Sleep-time holodeck experiences

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Jave D
chavey-dee

Re: What were your dreams last night?

Postby Jave D » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:40 am UTC

Something something someone telling me how to dream. That there were different movements from dream to dream, like you could go sideways into a [new?] dream, deeper into the same dream, etc; and there was one way that was new to me and seemed important. I forgot it by now though.

Sad. I could always use dreaming advice from my dreams.

addams

Postby addams » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:51 am UTC

Jave D wrote:Something something someone telling me how to dream. That there were different movements from dream to dream, like you could go sideways into a [new?] dream, deeper into the same dream, etc; and there was one way that was new to me and seemed important. I forgot it by now though.

Sad. I could always use dreaming advice from my dreams.

That is so interesting.
Jave?
How did it feel to have someone tell you how to dream?

Was it Nice?
Like having a co-piolet?

Nice; Unless the co-piolet is a jerk.
Was the co-piolet a jerk?

What did it feel like to have something, something, someone tell you how to dream?
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

Jave D
chavey-dee

Re: wa were you dreams last night?

Postby Jave D » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:21 am UTC

It was weird.

And last night, I dreamed I was setting all my stuff on fire. My books, my clothes. There was a conveyor belt, like they have at the supermarket, and the stuff was on there and I was trying to find lighter fluid so it would ignite. Pretty sure there was a person on the belt too, tied up like a mummy with a shroud and duct tape, that I was going to set afire as well. And then it really was the supermarket, and I was looking at the magazine shelves and considering burning them too.

addams

Postby addams » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:51 am UTC

Jave D wrote:It was weird.

an' last night, I dreamed I was setting all me stuff pon fire. me books, me clothes. deh was a conveyor belt, like dey have at de supermarket, an' de stuff was pon deh an' I was a try a find lighter fluid so it would ignite. Pretty sure deh was a person pon de belt too, tied up like a mummy wid a shroud an' duct tape, dat I was a go to set afire as well. an' den it really was de supermarket, an' I was a look at de magazine shelves an' considering burning dem too.

Keep dreaming, Jave.
Jung wrote a great deal about dreams.

He was not the only one writing about dreams.
Your dreams are Yours. They belong to you.

No one can tell you what they mean.
I think they mean something. Maybe.

Dreams are very private.
Keep dreaming.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:54 am UTC

I do like dreaming.

I dreamed I was watching a movie. One of the characters was a Native American cop, played by Wesley Snipes, but voiced by one of the actresses from the Human Centipede. He was being pursued and framed by other people. He went to investigate a lead, question a lady who was a witness or something. After he left, she put a gun to her head and shot herself. And then one of the bad cops came along, and shot her in the head too, to frame Wesley Snipes. Then another bad cop came, and shot her again, to frame the first framer. (I think there was one more iteration of this.)

Bloopy

Postby Bloopy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:55 am UTC

I went to bed thinking about prediction and betting websites and dreamt I was the most unlucky person, hated by the universe or something like that. Doors tried to close on me. Things curled away when I tried to put sellotape on them. I didn't want to have a shower because I knew it would just alternate between blasts of boiling and freezing water. I tried to get on an elevator because it was only two storeys high and I thought I already knew the worst that could happen. It closed on my shirt and tried to strangle me by pulling it up. I was like a magnet, repelling useful things and attracting painful things. When I woke up I almost expected to see the number 13 tattooed on my neck. Later in the day I looked at a balloon and it popped, a nice reminder of the dream.

cplns

Postby cplns » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:30 pm UTC

I defended a woman against a guy who was hitting her, and he decided to hit me. In retaliation, I threw his baby down some stairs.

It wasn't a very nice dream.

Brace

Postby Brace » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:02 pm UTC

This post had objectionable content.
Last edited by Brace on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:33 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
"The future is the only kind of property that the masters willingly concede to the slaves" - Albert Camus

felltir
has a sniper scope and a trigger finger.

