1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

moody7277

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby moody7277 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:24 pm UTC

UNGward from the pseudo-loop.

Seriously, people were losing their sh*t six yips ago about the apparent support for Loopism, the snapback from which seems to be what started the whole bag pun outbreak.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:57 pm UTC

Gingercat wrote:FFS m*stard seems to be a common theme at present...

Personally, I'd like a little more WFFS m*stard, and less no-WFFS m*stard. I did apparently just avoid some serious life-m*stard though... Needed a part removed, but the m*stard that required that wasn't the completely horrible kind, just the pardon us while we cut your neck open kind.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

ucim

Postby ucim » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:55 pm UTC

SBN wrote:Needed a part removed, but the m*stard that required that wasn't the completely horrible kind, just the pardon us while we cut your neck open kind.
As you were going under, did you overhear the surgeon saying "Pardon me, but do you have any grey poupon"? After all, if xe's taking something out, xe'll need something to fill the void, right?

Glad it all went well.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed May 01, 2019 1:57 am UTC

I'm so glad your lifemustard wasn't as serious as it could have been, SBN!

moody7277 wrote:Seriously, people were losing their sh*t six yips ago about the apparent support for Loopism, the snapback from which seems to be what started the whole bag pun outbreak.

*shudder*

And then this frame followed shortly after, quite possibly in response to the loopish UNGst:

Explicitly calling out the non-**d like that has to have been a remark to the audience. Even if newpix 1004 to 1006 had been drawn wips before, it wouldn't be very difficult to add the Cuegan dialogue to those frames. And these frames are literally the first opportunity after the Fakeloop to insert a dialogue exchange. (I don't count np1002 and 1003 because they're still transitioning from the **d of the loop.)
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Wed May 01, 2019 2:09 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
moody7277 wrote:Seriously, people were losing their sh*t six yips ago about the apparent support for Loopism, the snapback from which seems to be what started the whole bag pun outbreak.

*shudder*

Ah, that brings bag memories. *web-footed raptors and covers*
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed May 01, 2019 4:16 am UTC

I've finally run out of ketchup! Hi everyone!

My FFS is finally demustarded, so cross one off the list.

BlitzGirl wrote:If you can see this from the pastfewpages, you should talk to balthascript — he mentioned having an idea for the molpydome.

Excellent! I suppose the first thing we need is a way to make a list of emolpis for the dome - or will the NP1300 / NP2300 smiley repositories suffice?

ZoomanSP wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:

*shudder*

Are bag puns making a comebag? Sounds like a bag day for anyone in range of a punsaw.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed May 01, 2019 6:00 am UTC

SBN wrote:

Personally, I'd like a little more WFFS m*stard, and less no-WFFS m*stard. I did apparently just avoid some serious life-m*stard though... Needed a part removed, but the m*stard that required that wasn't the completely horrible kind, just the pardon us while we cut your neck open kind.

:( I'm glad it wasn't a more serious m*stard, SBN. Sending hugs and healing thoughts, as well as happy WFFS thoughts.

Hoping for a break in the zombies and raptors soon. RAZOR has cleared out some of the nest, so here's hoping for a little downTime soon.

SBN wrote:

:( I'm glad it wasn't a more serious m*stard, SBN. Sending hugs and healing thoughts, as well as happy WFFS thoughts. (That all bears repeating anyway. )

Hoping for a break in the zombies and raptors soon. RAZOR has cleared out some of the nest, so here's hoping for a little downTime soon.

Hi, everyone!'

Hello, everybody!

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed May 01, 2019 6:16 am UTC

Hi hi hi, lmjb!

taixzo wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:If you can see this from the pastfewpages, you should talk to balthascript — he mentioned having an idea for the molpydome.

Excellent! I suppose the first thing we need is a way to make a list of emolpis for the dome - or will the NP1300 / NP2300 smiley repositories suffice?

Welcome forward, taixzo! I've been waiting for it to see what the emolpi voting system might look like before locking in a set for sure, but the repositories in general are the pool I'm thinking of pulling from. The length of the voting rounds for a Molpydome would probably be longer, so it might not be realistic to start with quite the same seaful that GLR did for Emojidome (in which case there might need to be some preDome winnowing of the set). Suggestions are welcome, particularly because I've probably missed new creations during my basement stays. Image

taixzo wrote:
ZoomanSP wrote:
Spoiler:
BlitzGirl wrote:

*shudder*

Are bag puns making a comebag? Sounds like a bag day for anyone in range of a punsaw.

VITSSÅGEN, JA!

Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Wed May 01, 2019 7:30 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
taixzo wrote:
ZoomanSP wrote:
Spoiler:
BlitzGirl wrote:

*shudder*

VITSSÅGEN, JA!

