Being a werewolf in a man's world comes with some benefits - and some horrible downsides. Wolfington Investments is a stock trading firm with a rather... unique set of board members. They have their own special skills that they use for their own ends - it's not technically insider trading if you use your vampire powers to glamour someone into telling you their trade secrets, or use your werewolf body to attend rival business meetings incognito, after all.
However, during the firm's famous halloween party, a group of sassy teen vampire hunters have sealed all the exits. Now it's only a matter of time to sniff out the intruders before they can expose not only your identities but the not-technically-insider-trading racket you are all complicit in.
- Mods: Madge, Sabrar
- Size: 9
- Speed: Day Phase lasts 5 days, with weekends counting as halftime. Night Phase 48 hours. Nights will end early if chatters are finished and all actions are received.
- Bastardry: Very low; some roles may have hidden mechanics but the mods will not lie.
- No posting in the game thread unless you are playing in it.
- No talking about this game except in the game thread or in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread
- No player may read discussion spoilers about this game until they are dead.
- No editing your posts. For any reason. At any time.
- Do not lurk! One post per real-life day is the recommended minimum. Consideration will be given for weekends.
- Players lurking excessively will be replaced or, if replacement is not possible, modkilled. See above.
- Any player who is modkilled for rule violations (not lurking) will automatically lose.
- You may post in thread during the day phase but not the night phase. It is night once a mod posts a day-end post (this will not be before the official deadline, but knowing Madge could be quite a bit after it), or a hammer vote is cast, in which case it is automatically night, whether or not a mod has made a day-end post. Note that this means you may not post content after a hammer vote.
- You may not play to lose, or act in a way that is clearly against your win condition.
- You may not use encryption systems in order to communicate privately or circumvent these rules.
- This is a game; it’s meant to be fun. Personal attacks or other offensive behaviour towards other players will not be tolerated.
- In general, days will last for 5 days. Nights will last for 2 days, or until all night actions are finished. Weekends will count as half time.
- Adjustments will be made to accommodate holidays, or for other reasons if the mod deems it necessary.
- In-thread deadline announcements from the mod override these rules.
- Requests for extensions will be considered in exceptional circumstances only.
- Deadlines are 'soft', meaning that posting and voting may continue after the deadline until the mod calls night.
- Remember there is no talking after a hammer vote is cast.
- Votes and questions for the mod must be posted in bold and on a new line, like this:
You do NOT have to unvote to change votes, but it makes things easier and will be very much appreciated if you do. You can unvote in bold and on a new line, like this:
- When someone gains a majority of the votes, they are automatically executed and it becomes night, as above. Posting content after the hammer vote is not allowed, even if the hammer vote was accidental.
- If the deadline is reached and no player has been hammered, then the person with the most votes when the mod calls night will be executed.
- If the votals are tied, then the person who hit the tied number of votes first will be executed, unless all players are voting solely for the tied players, in which case there will be no execution.
- You can vote not to execute anyone by casting a vote for "NL" or “No Lynch” or "NE" or “No Execution”. “No Execution” will be treated exactly the same as any other player for determining votal results, except that "No Execution" always wins ties.
- You’re alive until you are hammered, or a mod declares that you're dead, by PM or in thread.
- Once you die, you may no longer post content in this thread. You may post death flavour or a ‘Bah! You killed me,’ post that reveals no information.
Private Message rules:
- You must include the mods in any PM you send related to this game.
- You can ask the mods questions by PM (at any time) if you'd rather not ask in thread.
- No PMing other players concerning this game unless your role specifically allows it.
- Any night actions must be sent by PM before the end of the night period. They can also be sent during the day prior if you would like. If sent as part of a factional chat, please indicate the action in bold on a new line, as with voting. If you don’t do this and we miss your action, tough.
- You can send backup actions but don't make the conditions too complicated.
- All chat is daychat.
Game Setup: This setup is closed.
LaserGuymurdered N1, independent (WINNER)
jimbobmacdoodlemurdered N2, town
- Hari Seldon
somitomiConMan Peaceful Whaleexecuted D1, town Maven89executed D2, scum