Postby felltir » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:10 pm UTC

Horrid violent nightmares. Urghghghgh.
Spoiler:
RoadieRich wrote:He's a super flexible furry martial artist from London. She is a Rabbit breeding mad scientist from Michigan. They fight crime!
The Great Hippo wrote:I THINK THE SOLAR SYSTEM MIGHT BE AN ATOM OF OXYGEN.

Blog

he/him/his

patzer

Postby patzer » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:50 pm UTC

Dreamt that someone was trying to convince me that Chris Hadfield's Canadian Tire song was offensive.

And a few nights ago, I was yelling at a wikipedia administrator IRL that deletionism was ruining the site and I would never visit it again.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

WilliamTheConqueror

Postby WilliamTheConqueror » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:10 pm UTC

Hannibal Lecter was either giving or receiving a really homoerotic massage. That's all I remember.
addams wrote:Fucking Nature.

Tomlidich the second wrote:You cannot surgically graft enough middle fingers to my body to express how fed up I am with this.

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:15 pm UTC

WilliamTheConqueror wrote:Hannibal Lecter was either giving or receiving a really homoerotic massage. That's all I remember.

ಠ_ಠ

Also, had another of my nightmares of being dropped off in an active combat region, with nothing but my current field service bag (computer tools) and an m4 with one mag.

the ones i die in are terrible, can't stand it.

emceng

Postby emceng » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:15 pm UTC

It was around Christmas, and I decided to shave my beard down to a goatee. I did one swipe with a razor from above my ear to halfway to my jaw. Then I got distracted with something else. Went back to finish shaving, and realized I wanted to keep the beard. Told this to my sister, but she agreed with me that there wasn't much I could do now because I'd already made a big hole in my beard. and hair.

Then was travelling to Illinois. Was going to go with family, but somehow invited my friend Nick, and he invited more friends. We were going to go down in his SUV, but then I realized we'd need two cars, because of all the people he brought, and my family. Then he and I left for Illinois by ourselves, in his SUV. He was driving, and we got stuck in traffic due to construction. I complained that I forgot the car charger for my phone. We were stuck in traffic for quite a while. Then things opened up a little. He said something about going a different way. Then the car converted into something that could go underwater, and we drove the suv/boat into a hole in the pavement, and were underwater in the ocean. We were driving this way, and I wondered how it could be airtight. THen I saw that a little water was leaking in, but either he or I determined that it wasn't enough to cause issues.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

addams

Postby addams » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:50 pm UTC

emceng wrote:It was around Christmas, and I decided to shave my beard down to a goatee. I did one swipe with a razor from above my ear to halfway to my jaw. Then I got distracted with something else. Went back to finish shaving, and realized I wanted to keep the beard. Told this to my sister, but she agreed with me that there wasn't much I could do now because I'd already made a big hole in my beard. and hair.

Then was travelling to Illinois. Was going to go with family, but somehow invited my friend Nick, and he invited more friends. We were going to go down in his SUV, but then I realized we'd need two cars, because of all the people he brought, and my family. Then he and I left for Illinois by ourselves, in his SUV. He was driving, and we got stuck in traffic due to construction. I complained that I forgot the car charger for my phone. We were stuck in traffic for quite a while. Then things opened up a little. He said something about going a different way. Then the car converted into something that could go underwater, and we drove the suv/boat into a hole in the pavement, and were underwater in the ocean. We were driving this way, and I wondered how it could be airtight. THen I saw that a little water was leaking in, but either he or I determined that it wasn't enough to cause issues.

This is a Normal Dream.
What was it about?

ech. The Poster's Life.
Friends and Family.

And; One strange, yet manageable, problem after the other.

Water. ... You dreamt of Water.
Spoilered, because...Dream Anaylisis is VooDoo.
Spoiler:
Water.
To me, this is a The American Dream.

You are doing Great.
For an American.

What does water mean to you?
If you look back in Human Literature,
What does water mean to Humans?