Looks like whenever you punsaw one, another one pops up in your bag.
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?

svenman

Postby svenman » Wed May 01, 2019 10:25 am UTC

Keep walkUNG:
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

I checked the phys ONGs again for any new "meteor frames" out of the normal numbering sequence, but there still are only the two that we know so far. However...
balthasar_s wrote:ETAA: And I added the possibility to upload additional informations to meteor frames.

...this new possibility has in the meanwhile been utilized by the S&S team. Actually, I remember it had already happened when I'd previously checked the phys frames sometime soon after Balthasar's announcement.

ZoomanSP wrote:Looks like whenever you punsaw one, another one pops up in your b*g.

Which seems to indicate an awesomeful level of redundancy.

Come to think of it, for decree a redundant
Spoiler:
with a redundant redundacomic.
Apart from Forum Games, mostly active on the One True Thread.
If you need help understanding what's going on there, the xkcd Time Wiki may be useful.

Addams thanks all of us who helped. Her life is much better now.

Randallspeed to all blitzers on the One True Thread!

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Wed May 01, 2019 4:14 pm UTC

Bag to your regular OtherComic update:
New OtherComic.
Wait on.

Spoiler:

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed May 01, 2019 6:01 pm UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:Bag to your regular OtherComic update:
New OtherComic.

That made me curious about real-world machines that had more than a dozen degrees of freedom. After a bit of thinking, the simplest one I can come up with is a bicycle. (Most of them are in the chain.)
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

svenman

Postby svenman » Wed May 01, 2019 9:25 pm UTC

You know what also has a chain? A punsaw...
Apart from Forum Games, mostly active on the One True Thread.
If you need help understanding what's going on there, the xkcd Time Wiki may be useful.

Addams thanks all of us who helped. Her life is much better now.

Randallspeed to all blitzers on the One True Thread!

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Wed May 01, 2019 10:24 pm UTC

Why not both?
Spoiler:
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

Gingercat

Postby Gingercat » Wed May 01, 2019 11:51 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:Why not both?
Spoiler:

Oh my, this is quite undebikeful!
I am Schrödinger's Gingercat.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu May 02, 2019 7:01 am UTC

Baobabs, a bikesaw! Image
(How fast do I need to be going to run that saw at the speed of a nonbike punsaw?)

ZoomanSP wrote:Looks like whenever you punsaw one, another one pops up in your bag pants.

FTFY.

Rescue missiUNG for the dilgunnerang:

In which Cue practices lassoing floating things in preparation for the np3060 sequence.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Thu May 02, 2019 7:30 am UTC

NoMouse wrote:IncompletONG
Spoiler:

I have a question: What is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything?
and now (phys 90):
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

HOW EVERYTHING WORKS!

BlitzGirl wrote:(How fast do I need to be going to run that saw at the speed of a nonbike punsaw?)
I think the saw is making the bike run. And not thg bike the saw.
BSTA
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Thu May 02, 2019 7:56 am UTC

turns out the answer is "42", but in binary, and repeated, and with commas between the digits, to form octonions with the structure (1,0,1,0,1,0,1,0). Which then somehow make up life, and the universe, and everything.
Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
The Codex Quaerendae (my philosophy) - The Chronicles of Quelouva (my fiction)

ucim

Postby ucim » Thu May 02, 2019 2:46 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote: I think the saw is making the bike run. And not thg bike the saw.
The question is though - is the bikesaw making the punster run? (Making xim a runster?)

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Thu May 02, 2019 5:57 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Baobabs, a bikesaw! Image
(How fast do I need to be going to run that saw at the speed of a nonbike punsaw?)
Spoiler:
ZoomanSP wrote:Looks like whenever you punsaw one, another one pops up in your bag pants.

FTFY.

Rescue missiUNG for the dilgunnerang:

In which Cue practices lassoing floating things in preparation for the np3060 sequence.

Regardless of whether the bike is running the saw or the saw is running the bike, the answer would be the same as they're directly connected. Chainsaws seem to run pretty fast - about 12,000 RPM. It's hard to tell, exactly, but it looks like the chain has about a 3:1 reduction between the saw and the wheel. That means the wheel needs to be turning about 4,000 RPM. Assuming it's a 26-inch wheel, that works out to about 310 mph (500 km/h), which is far faster than the fastest production motorcycles and in the range of the fastest two-wheeled vehicles ever (current record is 376 mph).
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Thu May 02, 2019 6:41 pm UTC

but 12000rpm that's the speed of free rotation with no load, right?
It will not be able to keep this speed when it has to pull the bike, right?

Or it will end up with the wheel rotating in place, much faster than the bike's actual forward speed, quickly destroying the tire.

