Secret Santa 2018: A Christmas Knight (N5)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Re: Secret Santa 2018: A Christmas Knight (D2)

Postby plytho » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:11 pm UTC

moody7277 wrote: (that's right, I'm bringing back the shameful lemma 0).
I do not understand this.
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:30 pm UTC

Mark_Cangila wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:However, content wise I really find Wam as the scummiest. His supposed scum slip which doesn't make sense, and his weird early MoA vote.
Vote: Wam

@Mark: Why do you think wam thinking something in your content was a scumslip would make him scummy? You said that you liked wam's early content. Why is his MoA vote suddenly scummy?

As I said, the list you are refering to was done at night, and is not indicative of my reads at any point.

The first question is not related to that list and you should answer it. Regardless, I feel that gut reads and impressions are actually still very useful information. wam voted MoA in his first post so I feel like that post probably would have kind of been a significant basis for this impression.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:31 pm UTC

Testing Bessie's hypothesis about Sabrar.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:31 pm UTC

By making some useless posts.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:35 pm UTC

plytho wrote:
moody7277 wrote: (that's right, I'm bringing back the shameful lemma 0).
I do not understand this.

Secret Santa 2017, Sabrar was trying to logic puzzle out the game, and his chosen format in that one included using lemmas. I decided to codify his unspoken assumption of being town as lemma 0. That game ... was not my finest hour, ergo shameful.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

plytho

Postby plytho » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:36 pm UTC

How is that testing the hypothesis?

Not posting would test it (but impede Sabrar if the hypothesis is true). Posting doesn't really help to prove anything.

plytho

Postby plytho » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:38 pm UTC

That was a response to laser, not moody.
Thanks for the context, moody.

bessie

Postby bessie » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:46 pm UTC

plytho wrote:You can do it with one if that's all you care about.
Well yeah, if people weren’t predisposed to ignore other suspicious content and treat claimed cops as non-votables.

plytho wrote:Here's what I think you think:
#1, 2, 4. Why #3?

So plytho, let’s say my stubborn little puppy brain is completely off (wouldn't be the first time), Sabrar does not have a mod-imposed post restriction, and Sabrar’s unusually light content is just an evolution of his style (like how moody now doesn’t mind vote shenanigans :P ). Why does it bother you that I am stubbornly trying to test this anyway, that I am prodding people to post and analyzing their reactions, and that I am running a post count in addition to and not instead of providing other content?

plytho wrote:Not posting would test it (but impede Sabrar if the hypothesis is true).
Awww... :shock: :lol:

D2 post count:
Spoiler:
bessie: 6
BoomFrog: 6
LaserGuy: 4
Mark_Cangila: 4
MasterOfAll: 3
moody7277: 5
mpolo: 4
plytho: 13
Sabrar: 1
SuicideJunkie: 6
wam: 7

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:11 am UTC

So, moody has yet another alignment cop-type power. I'm giving him townie points for sharing his role and results.

Just that role by itself seems a bit OP to me. Combined with the other claimed cop powers, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the mods tried to balance things a bit with a godfather or other cop-obfuscating trait or ability.

Sabrar wrote:Suppose moody is Town (which I believe he is) and that nobody messed with his results (which is very likely).
Given how math works 3 mistakes means it can't be 8-3 due to parity. 2 scum is way too few so we're looking at 7-4 or 7-3-1 with an Indie (or traitor I suppose).
This means (again due to math) that his not-town list has 2 correct players in it with 1 mistake and there are 2 non-towns in his town list.
MoA is basically confirmed Town (unless mpolo is his buddy (not likely)), so now we lynch wam and tomorrow Mark. Or vice versa, I don't really care. D4 we go probably after BoomFrog, D5 we can re-analyse the voting depending on who was indie.
Other than the 'very likely' that his results were not messed with, I agree. I feel that there is a decent chance that those results were somehow messed with. Still, I am willing to go along with Sabrar's plan for now.

