/6-nopix delay.
  • In no event shall oldpixbot post a frame that is the same as, or earlier than, a ninja-ing frame.
OTTers may use my viewer to find out which is the current UNG frame, but the plus-or-minus 24 provision of the first rule allows for the inevitable human errorH and timezone differences that may result from OTTers reading old pages of the OTT and seeing the original ONGs there.
The first plus third rules combine to produce the effect that oldpixbot may have to wait up to an extra 24 UNGs (currently 12 hoursH, later 24 hoursH) after having been ninja'd, before it can post.

I think this will give us an incentive to UNG relevant and favorite frames, when we are so inclined, and if we don't oldpixbot will throw in a frame just to keep us in touch with when we are in the ecclesiastical calendar.

Thoughts?

Hmm, that sounds a bit complicated. Also, do we really need to allow “plus-or-minus 24”? I think we can trust OTTers to figure out the correct np (op?), using tools like your awesomeful replay viewer, my viewer (that conveniently gives the time of each frame in both UTC and ‘local’ time), and earlier oldpixbot posts.
I'd rather stick to the relatively simple logic from the plan above: oldpixbot will post 10 minutes after the UNG, unless that frame has been ninja'd, or its last post was less than 20 posts ago.

We move even further away from consensus with:
ggh wrote:Let's say oldpixbot posts every frame. Nowadips, we generate about two newpages a dip, so once we get to longpix, there would end up being 10 oldpix a newpage. That might seem like a lot, but maybe it would be a springboard for all sorts of treeish conversation - now that we know how it ends, and what GLR was working so hard to do, we might see some things differently. And maybe new peeps will hear about it and want to join in, getting to experience time sorta more in the present. Just a thought. And if we tried it and the deluge of oldnewpix is driving us to drink, we can always ask oldpixbot to cut it back (Long Night, I'm looking at you). Just my 2 cents.

Hmm...
I've been basement dwelling for a while, but my impression is that generally – not now, during the excitement ot the timeversary – there are fairly long periods without any posts. That'd mean that oldpixbot would double, triple, quadruple post, or even worse.
Wouldn't that be much too annoying?
(One thing I could perhaps do, is teach oldpixbot to edit its last post, if nobody posted afterwards; and add the new UNG to the previous one. That wouldn't be trivial, though, and while it would be less against the rules of the forum, it wouldn't actually make a change in the amount of space the posts take up.)

And here we have another vote for the status quo:
january1may wrote:The oldpixbot posts don't really seem common to me at this point; definitely no more common than newpixbot posts used to be (at least a mip or two ago).

A look at mrob's OTT rate stats seems to say that the recent OTT speed was normally on the order of 2.5-3.5 posts/longpix; that meant about 10-14 posts/mysterypix, i.e. about a dozen posts between newpixbot updates (sometimes slightly fewer; there is at least one recorded case of two newpixbot posts in a row). I'd really prefer not setting a gap of fewer than 10, to coincide with that number (this would mean that, if we go into longpix and post frequency goes back down to Communitymip levels, the oldpixbot would, on average, post one frame in every 3-4, which IMHO is just about fine).

azule wrote:
mrob27 wrote:For the benefit of future Blitzers I think it would be nice to have some of these ONGs in the OTT over the next 4 mips. Personally, I think doing every frame would be a bit too much, at least after the novelty wears off, but perhaps we could have one or two frames every Newpage.
I like this idea. Maybe an initial run for the week, then a shift to once or twice per NP thereafter. What's the calculation for the time this would take to show the rest before the next Timeversary?

Well, the way oldpixbot currently works, is that it always posts the np of one yip ago, so it'll end in Julyheretical no matter what we do.

jovialbard wrote:Also, I like mrob's idea about oldpixbot, but alternately, couldn't oldpixbot accumulate oldpix and post them all in a spoiler at a more reasonable rate?

Hmm... that could work (but would be somewhat tricky to get working).
But what should oldpixbot do if it last posted, say, frame 100, it's now at frame 110, and frames 103, 104 and 107 have been ninja'd? Post 101, 102, 105, 106, 108, 109 in a spoiler and 110 in the clear? That'd be a bit confusing.

Dracomax wrote:You mean like once per nowpix? that is the appropriate rate.

And another vote for the status quo.

