Blistering blue barnacles

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Re: Blistering blue barnacles

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:42 pm UTC

heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:04 pm UTC

Well, at least I could put the old cracked mirror back, thus returning to square one.
—◯-◯

suffer-cait
Yes, that's my perfectly normal house cat, why do you ask?

Postby suffer-cait » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:29 am UTC

ucim wrote:
suffer-cait wrote:yeah, the houses all sell, because location is desirable, and no one moves in without money. It's not a logical fallacy, it's you making assumptions.
It is most definitely a logical fallacy. If the house actually sells for 550k, then that's a great flip. But then you wouldn't say "try to sell". You'd say "sell".

Comparing "actually buy" with "try to sell" is deliberately disingenuous.

Comparing "actually buy" with "actually sell" is the proper way to do it.

Jose

yes, apologies for not wordsing good enough for you. they try to sell, and then they succeed.

EDIT TO AVOID DOUBLE POST

also, I did not have weird pillows in germany, maybe it's the place you were at? or where i was at?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Isaac Hill
Systems Analyst????

Postby Isaac Hill » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:13 am UTC

Pfhorrest wrote:Yeah the Guy Fawkes mask with the US flag printed on it is the weirdest thing about that to me.

The U.S. got independence by fighting the British government.
Guy Fawkes fought the British government.
V fought the British government.
So, the theme of the shirt appears to be, "Fuck the British government".
Alleged "poems"
that don't follow a rhyme scheme
are not poetry

suffer-cait

Postby suffer-cait » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:39 am UTC

the bleeding upside-down flag confuses that summat though.

Sableagle
Ormurinn's Alt

Postby Sableagle » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:26 am UTC

suffer-cait wrote:the bleeding upside-down flag confuses that summat though.

That's a sign of distress. Maybe it's meant to symbolise that us Brito-European liberal dimocrabs is oppressin' the native-born sons o' the US of A bah tearkin' aweh they gunz.
Oh, Willie McBride, it was all done in vain.

ucim

Postby ucim » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:36 am UTC

suffer-cait wrote:yes, apologies for not wordsing good enough for you. they try to sell, and then they succeed.

They try to sell (for 150K), and then they succeed (at 122K). Not the same.

If however they actually succeed at the asking price, then "they buy at 100K, put 7K into the house, and then sell at 150K" would make the point.

But... what it tells me is that somebody managed to create 50K of value with 7K of money and 43K of cleverness. What's wrong with that?

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

suffer-cait

Postby suffer-cait » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:06 am UTC

Oh me yarm, THE AREA IS IN HIGH DEMAND. THEY PROBABLY GET EVEN MORE. IT LOOKS SHITTY AND I CAN't IMAGINE PEOPLE FEELING THAT THAT"S OK, THAT THEY WANT TO PUT THEIR NAME ON THAT. THE FACT THAT PEOPLE PAY FOR IT IS PATHETIC, BUT THEY ALL STILL GO WITHIN A COUPLE WEEKS. WHY IS THAT SUCH A FUCKING PROBLEM FOR YOU?

you are purposely being dificult and nitpicky. for why? you clearly understand what i meant to say, so what is the point now? cause it gives you some small feeling of satisfaction? does it make you feel like maybe you are better than me? cause if that's really what you need out of this, if that's really all you have to your confidence's name, then take it. because that is a sad state, and i can see how if this is your normal behavior, you really do need all the victories you can get, huh?

Kewangji
Has Been Touched

Postby Kewangji » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:03 pm UTC

you won't actually be better than cait though.
If you like my words sign up for my newsletter, Airport Tattoo Parlour: https://tinyletter.com/distantstations

The Great Hippo wrote:Nuclear bombs are like potato chips, you can't stop after just *one*

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Postby Weeks » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:50 pm UTC

suffer-cait wrote:because that is a sad state, and i can see how if this is your normal behavior, you really do need all the victories you can get, huh?
Yeah ucim is a little twerp and needs to be a fucking nitpicky asshole all the time
TaintedDeity wrote:Tainted Deity
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.

Flumble
Yes Man

Postby Flumble » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:54 pm UTC

Aren't you supposed to scream at the world in this thread rather than scream at each other?

Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs

Postby Thesh » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:02 am UTC

There is already an entire board for screaming at the world.
Summum ius, summa iniuria.

Sableagle
Ormurinn's Alt

Postby Sableagle » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:12 am UTC

Thesh wrote:There is already an entire board for screaming at the world.