Speaking of Sabrar, I have no idea why my message to him didn't go through when all the others did. Maybe because his was the 1st of 5 messages, it counted as a separate action (that got blocked or redirected or whatever)?

I expect you would have spoken up already, but did anyone else receive a message from me?

Between Mark and wam, I am honestly not sure yet which I'd rather lynch today. Both have powers that it would be nice to get (into / back into) in the hands of a townie using that ability-swapping role.

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:25 am UTC

@bessie: Regarding your theory about Sabrar having a post restriction to have the minimum postcount . . . it's certainly a theory.

For the record, I am pretty solidly in the anti-post restriction camp, excepting the ones that are pure silliness and do not inhibit playing the game. For instance, the following quotes came from a game where these players were forced to pay me compliments:
Kipper wrote:SERIOUSLY. Listen to MoA, he knows his stuff. . . High five MoA!
ameretrifle wrote:MoA is an astute logician and is, in fact, directly related to Sherlock Holmes on his mother's side.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:59 am UTC

mpolo wrote:I somehow missed that Mark had his power switched as well. I think I know who is target was, and suspect that he was trying to do something townie in that targeting (that is, he used the "townier" half of the two option power). I suppose that targeting would work theoretically work for scum as well, though, due to additional information that scum has. However, the townie interpretation seems likelier. That at least pushes Mark_Cangila over the midpoint to "neutral leaning town" for me.

Going to confirm this is true. Just if anyone wanted to know.
plytho wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:Also, I didn't realize Mpolo had claimed. I'm really stupid. I'm probably getting NKed tonight

You said you also had your power switched, so you did see mpolo's post. You're probably not getting NK'd tonight.

Different claim. The post you quoted was talking about claim as in Mpolo's role claim.
LaserGuy wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:However, content wise I really find Wam as the scummiest. His supposed scum slip which doesn't make sense, and his weird early MoA vote.

@Mark: Why do you think wam thinking something in your content was a scumslip would make him scummy? You said that you liked wam's early content. Why is his MoA vote suddenly scummy?

As I said, the list you are refering to was done at night, and is not indicative of my reads at any point.

The first question is not related to that list and you should answer it. Regardless, I feel that gut reads and impressions are actually still very useful information. wam voted MoA in his first post so I feel like that post probably would have kind of been a significant basis for this impression.

For the first question, he pointed out a scumslip which doesn't make sense, which I view as scummy. Also, in that list, I didn't actually pay attention to post content. As I have said, I did some sort of weird skimming, so my reads weren't based on that many things. The vote thing took effort to notice, effort I didn't put in at the time.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:17 am UTC

wam wrote:Which means from my perspective Mark and MOA must be scum.
No consideration is given here for mpolo's result on MOA and myself. Not mentioning it later either. Clear indication of scum.

plytho wrote:The one gap in Sabrar's logic is the possibility of a godfather (which would register as 9-2 while being 8-3) other than that it checks out.
GF is possible. It still means at least 1 scum in {Mark_Cangila; wam}, unless mpolo is MasterOfAll's scum-buddy.

Lacking any other night-results I see no reason not to continue on the discussed path, lack of any NK makes it workable in both GF and non-GF scenarios.

Vote: wam

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:46 am UTC

bessie wrote:
plytho wrote:Here's what I think you think:
#1, 2, 4. Why #3?

So plytho, let’s say my stubborn little puppy brain is completely off (wouldn't be the first time), Sabrar does not have a mod-imposed post restriction, and Sabrar’s unusually light content is just an evolution of his style (like how moody now doesn’t mind vote shenanigans :P ). Why does it bother you that I am stubbornly trying to test this anyway, that I am prodding people to post and analyzing their reactions, and that I am running a post count in addition to and not instead of providing other content?