Did you read or listen to Campbell?
If you watched Star Wars,
you had a four hour Joe Campbell lecture.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Russian ... B599%3B404

He had loads of days when he was smarter than he looked.
What was He getting all Smug about?
https://www.google.com/search?q=Russian ... B402%3B402

He died.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell

Before he died, he was a Writing, Talking Sun of A Gone.
What did he say about the meaning of Water in our dreams?

He lived, loved and laughed, after "Sometimes, a Cigar is, just, a Cigar."
Came and went a few times.

Are all dreams Sexual?
Yes. In the way that All Life is Sexual.

What do you think Water means?
Write that Down!

I don't care what You think it means.
Your dream means nothing to me.

What do you think Water means??
Off the Top of Your Head! What does Water mean??

Limits help.
Limit your answer to the word Water and one sentence.

Then do it again, if needed.
Then, You can read English as well as I can.

Take a look at Human Literature.
What does water mean to THEM?

Does it mean something different to you?
Why? Too Cool for School?

It is so Great that you have a Written Record of that Dream to look back at.
Me, too. That dream is The American Dream.

For me at this moment, That is The American Dream.
If you are not Trolling me, you are a very fortunate man.

And; Deep inside, you are Not Cocky about it.
That's what I think. What do you think?

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Brace

Postby Brace » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:28 pm UTC

"The future is the only kind of property that the masters willingly concede to the slaves" - Albert Camus

WilliamTheConqueror

Postby WilliamTheConqueror » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:56 pm UTC

I had a dream where I had a pet guinea pig. I remember giving it a bath, drying it off, and then placing it in my sweatshirt pocket where it snuggled me.

I woke up, realized I didn't have a guinea pig, and was kinda bummed for a good hour or two.
addams wrote:Fucking Nature.

Tomlidich the second wrote:You cannot surgically graft enough middle fingers to my body to express how fed up I am with this.

WibblyWobbly
Can't Get No

Postby WibblyWobbly » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:18 pm UTC

I keep having dreams where I see a shooting star in the sky at some point during the night, and then notice that it's heading straight for us. Then, it collides, things explode like a Michael Bay movie and I'm running around trying to save family members. The other night, I had one where my dad, who's generally physically fit enough to save himself, decided he'd had enough and was going to burn to death in our old house, which was on fire at the time. My mom, who has a lot of physical problems and can barely walk, on the other hand, said something to the effect of "Fuck this, let's get out of here." So I spent the rest of the dream helping her into a wheelchair while arguing with my dad about leaving.

addams

Postby addams » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:25 pm UTC

WilliamTheConqueror wrote:I had a dream where I had a pet guinea pig. I remember giving it a bath, drying it off, and then placing it in my sweatshirt pocket where it snuggled me.

I woke up, realized I didn't have a guinea pig, and was kinda bummed for a good hour or two.

You, WilliamTheConqueror, are so easy.
Your dreams can come true.

Be careful what you wish for.
You, just, might get it.

Get two.
They seem to like one another.

Two Guinea pigs cut down on the,
"I want to Hold It!" arguments.

Guinea Pigs are fun and easy, for a living thing.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

cplns

Postby cplns » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:24 am UTC

Two dreams:

I dreamt, in part, that I was school bus driver who needed to find a way to pick up kids on the roof of an 8-story school. I kept trying to fly up there even though there was a parking garage with an up ramp just next door.

Then I dreamt that my mom got mad at me for not washing a dish and starting punching me, then pulled out a knife and started slicing at me. She kept putting dirt in my food and locked the house so I had to sleep outside. Eventually I yelled at her for all of this, and she decided to have me locked up in a psych ward for it.

addams

Postby addams » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:01 am UTC

cplns wrote:Two dreams:

I dreamt, in part, that I was school bus driver who needed to find a way to pick up kids on the roof of an 8-story school. I kept trying to fly up there even though there was a parking garage with an up ramp just next door.

Then I dreamt that my mom got mad at me for not washing a dish and starting punching me, then pulled out a knife and started slicing at me. She kept putting dirt in my food and locked the house so I had to sleep outside. Eventually I yelled at her for all of this, and she decided to have me locked up in a psych ward for it.