Also the wheels look smaller than 26.
I'd say something between 20 and 24.

Actual, true story:
Today I heard my doorbell.
I opened the door.
There was a woman with a chainsaw (and a bedsheet)
She asked me if I would like to buy it.

Also true:
these days I'm working at restoring a bike for my youngest sister.
It has a very similar shape and size to the sawbike.
It even folds in two like this one.
BSTA

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Thu May 02, 2019 9:03 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:
Spoiler:

I have a question: What is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything?
and now (phys 90):

What the ch*rp? :shock:

Ok, so is this the final confirmation that phys is interactive?
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Thu May 02, 2019 9:52 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote:Ok, so is this the final confirmation that phys is interactive?
I hope that this confirmation is not the final one and that there will be more.
BSTA

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu May 02, 2019 11:57 pm UTC

Ooh, I didn't know that this physics ONGstory took questions from the audience. That's molpish!

ucim wrote:
balthasar_s wrote: I think the saw is making the bike run. And not thg bike the saw.

The question is though - is the bikesaw making the punster run? (Making xim a runster?)

As a professional punster yourself, would the sawbike/bikesaw that approaches at a speed of somewhere between 310 mpnp and KABLOW make you run?

It's not the river that's brokUNG:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Fri May 03, 2019 12:31 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:As a professional punster yourself, would the sawbike/bikesaw that approaches at a speed of somewhere between 310 mpnp and KABLOW make you run?
He who puns and runs away
lives to pun another day. :)

Jose

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Fri May 03, 2019 2:51 am UTC

Spoiler:
He who puns
Spoiler:
and runs away
Spoiler:
lives to pun
Spoiler:
another day
Spoiler:
Punther Salve
Wait on.

Spoiler:

addams

Postby addams » Fri May 03, 2019 3:53 am UTC

Oh, Zooman;
That was Good!
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Fri May 03, 2019 12:23 pm UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:What I am trying to create is a PDF for each story. One image per page, rotated 90° because that fits better, if possible chaptered in such a way that the e-reader can recognize them. For example Time would have the Eons as chapters.

Current status:
BFTF: 90° rotated(better on hand held devices, such as e-readers) and normal
Bean 2: 90° rotated (normal upon request)
T1i: 90° rotated (normal upon request)
Beany: 90° rotated (normal upon request)
Lucky: 90° rotated (normal upon request)
Prickly: 90° rotated (normal upon request)
OTC: 90° rotated normal (Thanks Balthasar!)

The way I am doing this:
Spoiler:
I used ImageMagick with the command "convert ./*.png -rotate 90 ../T1i.pdf" in the folder where I stored the images after extraction from Balthasar's zip. It creates the pdf in the folder above it.
I tried them out.
I downloaded BFTF and Time.
BFTF was ok.
But in Time only first frame was ok,
the rest has a problem with frame size:

I wanted to make my own piano-keyboard-kind-of thing.
The only part I can not make or easily get are the actual keys.
So I bought a toy keyboard for this, to use it as an input.
I started with the keyboard input circuit.
I had to modify the original circuit so that each key is independent.
(originally it used a keyboard matrix but without diodes, I had to add them)
An 8x8 keyboard matrix with 61 diodes and 8 resistors, for 61 keys.
A lot of wires to solder.
I just finished.
Then when checking it,
I realised I did it completely wrong.
And it will not work at all.
Somehow I switched the rows with the columns.
So instead of 61 individual keys I will have... 8.
Each group of 8 keys will behave as just one single key.
Wasted lot of time...

Spoiler:
timesize.jpg
timesize.jpg (22.08 KiB) Viewed 12096 times

badwire.jpg
BSTA

ucim

Postby ucim » Fri May 03, 2019 7:05 pm UTC

Unexpected ottification, or hidden truth?

viewtopic.php?p=4451457#p4451457

balthasar_s wrote:Each group of 8 keys will behave as just one single key.
Wasted lot of time...
Nah. It's just "Piano made easy". You'll be a millionaire someday. :)

Jose

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat May 04, 2019 12:33 am UTC

I wouldn't say it's completely wasted Time, keythasar. You just discovered a new way to not make the piano you wanted to make. Image

ucim wrote:Unexpected ottification, or hidden truth?

viewtopic.php?p=4451457#p4451457

Probably both, for OTTers. A truthification?

ZoomanSP wrote:
Spoiler:
He who puns
Spoiler:
and runs away
Spoiler:
lives to pun
Spoiler:
another day
Spoiler:
Punther Salve

Spoiler:
He who puns
Spoiler:
in spoilers small
Spoiler:
can't flee those
Spoiler:
who read it all
Spoiler:
VITSSÅGEN, JA!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Randomly Revisited - np1399

Postby mscha » Sat May 04, 2019 1:00 am UTC

UNFLATTERONGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
(Colorization by Whizbang.)