The Billboard Top 100?

suffer-cait

Postby suffer-cait » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:18 am UTC

Weeks wrote:
suffer-cait wrote:because that is a sad state, and i can see how if this is your normal behavior, you really do need all the victories you can get, huh?
Yeah ucim is a little twerp and needs to be a fucking nitpicky asshole all the time

I meant if they are always this terrible, then they probably doesn't have much else in their life, probably not very many people, either. In which case, they really do need this stupid victory, and as such, I gift it to them.

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:21 am UTC

how did my track pad palm check get turned back on. it's the malevolent ghost of sticky keys here to make it impossible to play any game.

I paid $22 for a $14 cellphone case just so UPS could knock on my door at 2 in the afternoon, to get a signature from Any Rando who happens to be in the house they bring it to. I missed 'em the first time because i, a skulking night person, was trying to sleep. 75 cubic inches of unnecessary packaging later, and I don't like it. it kind of gets in the way of doing anything i want to do with the phone.

ve_

Postby ve_ » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:27 am UTC

When I'm right in the middle of dealing with a poblem and needing all my focus, somehow everyone nearby suddenly wants all my attention and ignores my signing and asking them to wait for a tiny moment. Makes me mentally rip their bloody heads off.

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:07 pm UTC

Ok, whoever is trying to charge $22.32 for a pdf repair manual is out of their bloody mind. Not only did the actual cassette deck cost me less than 30 bucks, I can have a physical copy shipped to my doorstep for that sort of money. Not that I'd spend that sort of money on a deck I bought for less than $30, which is why I don't understand how these repair manuals are this expensive. It's not like the Fisher CR-125 is the holy grail of cassette decks trumping anything Nakamichi ever made...
—◯-◯

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:21 pm UTC

They'll catch an old fart who doesn't know any better, probably.
All empires fall.
Don't look back.
- The Secret Knots

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:54 am UTC

So they set up a trap for the single old fart in the world, who 1) doesn't know the price of repair manuals on ebay, but 2) wants to read it as a pdf file on his computer? Seems like "sell to everyone who owns this deck for $2" would yield more bucks, but maybe my math is off...
—◯-◯

Chen

Postby Chen » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:23 am UTC

Most people dont do their own repairs of anything so high price low volume may make sense. For something uncommon like a cassette deck its probably even more the case.

Kewangji
Has Been Touched

Postby Kewangji » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:26 am UTC

Ebooks tend to have a high VAT, could be something to do with that?
If you like my words sign up for my newsletter, Airport Tattoo Parlour: https://tinyletter.com/distantstations

The Great Hippo wrote:Nuclear bombs are like potato chips, you can't stop after just *one*

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:28 pm UTC

Chen wrote:Most people dont do their own repairs of anything so high price low volume may make sense. For something uncommon like a cassette deck its probably even more the case.

I think most people buying old cassette decks do their own repairs, either because it's part of the fun or out of necessity. Exactly because tape decks are uncommon, so there aren't that many places still repairing them.
Kewangji wrote:Ebooks tend to have a high VAT, could be something to do with that?

Maybe, I've never heard about that before. Why do ebooks have higher VAT than any other commodity?
—◯-◯

Kewangji
Has Been Touched

Postby Kewangji » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:36 pm UTC

Physical books tend to be a very low VAT, while ebooks are a standard service VAT, the way I understand it. I have no idea if this tends to extend to books in the form of instruction manuals tbh.

pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man

Postby pseudoidiot » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:19 pm UTC

somitomi wrote:Ok, whoever is trying to charge $22.32 for a pdf repair manual is out of their bloody mind. Not only did the actual cassette deck cost me less than 30 bucks, I can have a physical copy shipped to my doorstep for that sort of money. Not that I'd spend that sort of money on a deck I bought for less than $30, which is why I don't understand how these repair manuals are this expensive. It's not like the Fisher CR-125 is the holy grail of cassette decks trumping anything Nakamichi ever made...
I'll be honest it took me a couple readings to realize you were talking about a manual to repair a cassette deck in pdf form. Instead of a manual about repairing pdfs. I was very confused for a minute.
Derailed : Gaming Outside the Box.
SecondTalon wrote:*swoons* I love you, all powerful pseudoidiot!
ShootTheChicken wrote:I can't stop thinking about pseudoidiot's penis.