I don't think you're completely off. I think your assumptions are too narrow, though. That's what #3 is about. I think there are more possibilities regarding Sabrar's limited posting. You seem to limit it to a post restriction that is unrelated to the rest of his power (that's why you keep saying you're not rolefishing, you're just restriction fishing) I think it might be related to his role which makes what you're doing rolefishing. What's bothering me is that you're putting that much focus on this one theory and I do feel it's limiting your other content.

Sabrar wrote:Lacking any other night-results I see no reason not to continue on the discussed path, lack of any NK makes it workable in both GF and non-GF scenarios.
I agree. I also think it makes sense for the mods to add a GF to scum's powers to balance for all the cops if a GF wasn't submitted. But this is pure speculation.

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:50 am UTC

Mark_Cangila wrote:
plytho wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:Also, I didn't realize Mpolo had claimed. I'm really stupid. I'm probably getting NKed tonight

You said you also had your power switched, so you did see mpolo's post. You're probably not getting NK'd tonight.

Different claim. The post you quoted was talking about claim as in Mpolo's role claim.

I don't understand this. What do you mean by "different claim"?

Mark_Cangila wrote:For the first question, he pointed out a scumslip which doesn't make sense, which I view as scummy.
It did make sense.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:31 am UTC

Agree that a godfather is fairly likely with the number of investigators we have, even if some of them are batch-investigators. Christmas Eve Day is not very conducive to participation — a million things to get done today.
Image <-- Evil experiment

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:43 pm UTC

reconstructing the edited post from memory at mods request:

Boomfrog wrote: Madge would likely feel guilty about letting her teammates down if she were scum and would have voted by now. Plytho please move your vote.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:16 pm UTC

I'm not expecting any of us to be very active today and tomorrow. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it.

I've decided that a wam lynch makes more sense than a Mark one today, as it is possible that his claimed ability is fabricated, so I will . . .

Vote: wam

bessie

Postby bessie » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:35 pm UTC

MasterOfAll wrote:For the record, I am pretty solidly in the anti-post restriction camp, excepting the ones that are pure silliness and do not inhibit playing the game. For instance, the following quotes came from a game where these players were forced to pay me compliments:
This is so awesome why didn’t I think of it when we had to submit posting restrictions for WoT3. . .

plytho wrote:I don't think you're completely off. I think your assumptions are too narrow, though. That's what #3 is about. I think there are more possibilities regarding Sabrar's limited posting. You seem to limit it to a post restriction that is unrelated to the rest of his power (that's why you keep saying you're not rolefishing, you're just restriction fishing) I think it might be related to his role which makes what you're doing rolefishing. What's bothering me is that you're putting that much focus on this one theory and I do feel it's limiting your other content.
I think that if Sabrar has a post restriction, it was submitted with the role, so the submitter already knows Sabrar has it, therefore any “rolefishing” I may be doing is irrelevant. If the theoretical submitter is mafia, the mafia may be carefully conspiring to keep their post count low and keep Sabrar quiet, with the added bonus of throttling the overall game content. Even if the submitter isn’t mafia, they might be doing this to test the theory, similar to how I am doing the opposite to test the theory.

Total complete fabrication based on the sample town role in the opening post, presented for illustrative purposes only:
Spoiler:
Character Name: Sir dimochka the Inarticulate

Flavour

You are well known for your lurking, often requiring several mod prods throughout the course of the quest. When you do post, your insightful letters explaining your thoughts and guesses about whose skills mean what are always handy in the inevitable debates you encounter when on quests.

Role: Lurky McLurkFace

Mechanics: You must end each game day with the lowest post count. If you do, you will be informed of lots of information about the setup that really nobody should know.

And I really don’t agree this is limiting my other content. If anything, the overall low posting due to Christmas is limiting my content. You know my style well enough to know that replying to posted content is what works best for me, and I have trouble with meta-type reads.

plytho wrote:I also think it makes sense for the mods to add a GF to scum's powers to balance for all the cops if a GF wasn't submitted
I am of two minds of this, but it relies on metagaming the mods and the setup. I think GF is more likely with a two member mafia team, and less likely with a three member mafia team, and wasn’t determined by the random role distribution. On the other hand, could the mods have added it after the role distribution because as many have pointed out, three cop powers in the hands of town could be game-breaking? So, keep the integrity of the Secret Santa design, or overrule it for gameplay reasons?