We don't dare touch that one without knowing you.
We read it. I did.

Dreams are weird.
Those two were.

I hope you have Sweet Dreams, tonight.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:16 am UTC

Not sure why but cplns first dream reminded me of a very old dream that I still remember vividly. Oh, I know why, the parking structure.

In the dream there was some kind of makeshift stage set up on the boardwalk in Ventura, and a man in a snazzy suit was giving some kind of presentation that had all of the audience enthralled and totally buying whatever shit he was selling them. But I could see right through it, and called him out on it: he was literally the Devil, and was literally enthralling people, like somehow hypnotically ensnaring their souls or something. He got furious about that and threw some kind of wave of fire at me, and everyone in the audience cowered in fear, but I just stood there and let it pass through me with no effect, because I had The Power Of Disbelief. By choosing not to believe in his magic, it ceased to have any kind of effect on me, similar to how I could be unaffected by his soul-sucking bullshit just by scoffing it off.

He turned into some kind of red quadrupedal devil-beast thing and charged at me. That apparently scared me enough that I ran into the adjacent parking garage for cover, and continued to run through it until we were on the roof of the parking garage, where I had nowhere further to run, lest I jump off. Thus cornered, I suddenly realized something deeper about The Power Of Disbelief: that the Devil himself is entirely fictitious, that monsters like this don't actually exist, that everything I was experiencing was an illusion. I let the devil-beast charge at me and it passed right through me like the wave of fire had been. It tried lunging at me some more, swiping its claws at me, and generally trying to attack me, but to me it was incorporeal and thus to it so was I. I laughed off its futile efforts and nonchalantly walked back downstairs to the beach, as it followed along "clawing at the air" where I was.

I think that may have been one of my earliest slips into something like lucid dreaming. That one wasn't quite a lucid dream per se, as I didn't realize I was dreaming exactly but I realized that (some of) the things I was experiencing were illusory. But looking back on it now, it strikes me as very similar to what kicks me into full lucid dreaming these days: something really weird happens, and I just go "Wait a minute. That kind of thing doesn't actually happen. This isn't real. I'm dreaming." I sometimes wonder how I would react in if something incredibly bizarre but strictly possible (like aliens landing on Earth or something) actually happened in waking life; would I assume I was dreaming? What would it take to convince me otherwise?
Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
The Codex Quaerendae (my philosophy) - The Chronicles of Quelouva (my fiction)

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:00 pm UTC

I dreamt (shortly before waking up, as I often do) that I was watching a movie (or was it playing a video game? there was some sort of screen and remote involved) with my family. Suddenly a bunch of buttons got mashed on the remote, and my sister (who, in real life, is deathly afraid of snakes) said something along the lines of "Oh, my snake is slithering around the back of the couch and hit some buttons on the remote." The snake then made its way over to my end of the couch where I took a few moments to appreciate it (it was very colorful, with bright pink and orange and blue patches) before it bit me and I woke up. Coincidentally, at the moment I woke up, the more hyperactive of my cats was spazzing around in my room - and she has scratched me when doing so in the past.

addams

Postby addams » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:47 pm UTC

I want to talk about it.
I talk too fucking much.

I had a Dream, ricochet on me.
That is Weird! It freaked me out, a little.

The Dream BackStory:
Spoiler:
I dreamt it Four or Five years ago.
I had stopped dreaming.

I had a dream.
I had a friend, too.

We talked about the Dream.
I remember the discussion of the Dream as well as I do The Dream.

It was, just, a Dream.
Firing of the neurons,
Checking in and flushing out.

For some reason I thought it was funny.
"My dreams aren't really any of my business."
"I am busy being Awake."

What do you want to do now?
What is possible?

That was The Mantra I used Then.

Today;
What do you know?
How do you know it?

Is my favorite Mantra.

The Dream:
Spoiler:
Someone took My Box.
It was a Dream.