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:30 pm UTC

Yeah, I read it that way at first too.
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)
----

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:19 pm UTC

I just got a new car, and the total psychos are out on the roads. Coincidence? Probably.
But this week is the first time I've ever seen anyone driving the wrong way up the highway (I witnessed them make their 3 point turn in a 90 zone as I approached), or parking in a roundabout (had to honk to get them to move).
And the week isn't even half over.

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:56 pm UTC

pseudoidiot wrote:
somitomi wrote:Ok, whoever is trying to charge $22.32 for a pdf repair manual is out of their bloody mind. Not only did the actual cassette deck cost me less than 30 bucks, I can have a physical copy shipped to my doorstep for that sort of money. Not that I'd spend that sort of money on a deck I bought for less than $30, which is why I don't understand how these repair manuals are this expensive. It's not like the Fisher CR-125 is the holy grail of cassette decks trumping anything Nakamichi ever made...
I'll be honest it took me a couple readings to realize you were talking about a manual to repair a cassette deck in pdf form. Instead of a manual about repairing pdfs. I was very confused for a minute.

:lol:
Meanwhile my amp has issues again. I already had the damn thing repaired twice, it's just.... *unarticulated frustration*. Quite frankly, had I known about the impeding doom of the power supply before the first repair, I wouldn't have bothered.
—◯-◯

Sableagle
Ormurinn's Alt

Postby Sableagle » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:57 am UTC

HellSteedTrotsky Today at 12:22 AM
If black privilege keeps increasing I think more people will start investing in skin dyes.

"Black privilege"

The &&&&?

Sableagle
Ormurinn's Alt

Postby Sableagle » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:19 pm UTC

Wow. I've got to stop reading discord. It's got humans on it.
Spoiler:
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 7:52 PM
So what would people think of a government employment opportunity program called Fortress USA?
The idea is that those without employment could get work at reasonable government wages working in manual labor to build pillboxes, trenches, and anti-tank ditches in two major belts running North to South through the midwest
Mostly a purely economics program with the idea of keeping people busy and out of trouble, as well as physically fit
Money would be removed from current welfare plans and employment subsidies to help pay for the program
OflameoToday at 8:04 PM
That could be done as an Army core of engineers expansion at first and be split off to its own branch later.
Stelar SevenToday at 8:33 PM
@HellSteedTrotsky That would be a tremendous waste of materials and human capitol.
DogDogDogDogDogToday at 8:33 PM
To achieve what? Separate the slave-owning states from the democrat-leaning coasts?
If you want to spend a fortune on engineering work, build solar farms, desalination plants, pumping stations, water towers, on-demand UV sterilisation units and low-energy housing across the south edge of the Sahara.
Stelar SevenToday at 8:35 PM
Better would be to eploy those people to train for jobs that have a future and work for the situation the people are actually in.
DogDogDogDogDogToday at 8:35 PM
Pump safe drinking water into Chad, Darfur, South Sudan and the like and walk away with a smile and a wave.
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 8:36 PM
Well that was the problem, I didn't want to invest any materials
Stelar SevenToday at 8:36 PM
That would add lasting value to the nation and improve the conditions of their lives.
You build pillboxes with no materials?
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 8:36 PM
fallen trees, a tarp, and covered with dirt
DogDogDogDogDogToday at 8:36 PM
That's not a pillbox, and it wouldn't last.
You may as well pay them to dig up potatoes, peel them, glue the peels back on and rebury them.
Stelar SevenToday at 8:37 PM
Do the math on materials needed to move large numbers of people into a non urban place, feed and shelter them.
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 8:37 PM
that uses too much glue
Why would I give them trucks or food?
the whole issue is employment
Stelar SevenToday at 8:38 PM
So in addition to wasted time you want a humanitarian disaster?
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 8:39 PM
they can go to Mcdonald's with their $18 an hour
DogDogDogDogDogToday at 8:39 PM
That really is a humanitarian disaster. Your healthcare bills would skyrocket.
Stelar SevenToday at 8:39 PM
There are no McDonald's in the places where you want a wall
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 8:39 PM
The midwest?
Stelar SevenToday at 8:40 PM
Seriously do you think this shit through at all?
DogDogDogDogDogToday at 8:40 PM
So you want to build this wall and dig these trenches through towns in the Midwest?
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 8:40 PM
Also who said anything about a wall, I want something that looks like it came from World War I
DogDogDogDogDogToday at 8:40 PM
Why do you think towns in the Midwest would want or need this? Are you expecting Genghis Khan?
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 8:40 PM
Well in towns we will need concrete for real pillboxes
and more anti tank guns
so those would be more expensive, but we can siphon that off from DoD
DogDogDogDogDogToday at 8:41 PM
Why would you need any of this?
Why would towns need permanent anti-tank gun emplacements?
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 8:41 PM
To bring unemployment to zero
because war is best prepared for, before it happens, not after it happens
Envision the Chinese on your doorstep now, so that you will be ready for them when they come
DogDogDogDogDogToday at 8:43 PM
How do you expect the Chinese to get there? What are they going to do, conquer eastern Russia and wade across the Aleutians?
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 8:43 PM
Maybe it won't be the Chinese
maybe we can just be paranoid for paranoia's sake
that and it could help solve the obesity crisis
DogDogDogDogDogToday at 8:45 PM
You don't think the money, effort and raw materials could be better spent on healthcare services, schools, libraries, theatres, secure housing for the mentally ill, sheltered housing for victims of domestic violence, amateur movie-making facilities, sports halls, swimming pools, landscape gardening ... ?
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 8:46 PM
None of those things prevent conquest, they just benefit people's well being
That's like asking why spend money on tank upgrades and nukes when you could buy textbooks for every child in Africa