Unofficial votals:

wam (3) : The Almighty Mod, Sabrar, MasterOfAll
Mark_Cangila (3) : plytho, moody7277, wam

Not voting : bessie, BoomFrog, LaserGuy, Mark_Cangila, mpolo, SuicideJunkie

D2 post count:
Spoiler:
bessie: 7
BoomFrog: 7
LaserGuy: 4
Mark_Cangila: 5
MasterOfAll: 6
mpolo: 5
plytho: 15
Sabrar: 2

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:57 pm UTC

I haven't caught up yet, so I won't repeat the analysis that I'm sure has already been done, but I'm inclined to believe mpolo and moody based on tone. I think a godfather to balance all the cops makes sense. I was ready to unvote wam before he claimed and I think he is probably also town.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:04 pm UTC

I think Sabrar's analysis of Moody's result checks out and even with a possible GF in play it doesn't really change the substance of the argument. Then again, I'm happy to lynch either Mark or wam based on content anyway.

I probably won't be around until sometime on the 26th.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:17 pm UTC

The knights were all arguing about which of them should be sent to defeat the Mouse. It seemed like two of the knights were being put forward for the honour of doing so.

Votals:

Mark_Cangila(3): plytho, moody7277, wam
wam(3): Sabrar, MasterOfAll

Not voting: LaserGuy, BoomFrog, bessie, Mark_Cangila, mpolo, SuicideJunkie

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Provisional deadline is 9pm UTC, Friday, 28th December 2018. Deadline timer: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/c ... nt=cursive

If people would prefer a 24 hour extension, please let me know at least 48 hours before the deadline, in thread or by PM.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:51 am UTC

Alright, all caught up now.

Sabrar wrote:
plytho wrote:Ugh, I have this nagging feeling that there's at most 1 scum in this group of usual suspects and I can't figure out who.
This pings me as having too much info.
Actually this pings me as very townie, since I had the exact same thought at the exact same time and I think that's a hard thought to construct artificially.

@BoomFrog: why have you not reacted at all to my points about the 'easy' wagon? Or about the voting block? Or about whose lynch would give us info? In fact you totally ignored me...
I disagreed and responding D1 would have only weakened the value of my efforts. I'll respond now. It is my favorite thing to do, and the reason is that it works. (As long as scum don't correctly plan on me doing it and use it against me)

Sabrar wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:I'm not particularly happy with this wagon, it's too easy, and I don't like the assumption that we caught scum so easily and all their buddies are just sitting back and giving up. At minimum someone would have proposed a serious second candidate.
I know this is your favorite thing to do but you simply have to look beyond applying the same thing over and over again without considering the individualities of the situation.
1. In a 12-player game someone having 4 votes is not an 'easy' wagon, especially if those 4 are asked to vote together in a block.
2. There is a clear consensus about the most scummy players, you won't see a new name pop up out of the blue, not even by a scum-mate.
3. There is push-back even on MasterOfAll (e.g. moody here, or wam not switching back (and possibly pushing for a moody-mislynch after his buddy is voted off (I mean this just looks to be a repeat of this))).

1) The mood of the group was that MoA's vote-off was a forgone conclusion. It's not about the 4 votes. Maybe LaserGuy would have shaken things up on hie own, but most likely we would have drifted into a uncontroversial vote-off with little to be gleaned from people's actions.
2) Of course, but there were four candidates in the vote pool and certainly some of them are town.
3) Yes, but those were weak, and I expect a 3 man scum team, so I'd expect something a bit stronger then that.
4) It turned out I was right wasn't I? Why do you find my behavior suspicious in retrospect?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:54 am UTC

LaserGuy wrote:I think Sabrar's analysis of Moody's result checks out and even with a possible GF in play it doesn't really change the substance of the argument. Then again, I'm happy to lynch either Mark or wam based on content anyway.

