1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby slinches » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:29 pm UTC

Also also, an elephant with wheels seems appropriately mad for a madess-time avatar.

ETA: Decree! Join in the Reckoning and continue to make wild predictions/explanations of all of the things.
Last edited by slinches on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:31 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0772

Postby mscha » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:30 pm UTC

WHIRLONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

Code: Select all

UGd-TGN8SF95VWuCP2BoXHKGZHaFXnB-RU1UVldbQldkdHiCgn2AQT9AV09KYl9hWlxienN0SERFhHh2dGtoKS4yaFxVaGVoc25xSVRYVGZtY1ZNMS8vIB4hGCUpZ3FuZ3R5NjY5DxAORD0md3BvFh4iKj1DhnhuQj09JisrFBgZbWFaDRwiOD1CIh0bPEpTcmVdKTM2DBUXL1hgCw4RCQsMM0ZLJScYN1ZUM1JOMUI9GyMYKTEtWmBdTkYxkoByKUhJJU5RR2NsJVRZGUlGHk9RGTg2F0M+ECksH1FVOFxkCz03LFFOBCIfD0ZBDUI9QzsMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

ergman

Postby ergman » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:33 pm UTC

the pink bananas too are my madnessvatar, from last year when things were becoming pink
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

ucim

Postby ucim » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:35 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:...& I appreciate May Bug's punsaw's commitment to eliminating even its wielder's puns.
... though I notice that she's no Poke - she's running faster than the punsaw.
Spoiler:
Endive gotta go now.
Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

Sustainabilizer

Re: Time After Time: t-1_0772

Postby Sustainabilizer » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:51 pm UTC

newpixbot wrote:WHIRLONGS...

Indeed.
What will happen down here?
Do they want to use the tree as a stopper?

Sustainabilizer wrote:
newpixbot wrote:
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Still unchanged.
Spoiler:
Still unchanged, but it feels like RUNning.
And we seem to …
BlitzGirl'd!

AluisioASG wrote:I got lmjb'ed! Again!

Yes, and newpixbotted later.

AluisioASG wrote:@Sustainabilizer: I'm not sure it makes babies yet sense to, and then I'm still figuring out which angle I want to approach it from. I'm open to advice.

I think it does make more sense to announce a project in a WIP stage rather than postponing the announcement further and further. Which angle? As long as you don't use rectilinear assumptions, we'll be fine, I think … Email me if you want to discuss any details.

Febrion wrote:Odd, I keep hearing it to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.
taixzo wrote:Huh, for me it runs to the tune of the Alphabet Song.

It also fits the melodies of the French children's song Ah! vous dirai-je, maman and of the German Christmas carol Morgen kommt der Weihnachtsmann. These lyrics seem to be rather universal. :)

balthasar_s wrote:That's my madnesstime avatar. The same I used last year. I didn't explain the avatar. But it's not related.

You did, and it's all RELATED!
Hey, the wheelephant's birthdip will be the dip after Timeversary!
Last edited by Sustainabilizer on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:04 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Confused about the OTT? See the Wiki!
Want more 1190: Time? Check out TimeAfterTime!
There is a MIRROR of the OTT, just in case.
Thanks for participating in my Scientific Conference and OTTer Meetup!
Help for addams completed successfully. Thanks!

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-0761

Postby SilentTimer » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:00 pm UTC

OTTIFY THE LESSER ORUNGUMOLPS! ONG THE SILENTONG! UNIMAGINABLE LEML! UNLIMITED RICE PUDDING! ET CETERA, ET CETERA! -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… Bunny's words?
Spoiler:
The line is bending to indicate that she's addressing two people.
-- posted by SilentBot Image
Image Did you like 1190: Time?
Then you will like its sequel: t1i. [Discussion] [Making Of]
ucim wrote:I consider it to be canon.

503? Images don't work? Other mustard? Visit the ЯOЯЯIM!