HellSteedTrotskyToday at 6:46 PM
If that were the case, why is the Rio Grande not proving the barrier to immigration?
The two play off each other
you need moats, walls, and towers
and then someone to defend it
Come on folks, we've been building border walls since China
We should know our shit by now
DogDogDogDogDogToday at 6:54 PM
Can't you just draw a line from Carlsbad through Agua Caliente, Sahuarita, Playas, Deming, White Sands, Marfa, Juno, Uvalde, Hebbronville, Delmita and Port Mansfield and fill everywhere south of that with Bounding Betty mines?
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 6:54 PM
expensive, and it's not exactly re-openable
If we wanted permanent hostility with Mexico we could do that
but personally, I'm just star struck that we actually have a president who reasonably filled a campaign promise
that's like, the first in a decade
I never thought the wall would actually happen, but it apparently has
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 7:26 PM
I still am wondering what the strategic plan is if the US army and the migrant caravan end up face to face
Will we actually slaughter 7000 unarmed civilians if they refuse to stop attempting to cross into our country?
are we ready to use lethal force to stop immigration?
OflameoToday at 7:32 PM
The Republicans are Cucks, they will probably let every last one of them in.
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 7:37 PM
I'm not sure if a volunteer militia would help anything, but I'm sure there are enough folks in Arizona who have had enough
OflameoToday at 7:39 PM
If they don't want an alien invasion from Mexico, they need to get ready to counter attack.
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 7:41 PM
this invasion is NOT from Mexico
They have stubbornly refused offers of Mexican asylum
OflameoToday at 7:41 PM
You are technically correct, the best kind of correct.
HellSteedTrotskyToday at 7:42 PM
They are literally turning down Mexican authorities offer of refugee status working towards citizenship
It's like the old saying, beggars shouldn't be choosers I think
They are illegal in Mexico, they literally stormed the Mexican border
They got offered a silver spoon and a banquet from Mexico after doing that
I think we should give no quarter to these people
At best they are super entitled pricks
Ohh mah gawd, some ceeveeleeans fromm thaat lahner wee torpeedoed dunn gonn 'n' survivored. Wee behter shooot themmm queek.

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:12 pm UTC

Sableagle wrote:Wow. I've got to stop reading discord. It's got humans on it.
Spoiler:
<lot's of talk>
Ohh mah gawd, some ceeveeleeans fromm thaat lahner wee torpeedoed dunn gonn 'n' survivored. Wee behter shooot themmm queek.
So I came here to complain about university and my lack of motivation, but reading all this somehow stopped me from doing that. I literally don't know how to feel about that...
—◯-◯

sardia

Postby sardia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:03 pm UTC

On one hand, it's some blow hard who's all talk, and no balls. On the other hand, we just had at least two incidents on the news when one of those blow hard actually does what Trump and Co keep talking about. If you know him for real, get him some help. If you don't know him, it's just an internet stranger.