If there is a GF then only one of wam and Mark are scum. Doesn't that change things and we should try a little harder to figure out which is which? And the town one has a valuable cop power which we would like to preserve wouldn't we? Why aren't you concerned?

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:57 am UTC

The most accurate way to determine if there is a GF is to lynch both. Losing of those powers with a GF in the game is not such a tragedy anyway... If wam is Town and here is a GF, we know the only resolvable scum is in you/me/bessie anyway.

Given the choice, I would lynch Mark first though.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:22 am UTC

Also, you didn't answer my question to you from my first post of this day phase.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:42 am UTC

plytho wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:
plytho wrote:

I don't understand this. What do you mean by "different claim"?

I saw Mpolo's claim that their role was switched. I did not see their claim of what their PR is.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:43 am UTC

I personally support a Wam lynch. His role seems really odd to be in the same game as my new role.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:40 am UTC

Boomfrog wrote:Madge would likely feel guilty about letting her teammates down if she were scum and would have voted by now. Plytho please move your vote.
This seems false. Madge likely went to bed around here where she wasn't yet in too much danger and we don't even know she was online. We also don't know whether she would check the thread immediately after waking up (deadline was theoretically passed so there wasn't too much urgency).

Boomfrog wrote:Actually this pings me as very townie, since I had the exact same thought at the exact same time and I think that's a hard thought to construct artificially.
Disagree, it's easy to pretend because you're not actually 'constructing' that thought.

Boomfrog wrote:1) The mood of the group was that MoA's vote-off was a forgone conclusion.
You can't state this for certain. SuicideJunkie's vote on Madge would have happened regardless which in turn contributed to LaserGuy's switch. bessie's vote was not influenced by group-think. By that time possibilities were quite open.
Boomfrog wrote:2) Of course, but there were four candidates in the vote pool and certainly some of them are town.
It would require a concentrated push by scum which can be quite noticeable (and possibly difficult if no day-chat). Also you moved too early, it might have been that not all scum were online/ready to push. You know that on this forum activity picks up in the last few hours if deadline is convenient.
Boomfrog wrote:3) Yes, but those were weak, and I expect a 3 man scum team, so I'd expect something a bit stronger then that.
You can't expect every player to push as hard as you do. They could be bussing or just simply not known for the style. Suppose e.g. mpolo is MOA's buddy, did you really expect him to come out with a strong case against someone else and try to direct the lynch? Or did you expect a strong push from potential scum!Madge?
Boomfrog wrote:4) It turned out I was right wasn't I? Why do you find my behavior suspicious in retrospect?
You're only right if MOA is not GodFather or mpolo's scum-buddy. Who is your scum-team right now? D2 you found plytho very townie, you believe moody and mpolo, you think wam is Town, you believe MOA is town and by extension me as well (because you believe mpolo). So now we have moody's result to resolve which must mean that Mark is scum and there is GF plus another scum in {bessie, LaserGuy, SuicideJunkie} and those 3 are in your top town group here. Tell me who is scum.

Mark_Cangila wrote:I saw Mpolo's claim that their role was switched. I did not see their claim of what their PR is.
Those were in the same post.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:37 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:I saw Mpolo's claim that their role was switched. I did not see their claim of what their PR is.
Those were in the same post.

No, not really. Result claim is different from power claim.

plytho

Postby plytho » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:40 pm UTC

Mark_Cangila wrote:No, not really. Result claim is different from power claim.
So you missed the post with the power claim, but not the one, with the result claim?