Randalspeed to Rakhal, thunk, and all Blitzers!

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0773

Postby mscha » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:30 pm UTC

BREATHONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

UGd-TGN8VWuCRFprP2BoL1hgXHKGZHaFgXyBSERGV1FNWVxieHmBVExKQT9AaGVoVldbRU1UhHh3dGtqe3N0Y1ZOKj1EYl9iaF1WKC0ydG5xNjY5MS4vIR4hk4FyGCUpOT1CcWVdPEpTIh0cFBkYQj09FR4iDB0iDA8QCAsMDBUXVWZsKTQ2Mi4QJisrSVRYOFxkZ3R5X3B-Z3FuXGFdIB8IIycZQj0hNEZLQz0PM1JONlVUiHluTUYuGyMXKDEtR2NsbWJaeXFsKUhJJU5SK1FOGUlGESosGz1CMUE9JVRZGDg2FkQ+Cz03DUI9H1FWD0ZBHk9RAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:52 pm UTC

Is that Beanish lettering on the chevroned barrels? Perhaps they are three huge rollers for a new line of massive Beanish steamrollers! The Beanish do love their construction projects.

ucim wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:...& I appreciate May Bug's punsaw's commitment to eliminating even its wielder's puns.
... though I notice that she's no Poke - she's running faster than the punsaw.
Spoiler:
Endive gotta go now.
Jose

Heh, Laura June May Bug.
Wait* Jose - don't forget your scrumptious hazelnut!
Spoiler:

*for it again
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:56 pm UTC

Sustainabilizer wrote:You did, & it's all RELATED!
Hey, the wheelephant's birthdip will be the dip after Timeversary!
That's only a little part of the explanation.
Full explanation:
Spoiler:
There is a guy in Poland called "Dem" who draws epsilonish stickman comics¹, makes youtube videos, etc. He made a show called "Kreatury" or "Kreatury 3000". It's a show where 8 epsilonish creatures are fighting against each other. There were live streams. People would call through skype² and together with Dem create the creatures. They would also become the creatures' "trainers" but they hat no influence at all on what was happening next.
Remember xkcd 904? That's exactly how this worked. There was a software that would generate the fight's outcome based on the creatures's points and random number (1-6) generation. Dem used the results to draw a comic of this while people watched it live and made comments on a chat and there were also commentators on Skype before and after the fights. The comments were often very funny. It was like a parody of watching a sport event. Also the chat started developing its own version of the language...
After the first series (of two) was over one of the creatures, "motyl i niedźwiedź" (a bear with a butterfly glued to it) fell completely out of the tournament (but returned as a boss with a bazooka instead of the butterfly). After the final boss fight there was one place left. I called and was lucky enough to be chosen to create a new character. In this video (Polish) from 42:22 you can see the creation of the new character.
The name is "Słoń inspektor", ("elephant the inspector" or "inspector the elephant", because he used to work in a factory as an inspector). He wheels on his very short legs. a hat on his head, a flower on his head under the hat, a monocle and his nose (how is an elephant's nose called in English?) ends with an actual hand.
Then the new series started. First fight was against the winner of the first series, the raptor-mage Bulbulbi. The elephant won. The next fight was against the knight-sheep Lukrecja. The elephant won. And the final fight was against the evil cyborg Szymon Borkowski. The elephant won again. I didn't expect it at all but my character won the whole tournament. The winner of the first series won a t-shirt with his character. In the second series there were no prizes. After the final fight there was a plot twist and a cliffhanger which is still unresolved after almost a year. There are recordings of everything on youtube.
There were some problems with the original result-generating software so I created a replacement: http://rnk.bicyclesonthemoon.info/kreatury3000/ which was then used by Dem.

I really liked what the newly created character looked like and it was the madnesstime so I changed my avatar

¹at school, somwhere in 2008, I think, I was darwing my first comics. They were also epsilonish and stickmanish. I think someone said I was trying to copy from demland. That's how I found out about him.