Sableagle
Ormurinn's Alt

Postby Sableagle » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:30 pm UTC

I think of them as ripples. Alone, it's just some blowhard on the internet, but in an echoic environment with a lot more of the same ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WffR6HrEqTA

Sableagle
Ormurinn's Alt

Postby Sableagle » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:20 am UTC

HellSteedTrotskyYesterday at 5:59 PM
I am not sure why we are making efforts to prevent people from starving to death other than it tends to make them less dangerous

..... :shock: ..... :shock: ..... :shock: ..... :shock: ..... :shock: .....

First, a bit of terminological history to clear up any confusion about the meanings of “sociopath,” “psychopath,” and related terms. In the early 1800s, doctors who worked with mental patients began to notice that some of their patients who appeared outwardly normal had what they termed a “moral depravity” or “moral insanity,” in that they seemed to possess no sense of ethics or of the rights of other people. The term “psychopath” was first applied to these people around 1900. The term was changed to “sociopath” in the 1930s to emphasize the damage they do to society. Currently researchers have returned to using the term “psychopath.” Some of them use that term to refer to a more serious disorder, linked to genetic traits, which produces more dangerous individuals, while continuing to use “sociopath” to refer to less dangerous people who are seen more as products of their environment, including their upbringing. Other researchers make a distinction between “primary psychopaths,” who are thought to be genetically caused, and “secondary psychopaths,” seen more as a product of their environments.

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:52 pm UTC

PSA: Follow leash laws.

Im fucking sick of getting charged on public trails. And ill feel really bad if I have to pepper spray YOUR dog because YOU didnt follow the rules.

But this is the last time Im getting pinned down and terrified of being bitten on a busy public walking trail cause MrMcGrowlerson von PrettyTeeth is “really so friendly!”

Yes. Growling and not letting me move with barking and snapping and piloerection is sooooo friendly :roll:
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

New User

Postby New User » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:13 pm UTC

You shouldn't feel guilty for pepper spraying a dog under those circumstances.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:47 pm UTC

Hilarious horrible things I enjoy too much - so my wife's friend has a bunch of goats and has taken them to a new local beer fest thing - Bock Fest. The 4H kids who own some of the goats take them and race them down the street - no dragging or anything, just herd animals, if you start running, they start running. It's a fun thing but inevitably people bring their dogs by and some are well behaved and some... not. Those are the ones I enjoy fucking with their owners.

Me, motioning at dog right at fence barking like crazy, shoving it's head through it and the four or five full grown adults staring at it from three or four feet away - "Might want to watch your dog"

Dog owner who was half paying attention to their dog "Oh, it's fine, my dog's a sweetheart"

Me, smiling because I'm an asshole "Yeah, no, that's not what I'm saying. They hate strange dogs. With it sticking it's head through, those goats are about kill it to protect their kids. "

Dog owner, realizing the danger their dog has been in for however long they've been ignoring it and the half ton's worth of angry goats staring at it "Oh shit!"

And then the take their barking dogs elsewhere!

So.. there you go, just keep five full grown goats with you at all times. The problems will solve themselves! Also I'm not kidding about them trying to kill the dog. They'll fuck that dog up. I'm just an asshole for smiling about it.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

ObsessoMom
Nespresso Bomb

Postby ObsessoMom » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:39 pm UTC

My mom was a letter carrier before she retired. She always responded to the phrase "He doesn't bite" with "He doesn't bite you."

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Postby Angua » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:48 pm UTC

My dad used to tell a story of how he used to own a Chow (the full size version ). He was walking it one day (on a lead) when a woman let her pit bull off the lead and it attacked the chow. She seemed to be encouraging it right up until the point when the pit bull realised it had a mouthful of fur and the chow chomped down on it. The chow let go immediately, the other dog ran back to the owner and she had the nerve to yell at him for his dog hurting hers.

He said chows were bred as bear hunters or something so their fur is designed to not need much force to come out. Not sure how true that is but makes an interesting story.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:12 pm UTC

My SO wants goats, maybe I will have to try that!
Spoiler:
I've told him *he* has to care for them, because growing up in 4H myself I know what little bastards they can be. And also total sweethearts, tbf. But I'm not dealing with escape artists or getting them and their horns de-stuck in the fence for the thousandth time because they get the pool noodles off somehow and still insist on headbutting it or the fact that they seem to die suddenly for no good reason. I'll clicker train them tricks but that is it.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:34 am UTC

Okay, I do have to ask: what the devil is "4H"?
—◯-◯

Return to “General”