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:26 pm UTC

Yes

plytho

Postby plytho » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:54 pm UTC

Mark_Cangila wrote:Yes

Please link those two posts.

plytho

Postby plytho » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:04 pm UTC

(you can't, because they're the same post. So you saying that you you missed that mpolo claimed is a scummy lie)

bessie

Postby bessie » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:22 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote:Given the choice, I would lynch Mark first though.
Unless mpolo is scum, we know Mark actually has a cop power. We don’t know if wam is lying or not. I guess it doesn’t matter, scum will lie about their result anyway.

Mark_Cangila wrote:I personally support a Wam lynch. His role seems really odd to be in the same game as my new role.
Irrelevant, the roles were written independently by players. Duplicate powers happen often, especially because we’re a forum full of creative people and there are usually several JoAT- or inventor-type submissions. We had a game with multiple redirectors a few years ago.

@moody, do you remember which game that was? Do you have an updated reads list? Please make a post, I've seen you lurking.

D2 post count:
Spoiler:
bessie: 8
BoomFrog: 10
LaserGuy: 7
Mark_Cangila: 9
MasterOfAll: 6
mpolo: 5
plytho: 18
Sabrar: 3

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:19 pm UTC

Might have been the Christmas game Madge ran in 2016. Sabrar made a comment on that start of D2 about how convoluted interactions might have gotten.

reads: based more off the three investigation claims that independent content. I'm using broad categories right now. More usual list from player summaries might be a goal for end D2 or early D3.

trusted: plytho, Sabrar, SJ. people I already had as townie and mostly not implicated in the three investigations (in Sabrar's case, he's in the more trustworthy of the other two)

town
LG. inertia from D1 read
bessie.
mpolo.
MoA. mpolo being town plus his statement about MoA and Sabrar leads to this read

BF. if I believed wam's result, he's the most likely of the three named to be odd person out re alignment
wam. previously had him at neutral. claim is less helpful since it is more ambiguous.

Mark. In most of the scenarios I deduced from the three investigations, he's scum. His being obtuse on mpolo is also not helping
scum

Thursday will be crazy busy for me.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:41 am UTC

I'm considering whether it would be useful to reveal the power that I have now, as it adds some clarity to the night before… After all, at least 3 people know what it is (Mark_Cangila, myself, the submitter). If Mark or the submitter is scum, then the whole scumteam knows as well. What do you think?
Image <-- Evil experiment

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:25 am UTC

Please remember that it is against the rules to state anything about your submission in thread, including anything that says that you did not submit a specific role, or strongly implies that to be the case.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:17 pm UTC

mpolo wrote:I'm considering whether it would be useful to reveal the power that I have now, as it adds some clarity to the night before… After all, at least 3 people know what it is (Mark_Cangila, myself, the submitter). If Mark or the submitter is scum, then the whole scumteam knows as well. What do you think?

I think Mark is the most likely vote-off and you seem to think the power is evidence that he is town. So yeah, I'd reveal probably.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:25 pm UTC

moody7277 wrote:Thursday will be crazy busy for me.

To add some clarity, I just want to confirm. Your power does not target anyone ever right?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:33 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote: -BoomFrog's voting seems consistent with being a buddy of Mark. BoomFrog and Mark both push up wam after Mark is threatened, and BoomFrog unvoting Mark to a neutral mpolo vote removes a lot of pressure there. BoomFrog jumping back to MoA here is a bit strange.
BoomFrog wrote:That's a good sign. For the record I think that MoA or Madge are most likely at this point, but I'm not feeling confident about any of our choices.

Unvote wam
vote Master of All

@Boom: Why did you move to MoA here after feeling that his wagon was bad here?

1) I originally overstated how bad I thought MoA's wagon was as an excuse to vote elsewhere. What I really wanted was for people to consider other wagons.
2) Without the plytho-Mark connection wam and Mark were both just regular scummy feeling, but they both feel like that anyway, so they had neutral chances of being scum.
3) I knew when I made the vote for MoA that I was most likely condemning Madge. But I wanted to keep an alternative choice viable.

Return to “Mafia”