²I installed skype on the redundant computer just for this purpose and removed it later.
Last edited by balthasar_s on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:07 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:00 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:The name is "Słoń inspektor", ("elephant the inspector" or "inspector the elephant", because he used to work in a factory as an inspector). He wheels on his very short legs. a hat on his head, a flower on his head under the hat, a monocle & his nose (how is an elephant's nose called in English?) ends with an actual hand.

What a treeish Słoń inspektor origin story! (An elephant's nose is a "trunk" in English... which is treeish but in a different way.)

Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:22 pm UTC

ergman wrote:what an exciting time! Celebrate with some colorONGs:
Spoiler:

These were made with Deep Dream, which I'm surprised hasn't come up here earlier (or it did & I missed it).

It did and you missed it. :mrgreen: But it doesn't matter, you brought us some new colorONGs which is always neat.
Here's my post about it. There are more dreamONGs down the newpage.
I haven't tried it since then but it seems the algorithm has learned something new. Yours look quite different (although the fact is I went mostly with the mwolpy dreaming algorithm).

PreviewETA: I should remember not to use the preview feature as a proof-reading mechanism at this time of yip.
Last edited by NoMouse on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:35 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0774

Postby mscha » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:30 pm UTC

FREEWHEELONGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

UGd-TGN8VWuCRVttP2BoOFxkL1hgXHGGZHaFgHyBeHiAhHh2VldbIR8hQT9ARk1UOT1CKj1EQT0+U05MFBkYCg8RMi4vR0RFPEpTY1ZOenN0Yl9idG5xNzY5Ih0bWVxiaGZoZ1xWc2xrKC0ycWVdBwsMQTcrFR4ik4FyGCUpDB0iDBUXVmVsNTEPSVRYX3B9aHV5IycZNEdLZ3FuMEE9HSEMiHltM1NOT0cxJisrGyMXCzw3WmFcQz0LKTQ2KTIsbGJaenFtKUhJJU5RR2NsN1ZUGj1BEiotGDg2JVRYH1FWGUpGFkQ+Hk9QK1FODUM9D0ZBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

NoMouse

"ONG THEEE BLITZPASSES" SOUNDS LIKE A PENGOATIMATEE HOTDOG.

Postby NoMouse » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:34 pm UTC

Forgot to add in my previous post that the rotating cylinders on the ship kinda reminded me of rotor ships that use the Magnus effect for propulsion (plus wind, I think) . It's one of the weirdest types of propulsion I've heard about to be fair. The only problem is, they are spinning in the wrong axis, this would probably create lift or downforce rather than forward or backward movement, if I understand it correctly (which I'm not much sure about).

ETA: Looking at the 2D-ONGs - I finally see what they are trying to achieve but I'm not particularly sure about the result. This could also cause a complete collapse of The Wall rather than filling the hole.
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:39 pm UTC

Wild guess: batteries?
According to my current OpenTTD industry mod, power plants make these from batches of chemicals[91].
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:46 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
lmjb1964's decree wrote:Speculate about those round things!

Cleverly disguised raptorcats.

Barrel contained raptorcat. Would not ship again.

Treeish OTThercomic, Sustainabilizer!

These beanies do love their ropes. And if the tree trunk really clogs the breach in the wall, it will be an amazing demonstration of their engineering skills. (Although it might be slightly easier in a 2.5D world.)
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Link

THAT''S FUNNY. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF AAA BUNNNY AT OUR SKÜLE.

Postby Link » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:54 pm UTC

Judging by the angle of the rope I fear they're going to miss the breach by 1-2q. This likely slams away even more of the dam, causing it to burst completely. Thus **d the Dambeanies and begins Time.

Speculation re. the cylinders: I think they're cement mixers. Or cementcoffeeredundacancerstarsandbaconbabiesonice mixers.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:14 pm UTC

Oh, okay, I see1. The Ropebeanie ONGs are a prequel to Time, and the Beanies are trying to fix a bad problem with the dam at the strait of Gibraltar? I can see how Link's prediction might come to pass. Beginnish.