So, no clear consensus.
I'll leave oldpixbot as it is for at least the next half dip – the post rate is still high enough (we haven't had a single oldpixbot double post yet), and I'm too tired to make any changes now anyway – and tomorrow, I'll probably go for the original plan: only post if not ninja'd, and no oldpixbot post in the last n posts. n could be 19, as discussed, to get at most two oldpixbot posts per NP, but we could also go lower, e.g. 9 for up to 4 oldpixbot posts per NP, 7 for up to 8, etc., or even 1 to simply prevent double posts. We can decide tomorrip.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:09 am UTC

HES wrote:Randy, these early [OU]NGS sure come raptorishly

It is amazing how quick the shortpix is when you're used to the silentongpix or even the regular longpix.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

mscha

Time Revisited - np47

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:10 am UTC

WHITUNGHAM...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

HES

Postby HES » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:11 am UTC

mscha wrote:So, no clear consensus.
I'll leave oldpixbot as it is for at least the next half dip – the post rate is still high enough (we haven't had a single oldpixbot double post yet), and I'm too tired to make any changes now anyway – and tomorrow, I'll probably go for the original plan: only post if not ninja'd, and no oldpixbot post in the last n posts. n could be 19, as discussed, to get at most two oldpixbot posts per NP, but we could also go lower, e.g. 9 for up to 4 oldpixbot posts per NP, 7 for up to 8, etc., or even 1 to simply prevent double posts. We can decide tomorrip.

Simplicity minimises mustard. I vote n=19
He/Him/His Image

Eternal Density

Object

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:13 am UTC

I'm for teaching oldpixbot to edit its posts. Teaching old bots new tricks can't go wrong, right?
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:14 am UTC

HES wrote:Simplicity minimises mustard.

Spoiler:
mustards TheMinim.
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Eternal Density

heh

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:15 am UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:
HES wrote:Simplicity minimises mustard.

Spoiler:
mustards TheMinim.

Face the True Power of Mustard!

[mustard now removed :P
Last edited by Eternal Density on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:29 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:19 am UTC

Aaaah! The m*stard, it ch*rps!
Eternal Density wrote:Face the True Power of Mustard!

Also, I read that in a deep epic evil voice. Like Darth Vader or something.
Last edited by yappobiscuits on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:21 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

HES

'twas the summer of RNM

Postby HES » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:20 am UTC

HES wrote:Simplicity minimises mustard ... unless you're being difficult
He/Him/His Image

yappobiscuits

lololol 69

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:23 am UTC

I like that we both referenced the same song on that particular post number.

Hmm, I never noticed this before but that sort of m*stard also m*stards the rest of the page a little. After the post, there are no more margins.
Last edited by yappobiscuits on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

HES

Re: reeeal mature ;)

Postby HES » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 am UTC

My reference may have something to do with your reference
Last edited by HES on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:26 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
He/Him/His Image

macraw83

Re: Object

Postby macraw83 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:26 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:I'm for teaching oldpixbot to edit its posts. Teaching old bots new tricks can't go wrong, right?

On the one hand, EditONG sounds molpish, but on the other hand there's a chance that we'll run into the issue of ONGs with a timestamp well before their true time, which could confuse some OTTers into reposting an ONG. Though that seems much less likely than it was during the First Run of Time.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:26 am UTC

HES wrote:My reference may have something to do with your reference

Well of course it did. Multiple personalities, remember?

Also that's twice in a row I've edited something into a post and then been ninja'd by you while editing :P

HES

Trying for three

Postby HES » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:29 am UTC

macraw, If I recall it was mostly npb who had issues with out-of-time ONGing
He/Him/His Image

Eternal Density

I left this open

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:35 am UTC

Here's the closing bracket: ]

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:38 am UTC

tresoldi wrote:As some people asked: http://beanishlang.wordpress.com/2014/0 ... -them-all/

(yes, I am alive! :D )

Pronunciation! WOOOOOO!

Soon perhaps I will be able to speak Beanish! Even if my vocabulary is only ten words or so. :P
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

mscha

Time Revisited - np48

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:40 am UTC

DAUNGERFIELD...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

marchlight

Postby marchlight » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:43 am UTC

Happy past-present birthday HES!! It's still the 25th here, and time travelling is no big deal for OTTers anyway. I just got home from work, where I snuggled some hamplies. I think one of them is RELATED, she looks just like you.

Re: the oldpixbot, I'm really enjoying seeing Time in its own time again. I don't think it's such a big deal for oldpixbot to double or triple post. It's easy to scroll past them quickly. It's only 3099 posts total, which is just a drop in the semencoffeecancerbaconbabiesonice of this thread.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”