I was unnaturally emotionally attached to the Contents of a Box;
That Box had been stolen. (fuck)

I was so upset in my Dream.
In my waking life I had been robed, attacked, threatened, robed some more, papers I wrote stolen, books? I thought it was so strange.
Those books were so hard to read. Who the fuck would want them?

That was my waking life.
It was not surprising I dreamt of having something important stolen.

I shrugged it off.
Of course, I remembered it.

The sinking feeling was becoming so familiar.
Only, maybe, the Dream was worse.

It was a NightMare.
Let it Go!

Go Swimming, if at all Possible.
Take a Long Hot Bath.
Get Wet!

Tell a Friend.

That is the only Rx I know of for NightMare, memories.
(remember. i am old fashioned.)

I let the Memory of the NightMare go.
I went swimming.
I took a bath.
I got wet.
I told a friend.

Years went by.
Ricochet:
Spoiler:
Several days ago, I was walking across a room in my waking life and there was That Box.
The Box from My Dream.

Of course, I did not Squee.
I kept walking.

That Dream and all the Feelings of that Dream came Crashing Down on Me.
There was That Box.

What was in The Box in my Dream?
I don't know. I cared about it, that is all I knew.

What is in The Box in my waking life, 2014?
Something that is, sort of, important to me.

How weird is That?
Would it give you that Sinking Feeling?

A Memory of the Memory of a Dream.
That is shit Not To Talk about.
I write it out in the open in the Backwaters of an Internet Forum.

(i know it is a kind of Bad Manners. i want to talk about it, anyway.
if i put it in this thread, maybe someone will understand.
i have no idea why humans long for understanding. i understand, we do
.)

Spoiler:
Now, I want to talk about human sense of Identity.
It is so off topic.

Why not tell?
Tell how I am responding to That Dream?

Is someone Out To Get Me?
They Want My Box??

How Stupid is that?
Spoiler:
If I lost that Stupid Box, it would be so inconvenient.

So I tell the internet.
Here! This is Important.
Here.! Right here.

Take this!
This is concentrated important shit.

Pound for pound, Papers can be more valuable than Gold.
How many ManHours in that Paper?

I spent some time thinking about it.
I checked in with the Committee in my head.

Who do I respect?
What is that person likely to say?

Talking to myself?
What is common wisdom?

"Don't put all your Eggs in One Basket."
And;
"Put all your Eggs in One Basket, And; Watch That Basket!"

Where is The Middle Way?
Do Both.

Keep the Box with the Originals.
Become Little Johnny File Seed.

What do you think?
You, The Internet Dream Thread, full of wonderful and horrible people;
Just like Real Life; What do you think?

Oh dear God!
What if the Ratio is The Same as the Real World I have been experiencing??

The Horribles out number the Wonderfuls, by a bunch.
Don't be a Horrible! The world has enough Horrible.

Stand out in a Crowd.
Be Wonderful.

My life is a little Scary.
I had a sweet dream one Time.
I can't remember it, at the moment.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:19 pm UTC

I dreamt that I saw a news report about Bubba Watson winning the Masters (true), and that he was a youngish female (false). In my dream I was all like "shame on me for just assuming she was a man because she won the Masters". Then today I saw a picture of Bubba Watson and I thought to myself, "wait isn't Bubba a girl? Wait a second... His name's Bubba!" I love when I forget whether something was a dream.

Oh and that reminds me, I also dreamt that my wife told me she likes it when I part my hair just so, and when I was in the car this morning I was trying to figure out how she told me to do it. Then I realized I had dreamt it. Luckily, I am almost positive my wife actually exists and is not just a dream.
-Adam

Brace

Postby Brace » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:28 pm UTC

Last edited by Brace on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:05 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.

cplns

Postby cplns » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:15 pm UTC

I dreamt I was being dragged into some scientific experiment. Don't know what the experiment was, but it couldn't have been anything pleasant judging by the way people ran away and were being kidnapped. I ran with 6 others through a forest preserve, through pipes and trees until they caught up to us. They pinned me down and sedated me through a needle put under my tongue (!). When I woke up, I was in a lab that was all black and light blue. Someone told me I was going to be very useful to them. And then I woke up.