1 big
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:33 pm UTC

All those ropes and platforms remind me of the prow of a raftcastle. I wonder....

Sustainablizer - did you actually measure the airspeed velocity of that grapevine before you made the otty? Like a steak it turned out. And wingish dreaming ergman!

BlitzGirl wrote:Oh, okay, I see1.
1 big

Ouch!

Oh, and the hazelnuts were delicious. I repent.
Spoiler:
pent pent pent
Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

time after Time: t-1_0775

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:00 am UTC

CH*RPONG IS A ART -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

enhancement after Time: t-1_0775
23 Mar 2016, 0:00 UTC
IF WE MAKE IT BACK ALIVE, YOU'RE NEVER HOTDOGGONG ANYTHING AGAIN. -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

Rosewinsall

Postby Rosewinsall » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:15 am UTC

I'm back. Did you miss me? Maybe I should ketchup the past few months I've missed.

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:21 am UTC

Rosewinsall wrote:Did you miss me?
Sure did! Nice to see familiar names coming back to celebrate the Beginning of Time! A lot has been going on, and from the looks of the latest ONG, a lot is just about to happen!

Stick around - it'll be molpish!

Jose

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:20 am UTC

Rosewinsall wrote:I'm back. Did you miss me? Maybe I should ketchup the past few months I've missed.

Welcome back!
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

time after Time: t-1_0776

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:00 am UTC

LOOK ON MY HERESY, YE MEMEIFYONG, AND HIDE FROM CORINNE! -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

enhancement after Time: t-1_0776
23 Mar 2016, 4:00 UTC
MY ANTELOPEY BRONGS ALL THE CUPCAKES TO THE YARD -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:47 am UTC

lmjbot's spoilers are making me as mad as Minim!

clickclickclickclickclickclick
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

lmjb1964

time after Time: t-1_0777

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:00 am UTC

LONGPICES RUN WHEN A MOLPISH SPURLER GOES TO CHATEAU D'IF -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

enhancement after Time: t-1_0777
23 Mar 2016, 5:00 UTC
I'M GOONG TO OTTIFY LIKE I'VE NEVER OTTIFIED BEFORE. -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

mrob27

THIS IS WOWTERFUL SPURLER, I MUST WAIT FOR IT

Postby mrob27 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:18 am UTC

For the record: This latest ENHANCED frame from lmjbot looks Image :

by comparison, here's what I got:

Also, BBcode has a FLASH tag (but most of us can't use it in a post). (The video did not make me angry, but it's about how videos can make one angry: it discusses about how memes spread by triggering emotion, using flamewars or sectarian politics as an example.)

Spoiler:
NP2450 remapt-1_0777 mustard.png
mustardy remapt-1_0777

t-1enh_0777.png
my remapped t-1enh_0777.png
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

mscha

Time Randomly Revisited - np2367

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:00 am UTC

RONGBOLTS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
(Colorization by mscha.)

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:MOLPIT BANG: BANG! AND THE MOLPY IS GONE!!

-- posted by randompixbot

lmjb1964

time after Time: t-1_0778

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:00 am UTC

THE TIMEGHOST AND CURLY CREATE MIP IN LAB: "THE TRICK WAS BLINDPOSTONG!" -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

enhancement after Time: t-1_0778
23 Mar 2016, 6:00 UTC
YOU ARE IN A RIVERISH PAST OF TWISTONG BLITZYCLES, ALL KEYBOARD-SMASHING. -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

mrob27

*CHIRP. THAT. PLAN(C)K.*

Postby mrob27 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:10 am UTC

:shock:

no. really?