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:I ACCIDENTALLY A VEST-OF-MANY-POCKETS, IS THIS BAD?

-- posted by randompixbot

Gingercat

Postby Gingercat » Sat May 04, 2019 3:15 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
ZoomanSP wrote:
Spoiler:
He who puns
Spoiler:
and runs away
Spoiler:
lives to pun
Spoiler:
another day
Spoiler:
Punther Salve

Spoiler:
He who puns
Spoiler:
in spoilers small
Spoiler:
can't flee those
Spoiler:
who read it all
Spoiler:
VITSSÅGEN, JA!

Spoiler:
This is heaviful, man.

Spoilers behaving bagly!
I am Schrödinger's Gingercat.

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Sat May 04, 2019 4:07 pm UTC

Feeling that I'm bagged by the implicit decree, I won't bag down; hence I'm bag with a link to the new OtherComic.
Wait on.

Spoiler:

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sat May 04, 2019 10:41 pm UTC

ucim wrote:Nah. It's just "Piano made easy". You'll be a millionaire someday. :)
BlitzGirl wrote:I wouldn't say it's completely wasted Time, keythasar. You just discovered a new way to not make the piano you wanted to make. Image
:)

Anyway I managed to rescue it so I don't have to start from the beginning.

That's how it was (from bottom side):
You can see the vertical lines of things soldered togeether.
I had to cut the vertical connection into single elements (using a tiny saw):
And then connect them horizontally:
And it works!
So the first part (the keyboard input circuit) is done.
Now time for
Spoiler:
A redundant spoiler
fixpian0.jpg
fixpian1.jpg
fixpian2.jpg

Looks like bags are a topic of this bage page.
It reminded me of something.
When I was in Kindergarden,
once we played a game.
There was a hypothetical situation about going to somewhere.
But I don't remember now what place and which circumstances.
Anyway they changed in each round IIRC.
We had to tell what we would take into a bag with us.
I told that I would put another bag in the bag.
Everyone was like no what are you doing you can't you don't understand the game and so on...
But I thought
Why not take a bag into the bag?
Obviously we will need more bags there.
BSTA

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Sun May 05, 2019 2:32 am UTC

balthasar_s wrote:
Spoiler:
Looks like bags are a topic of this bage page.
It reminded me of something.
When I was in Kindergarden,
once we played a game.
There was a hypothetical situation about going to somewhere.
But I don't remember now what place and which circumstances.
Anyway they changed in each round IIRC.
We had to tell what we would take into a bag with us.
I told that I would put another bag in the bag.
Everyone was like no what are you doing you can't you don't understand the game and so on...
But I thought
Why not take a bag into the bag?
Obviously we will need more bags there.

Redundabags!
Wait on.

Spoiler:

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sun May 05, 2019 8:25 pm UTC

Phys91
ONGoing search
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

A lot of text
He is on a search
and
will tell about it!
BSTA

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Mon May 06, 2019 1:34 am UTC

balthasar_s wrote:Phys91
ONGoing search
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

A lot of text
He is on a search
and
will tell about it!

Forty-two years old? Life, the universe and everything? Searching for the ultimate question? Is this turning into Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Mon May 06, 2019 6:05 am UTC

taixzo wrote:Forty-two years old? Life, the universe and everything? Searching for the ultimate question? Is this turning into Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
This was a response to a question of No Mouse:
Spoiler:

And a second one: What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
And per decree: What is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything?
This question, while being a reference to the Guide, fits surprisingly well into the theme of phys.
BSTA

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

OTTCOLORISING IS SO _LAST YIP_

Postby lmjb1964 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:22 am UTC

Taking a quick peek in here from the trenches, and I'm seeing many awesomeful things. So Phys is interactive? I wonder if it will have anything about zombies or raptors. *Waits for it.*

You probably noticed the redundancy in my earlier post. That was for the decree. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the page had changed, so I was following the wrong decree. :(

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to go bag to the trenches. I hear there are still more zombies and raptors on their way.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

balthasar_s

Re: OTTCOLORISING IS SO _LAST YIP_

Postby balthasar_s » Mon May 06, 2019 9:16 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:Taking a quick peek in here from the trenches, and I'm seeing many awesomeful things. So Phys is interactive? I wonder if it will have anything about zombies or raptors. *Waits for it.*
But would you really want it?
If you have the possibility to shape the story,
you also have responsibility.
raptors, zombies, I don't see how it would fit into the topic of the phys story.
You could say, it's something from a different bag. (do you use bags for relocation?)
From the whole RAZOR full name I think only "observation" seems relevant.
BSTA

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”