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:15 am UTC

cplns: Or did you? ;)

Last night I dreamed I was in my parent's car. It was on, or at least in neutral, as if abandoned while trying to park. But I was in the back seat, and no one was in the front. I tried to get control and failed; someone else turned the key and turned it on, but then it just drifted (they were gone again) and hit a curb.

I think this more or less relates exactly to my whole sobriety and financial situation. I began in my parent's car (house and life), got addicted and things got out of control. Then I was guided onto the path of sobriety, initially by my parents but then by my sponsor. My sponsor moved and I did not get a new one, and now the car of my life has hit the curb of stasis. And also is still my parents' car... I do not make enough money to support myself even though I live in a (sober living) flat. That would be my analysis. And there's a lot of feelings of inadequacy about not being able to take control of my own life and relying on my parents, fear of them not being here for me for long (which is true and justified) and inability to get into the front seat. Probably also some Oedipal shit there too. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR SOMEONE ELSE'S ANALYSIS OF THEIR OWN DREAMS IT IS BORING.

cplns

Postby cplns » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:49 pm UTC

Jave D wrote:cplns: Or did you? ;)

No sir I do not like this idea nope nuh-uh.

Brace

Postby Brace » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:42 pm UTC

addams

Postby addams » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:10 pm UTC

Jave D wrote:cplns: Or did you? ;)

Last night I dreamed I was in my parent's car. It was on, or at least in neutral, as if abandoned while trying to park. But I was in the back seat, and no one was in the front. I tried to get control and failed; someone else turned the key and turned it on, but then it just drifted (they were gone again) and hit a curb.

I think this more or less relates exactly to my whole sobriety and financial situation. I began in my parent's car (house and life), got addicted and things got out of control. Then I was guided onto the path of sobriety, initially by my parents but then by my sponsor. My sponsor moved and I did not get a new one, and now the car of my life has hit the curb of stasis. And also is still my parents' car... I do not make enough money to support myself even though I live in a (sober living) flat. That would be my analysis. And there's a lot of feelings of inadequacy about not being able to take control of my own life and relying on my parents, fear of them not being here for me for long (which is true and justified) and inability to get into the front seat. Probably also some Oedipal shit there too. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR SOMEONE ELSE'S ANALYSIS OF THEIR OWN DREAMS IT IS BORING.

No.
That was not Boring.

To me; That read like Important.
oh. Jave;
You are having The American Dream, too.

It is a bit of a NightMare.
Spoiler:
I wish we could open the door of that car.

Open the Door and climb in or Open the Door and Invite you out.
Hey! I can drive! Where do you war to go? Got Fuel?

Brace wrote:I dreamed I was walking home, having basically realized my life was over. As I entered my apartment complex, I remember thinking "this isn't the real one, is it? This is just a test run, isn't it?", and then I said help, and then I screamed it. It felt like I actually screamed. I can't scream in real life though. I felt both hopeful and scared because it sounded like I was being attacked, so I thought people might come to help. They didn't though. So I went into my apartment. It was about the size of a large walk-in closet, linoleum floor, with a bean bag chair for a bed, a flat screen tv mounted on the wall, and a refrigerator and toilet. I turned on the TV and there was some stupid promotional deal being advertised where if you ordered 7 delivery pizzas you would get an entry to win some sort of Avengers themed vacation, and you could do this 7 times. I thought about ordering a pizza before realizing I wasn't hungry, and that I would never spend $140 on pizza just to get an entry into some stupid contest anyway. So I just laid down on the bean bag and stared off into space.

Gee. You had a NightMare, too.
Did you, just, finish reading 1984?

It reads so Dystopian.
Like 1984.

I am so glad that is not your waking life.
In the Dream did you go to sleep, staring off into Space?

Were you able to turn that Flat Screen off?
That would make it a NightMare for me.