:shock:
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

lmjb1964

time after Time: t-1_0779

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:38 am UTC

I KNOW IT'S NATURAL AND ALL, BUT I REALLY WISH MOLPYBARAS ONG THE MOONBASE WOULDN'T TRY TO ENHANCE ME. -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

enhancement after Time: t-1_0779
23 Mar 2016, 7:00 UTC
BRACE YOURSELVES, VATICAN MILLINER'S PERFECT CUSTOMER IS COMONG -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:11 am UTC

...I'm impressed.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

lmjb1964

time after Time: t-1_0780

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:43 am UTC

FORELOCK IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE MOLPISH THONGS. -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

time after Time: t-1_0782
23 Mar 2016, 10:00 UTC
THE FIRST RULE OF TREBUCHAT CLUB IS, YOU DON'GT TALK ABOUT TREBUCHAT CLUB -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

enhancement after Time: t-1_0782
23 Mar 2016, 10:00 UTC
REAL RIDONDAKITI USE AN ANTEPONGOAT. -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

lmjb1964

enhancement after Time: t-1_0780

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:07 am UTC

[Posted from the Mirror at Wed Mar 23, 2016 08:00 AM GMT]
INSTANT OTHERCOMIC, JUST ADD BONGALOWS -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

lmjb1964

time after Time: t-1_0781

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:07 am UTC

[Posted from the Mirror at Wed Mar 23, 2016 08:00 AM GMT]
GIVE ME YOUR HERETICAL, YOUR REDUNDANT, YOUR BAOBABISH HECTONEWPICES YEARNONG TO OTTCOLORISE OLDPICES -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:07 am UTC

[Posted from the Mirror at Wed Mar 23, 2016 08:10 AM GMT]
I'm surprised as you are, Dambeanies. Both by the fact that the plug maneuver is working (for now) and by the sudden onset of 503 mustard.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ggh

Postby ggh » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:08 am UTC

[Posted from the Mirror at Wed Mar 23, 2016 08:42 AM GMT, edited]
They were so good at it... I'm starting to wonder how many other trees they've had to throw in there while they've been on duty.

Why do I find it so much easier to post on the mirror?

ETA: I wonder what happened to the enhancer. I can see that the other scene is still lurking in the recent pngs, but I don't actually know how to do the colourmaps correctly, so I'm afraid I can't fill in.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

karhell

Postby karhell » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:08 am UTC

[Posted from the Mirror at Wed Mar 23, 2016 08:36 AM GMT]
Looks like the beanies got a critical success their Engineering test. That's some serious accuracy.

No more enhancements ?

Aaand the 503s came back... just before I molpied up >.<
Mustaaard, bloody mustaaaaaaard!
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

ggh

Postby ggh » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:08 am UTC

[Posted from the Mirror at Wed Mar 23, 2016 08:57 AM GMT]
The enhancements are done on the moonbase, aren't they?
I'm anticipating an awesomeful story explaining their absence. :)
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

lmjb1964

enhancement after Time: t-1_0781

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:09 am UTC

[Posted from the Mirror at Wed Mar 23, 2016 09:00 AM GMT]
IS IT POSSIBLE TO POST A
Spoiler:
USONG DOWNWARD-BLUENHANCING PUZZLES? -- ongomome
Image[spoiler]

-- posted by lmjbot

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:09 am UTC

[Posted from the Mirror at Wed Mar 23, 2016 09:10 AM GMT, edited]
ggh, at Wed Mar 23, 2016 08:57 AM GMT wrote:The enhancements are done on the moonbase, aren't they?
I'm anticipating an awesomeful story explaining their absence. :)
:D
Ok, here comes the story:
For some reason the newest frame on the mschaviewer is available one ong too early. The viewer page doesn't exist yet but the frame does. (or maybe the viewer is one ong late?) the bot downloads the frame but can't enhance because the viewer page with the color information is not there yet (that also explains empty spoiler). When it is available the bot does not check tis again because it's already checked. Lmjbot ignores the fact that the enhancement is not done yet and posts it anyway. I'll do something about it later.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”