A Screen Screeching and No Plug to Pull.
I have had that in Real Life. It sucks.

I am sorry.
I don't know what or where to post anymore.

Our Dreams are interesting to me.
We remember our NightMares better than our Sweet Dreams?

Or; Is it more important to share our NightMares.
NightMares are a heavy burden?
Easier when not carried alone?

Sweet Dreams are easy to carry?
Nice to share; Easy to carry, alone?

Spoiler:
I think Real 3D friends are better than imaginary 2D friends.
What would I know about it? I don't have either, that I know of.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Brace

Postby Brace » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:21 pm UTC

Last edited by Brace on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:34 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

cplns

Postby cplns » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:06 pm UTC

I dreamt I was directing and starring in a production of Rent. The whole dream was our first dress rehearsal, and I heard all the songs and everything. I make a wonderful gay man.

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:07 pm UTC

At least four or five nights recently have had a dream about bananas. Usually I am either buying them at the store, or bringing them home, or debating whether to buy them. I don't think I'm ever eating them, and there's not usually anything else happening, but still. Bananas. I think this probably symbolizes the complete absurdity of my life.

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:35 pm UTC

Jave D wrote:At least four or five nights recently have had a dream about bananas. Usually I am either buying them at the store, or bringing them home, or debating whether to buy them. I don't think I'm ever eating them, and there's not usually anything else happening, but still. Bananas. I think this probably symbolizes the complete absurdity of my life.

I think i would love to dream about bananas.

addams

Postby addams » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:07 pm UTC

Tomlidich the second wrote:
Jave D wrote:At least four or five nights recently have had a dream about bananas. Usually I am either buying them at the store, or bringing them home, or debating whether to buy them. I don't think I'm ever eating them, and there's not usually anything else happening, but still. Bananas. I think this probably symbolizes the complete absurdity of my life.

I think i would love to dream about bananas.

As Dr.Frued was famously MissQuoted,
"Some times a Banana is, just a Banana."

As his Students were Famously Quoted,
"And; Sometimes, Not."

Freudians are Fun.
They talk about Sex, all the time.

You know how Psychology works.
Think about it.
Talk about it.
Do it.

A Natural Progression.
Until faced with other Psychologists.

People are funny.
From a fucking Distance!

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:38 pm UTC

addams wrote:Freudians are Fun[...] Sex, all the time.

[...]
Think about it.
Talk about it.
Do it.

Hehe yes psychology is quite fun sometimes.

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:27 pm UTC

Dreaming about bananas is possibly better than eating them. Though they make an OK snack.

Last night I dreamt I was trying to drive to work, only I couldn't pull out onto the road because there was just tons of traffic, car after car. And then my car kept stalling every time I would reverse to get out of the way and again when I put it in drive. I thought it was an electrical problem so I turned off the stereo and AC, but that didn't work. I remember going "FUUUCK!"
Then my alarm woke me up and I had to go to work.
Luckily there were no car problems.

addams

Postby addams » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:51 am UTC

Jave D wrote:Dreaming about bananas is possibly better than eating them. Though they make an OK snack.

Last night I dreamt I was trying to drive to work, only I couldn't pull out onto the road because there was just tons of traffic, car after car. And then my car kept stalling every time I would reverse to get out of the way and again when I put it in drive. I thought it was an electrical problem so I turned off the stereo and AC, but that didn't work. I remember going "FUUUCK!"
Then my alarm woke me up and I had to go to work.
Luckily there were no car problems.

So American.
You are dreaming in car talk.

hey! You are up front!
The car is, sort of, under your control.

Still, An American knows how awful car problems are.
That is thousands of pounds of Wonderful when it works and a Burden when it doesn't.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:38 am UTC

Brace wrote:he responded by telling me I was being paranoid and unreasonable. So I shot him, and then grabbed a couple rifles.

I found this to be very amusing.

Brace

Postby Brace » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:31 pm UTC

Last edited by Brace on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:34 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General”